Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A

SeaShells21

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Brady my all time favorite but the defense is terrible and it takes him some time to get warmed up. Saints go fast enough to put up 21 quick but im liking the game so far. Im going for the bucs but im a pats fan.

Speaking of defense, I would say the top two defenses in the state (Katy & Westlake) won 6A yesterday in convincing fashion, so that should make you somewhat happy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Brady my all time favorite but the defense is terrible and it takes him some time to get warmed up. Saints go fast enough to put up 21 quick but im liking the game so far. Im going for the bucs but im a pats fan.

Well 96, you wanna walk back that “terrible defense”.... I mean somebody besides me gotta be wrong on these predictions. 

Bucs showing some fight here 20 all.

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well 96, you wanna walk back that “terrible defense”.... I mean somebody besides me gotta be wrong on these predictions. 

Bucs showing some fight here 20 all.

bgw

They still ranked 29th but definitely showed up tonight. Ill let them that blown coverage seemed the players thought tje play would be blown dead.

56 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

It appears Brees not all the way back and healthy. Given Brees age and length of service, it’s time to hang the cleats up. 

bgw

• Like 1

• SeaShells21 changed the title to Texas UIL Football 1A - 6A