Trump legacy....

DBP66

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

the case the S.C. didn't hear Troll??...LOL...#youlost...and no rabbit hole today...too much good football on!...🤡..😉

Supreme Court hearing PA arguments ? 🤓.   Smells like pizza 🍕 to me 😁

🍕

ps lovely ❤️ distraction on the football claim though 👍.  But only a clown 🤡 doesn’t know that pizza 🍕 goes great with football 🏈🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Supreme Court hearing PA arguments ? 🤓.   Smells like pizza 🍕 to me 😁

🍕

ps lovely ❤️ distraction on the football claim though 👍.  But only a clown 🤡 doesn’t know that pizza 🍕 goes great with football 🏈🤣

you in a Judge Judy mood today Troll?...stop the B.S....not going to debate you for the next 6 months about a bet you lost...that rabbit hole is all your's..have at it!...🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

you in a Judge Judy mood today Troll?...stop the B.S....not going to debate you for the next 6 months about a bet you lost...that rabbit hope is all your's..have at it!...🤡

No worries today 👌. You are fine as they have not heard the arguments yet 🧐.   Soon grasshopper soon patience 👍 

🍕

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

GSB doesn't deserve any respect.....he lost his silly mind and has become a worthless spammer here...an embarrassment to himself...😪

OK...Thats your opinion....and as you know, I respect you as you and Nooner stuck up for me some years ago...GSB is passionate and at times that irks some people...Free speech is allowed in the Constitution....Caling him worthless, IMO, is not the case...I've  been out with him and he was a generous, smart man with a nice family.....No,, GSB is not a "worthless spammer"...Some called Abe Lincoln a "worthless anti slaver"too...66, your better than this...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

OK...Thats your opinion....and as you know, I respect you as you and Nooner stuck up for me some years ago...GSB is passionate and at times that irks some people...Free speech is allowed in the Constitution....Caling him worthless, IMO, is not the case...I've  been out with him and he was a generous, smart man with a nice family.....No,, GSB is not a "worthless spammer"...Some called Abe Lincoln a "worthless anti slaver"too...66, your better than this...

No grey circle....👎👎👎🙀🙀

11 hours ago, Mag44 said:

he may be nice exc....but here he's worthless....he's actually doesn't make any posts...he's not smart enough I guess??....his whole act here is to re-post wacky tweets from wacky people??..it's played out and he looks like a real clown these days..😉

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he may be nice exc....but here he's worthless....he's actually doesn't make any posts...he's not smart enough I guess??....his whole act here is to re-post wacky tweets from wacky people??..it's played out and he looks like a real clown these days..😉

Maybe he doesn't want to get in trouble. .......🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

However, sometimes I would like to hear "from him" on the board...

• Like 1