Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, especially at the HS level, DISCIPLINED football can win over swag and talent.

This is embarrassing. I wouldn’t talk to my dad for 15 years if he beat my ass this bad on national television.

According to Nolebull813 "doing it the right way" means being predominately white and not actually being that good.

Posted Images

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL 6A Division 1 State Championship | Southlake Carroll 14 vs Westlake 14 🏈 | 2nd quarter
11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I am SICK watching this Carroll run defense. 

That's thier weakness.

Undersized and lack of depth of front.  They've had to move OL over there at one point.

I dunno how they're cover Greathouse btw..

(Right on cue)

• Like 1
  • SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL 6A Division 1 State Championship | Southlake Carroll 14 vs Westlake 21 | 2nd quarter - 10:51
  • SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL 6A Division 1 State Championship | Southlake Carroll 14 🏈 vs Westlake 21 | 2nd quarter - 10:51
5 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

55 yard touchdown run on 3rd and 3. Almost a Statue of Liberty of sorts. Twice today Katy has ran a super delayed draw, (name it what you want) but this one busts up the middle for 55. 

24-0 Katy with under a minute left at halftime. This one is on ice 

It's called a wrap-around draw, and it works well almost every time they run it.  They've been running that play for years.

• Like 1
  • SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL 6A Division 1 State Championship | Southlake Carroll 14 🏈 vs Westlake 21 | 2nd quarter - 9:45
  • SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL 6A Division 1 State Championship | Southlake Carroll 21 vs Westlake 21 🏈 | 2nd quarter - 6:43
  • SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL 6A Division 1 State Championship | Southlake Carroll 21 vs Westlake 21 🏈 | 2nd quarter - 3:00
  • SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A