Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A

SeaShells21

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL 6A Division 1 State Championship | Southlake Carroll 21 🏈 vs Westlake 52 | 4th - 5:53
  • SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL 6A Division 1 State Championship | Southlake Carroll 34 🏈 vs Westlake 52 | 4th - 2:24
  • SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL 6A Division 1 State Championship | Southlake Carroll 34 vs Westlake 52 | Final
2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I can see that. North shore is lucky they didn’t have to see DLS this year that’s for sure! 

Calm down buddy. We’re Roll Tide go Monarchs over here but De La Salle is NOT like a Mater Dei/St John Bosco. Not even close. I have seen DLS lose to way lesser teams than North Shore.

They lost to scrubs from Utah and Washington it ain’t the 85 Bears 

9 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Calm down buddy. We’re Roll Tide go Monarchs over here but De La Salle is NOT like a Mater Dei/St John Bosco. Not even close. I have seen DLS lose to way lesser teams than North Shore.

They lost to scrubs from Utah and Washington it ain’t the 85 Bears 

I agree, but after watching NS lose to these guys ⬇️ there’s always a chance the Spartans can pull it off! 

98CE6F1E-BBA5-4B61-9FF3-919A17F8F313.jpeg

• Haha 5

1A Six-Man Division 1: Sterling City 

1A Six-Man Division 2: Balmorhea

2A Division 1: Shiner

2A Division 2: Windthorst

3A Division 1: Tuscola Jim Ned

3A Division 2: Canadian

4A Division 1: Argyle

4A Division 2: Carthage

5A Division 1: Denton Ryan

5A Division 2: Aledo

6A Division 1: Austin Westlake

6A Division 2: Katy

2602785B-11EE-4BCA-A916-EA0138A773B4.png.f3e04d89da34d9e351949afb67c18f20.png

I would like to congratulate all our state champions on persevering through this season as we celebrate 100 years of Texas High School Football !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

1A Six-Man Division 1: Sterling City 

1A Six-Man Division 2: Balmorhea

2A Division 1: Shiner

2A Division 2: Windthorst

3A Division 1: Tuscola Jim Ned

3A Division 2: Canadian

4A Division 1: Argyle

4A Division 2: Carthage

5A Division 1: Denton Ryan

5A Division 2: Aledo

6A Division 1: Austin Westlake

6A Division 2: Katy

2602785B-11EE-4BCA-A916-EA0138A773B4.png.f3e04d89da34d9e351949afb67c18f20.png

I would like to congratulate all our state champions on persevering through this season as we celebrate 100 years of Texas High School Football !

1920-2020 is actually 101 years STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

The (13-0) Westlake Chaparrals defeat the (12-2) Southlake Carroll Dragons to become the 6A Division 1 state champion!

Congratulations Westlake 🥳

FINAL: Westlake 52 - Southlake Carroll 34

What sucks is y'all still don't have 1 state champ.  I will never get why tejas does that. 

@ATLien12x  is a white guy and going by the history of his posts has no hatred or ill will towards white people. 

So him making that comment wouldn’t register as racist. 

@AztecPadre @BUFORDGAWOLVES and @Ga96 are all racist pieces of shit. So their posts would definitely be viewed as racist or having racist overtones. 

it’s all context

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

@ATLien12x  is a white guy and going by the history of his posts has no hatred or ill will towards white people. 

So him making that comment wouldn’t register as racist. 

@AztecPadre @BUFORDGAWOLVES and @Ga96 are all racist pieces of shit. So their posts would definitely be viewed as racist or having racist overtones. 

it’s all context

It's all color in your eyes.  How many times did you enjoy yourself watching mostly white teams in the games?  Racist pendejo. Stay on the klan side where you and your hate belong.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

It's all color in your eyes.  How many times did you enjoy yourself watching mostly white teams in the games?  Racist pendejo. Stay on the klan side where you and your hate belong.

Actually I wouldn’t have even thought of it if you racist scum bags didn’t bring it up.  Your obsession with race and identity politics is destroying the country. It’s putting everybody in a separate category to divide and conquer. 

it’s sickening and has no place in society. so please quit destroying football threads with your racist post about the color of the players skin

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Actually I wouldn’t have even thought of it if you racist scum bags didn’t bring it up.  Your obsession with race and identity politics is destroying the country. It’s putting everybody in a separate category to divide and conquer. 

it’s sickening and has no place in society. so please quit destroying football threads with your racist post about the color of the players skin

Stop your nonsense already.  Nobody believes you.  Funny how the folks you mentioned in your post about being racist all happen to be people of color.  But yeah, you're not racist.  Not at all.  And the sun will rise in the west tomorrow.  Clown bro.

• Thanks 1

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A