Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A

SeaShells21

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I'm done playing your hate game.  Reply to me as much as you like, but I'm out.  Until the day I get to meet you.  Keep hate alive fool.  it's what you do.

What are you gonna do? Cause violence if you meet me? Haha too funny. You would risk your freedom and potentially dying from self defense against terrorism like you? Lmao! You need Jesus. For real. Also you need to change church’s because the one you claim to go to obviously isn’t working. 

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

@ATLien12x  is a white guy and going by the history of his posts has no hatred or ill will towards white people. 

So him making that comment wouldn’t register as racist. 

@AztecPadre @BUFORDGAWOLVES and @Ga96 are all racist pieces of shit. So their posts would definitely be viewed as racist or having racist overtones. 

it’s all context

Coming from you, tells me you're adequately triggered.

I reckon you believe the White Supremacists that stormed the capital were patriots, huh?

giphy.gif

Post on NoBalls....

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Coming from you, tells me you're adequately triggered.

I reckon you believe the White Supremacists that stormed the capital were patriots, huh?

giphy.gif

Post on NoBalls....

bgw

Wait until he finds out black people can't be racist. Funny part he tried to apologize for being a racist to you and Aztec and went right back to being the pos he is. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Ga96 said:

Wait until he finds out black people can't be racist. Funny part he tried to apologize for being a racist to you and Aztec and went right back to being the pos he is. 

Yeah, the “rational” NoBalls never lasts long enough to take hold. 

The apology was on the OT side, kinda chicken shit move, but it’s a start I reckon. 

Who you got Browns/Chiefs?

bgw

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, the “rational” NoBalls never lasts long enough to take hold. 

The apology was on the OT side, kinda chicken shit move, but it’s a start I reckon. 

Who you got Browns/Chiefs?

bgw

Chiefs. Its a hard pick with them not playing for 3weeks.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Browns gotta keep Chiefs O in front, don’t let that speed get behind them, stunt and feign pressure on defense. 

bgw

That's easier said than done with the cheetah. Browns need their running game to lead the way and limit the possessions the chiefs get.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I apologize for taking the bait and responding to racism with more hatred. I apologized for myself because I am man enough to admit when I was wrong. You racist scum bags just roam freely and ruin every thread you can get your hands on 

27 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I apologize for taking the bait and responding to racism with more hatred. I apologized for myself because I am man enough to admit when I was wrong. You racist scum bags just roam freely and ruin every thread you can get your hands on 

Poor baby, blaming others for your stupidity. 

Just put all the POCs on ignore, problem solved. 

bgw

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Good game. 

Brady and Brees, who y’all got and why?

Brees has the guns, can the Saints pressure Brady enough for the dub?

bgw

Brady my all time favorite but the defense is terrible and it takes him some time to get warmed up. Saints go fast enough to put up 21 quick but im liking the game so far. Im going for the bucs but im a pats fan.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Actually I wouldn’t have even thought of it if you racist scum bags didn’t bring it up.  Your obsession with race and identity politics is destroying the country. It’s putting everybody in a separate category to divide and conquer. 

it’s sickening and has no place in society. so please quit destroying football threads with your racist post about the color of the players skin

Headline:

Man decries identity politics that differ from his identity politics.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A