Georgia State Title games

TheMaximumHornetSting

2 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Georgia teams run the ball 90% of the time on 3rd and 26 and on 4th & 1 ; you throw it. 

You guys are killing me

Not all schools run it. Collins Hill is a pass first team, only ran it like 5 times this game designed. Grayson is just running to burn clock.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

For a year when we started out not even sure we could have a season, overall we had a pretty successful season. For that the GHSA and all the member schools deserve some kudos. 

The GHSA by not imposing any leadership on how teams should handle it all got lucky and most schools did a pretty good job at it and made them look pretty good at the end of the day as far as having a successful season overall. 

Congrats to @Fred, @BUFORDGAWOLVES and @FootballGuy all again for having the teams they rep all pull through and bring home the hardware. I know Fred and BGW are both good dudes first hand, and I suspect that FootballGuy is also,, I just don't have that eye contact, hand shake and conversation under my belt with him. It's cool to have guys you know and like celebrating championships. 

Good stuff.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

For a year when we started out not even sure we could have a season, overall we had a pretty successful season. For that the GHSA and all the member schools deserve some kudos. 

The GHSA by not imposing any leadership on how teams should handle it all got lucky and most schools did a pretty good job at it and made them look pretty good at the end of the day as far as having a successful season overall. 

Congrats to @Fred, @BUFORDGAWOLVES and @FootballGuy all again for having the teams they rep all pull through and bring home the hardware. I know Fred and BGW are both good dudes first hand, and I suspect that FootballGuy is also,, I just don't have that eye contact, hand shake and conversation under my belt with him. It's cool to have guys you know and like celebrating championships. 

Good stuff.  

Hawg,

someday you out to be a politician

then I will never talk to you

might be good 😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Hawg,

someday you out to be a politician

then I will never talk to you

might be good 😂

I don't mind sharing my opinions when they are either negative or positive, nor do I mind giving kudos where they're deserved. 

Idk about being a politician, I don't think that's my calling tbh. I could be somewhat good at it, except for I'm too honest in general and that just doesn't really play well in that line of work. I've won an election in my adult life on a board of directors for an HOA of several hundred people. I didn't really like it. 

🤘🤪🤘

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't mind sharing my opinions when they are either negative or positive, nor do I mind giving kudos where they're deserved. 

Idk about being a politician, I don't think that's my calling tbh. I could be somewhat good at it, except for I'm too honest in general and that just doesn't really play well in that line of work. I've won an election in my adult life on a board of directors for an HOA of several hundred people. I didn't really like it. 

🤘🤪🤘

You’re the best

do What you want 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

You knew they were going to get this. You knew they did not belong. You have known this for years.

I’m not invested in the slightest my man. Happy for the community but it ends there. I’ve been on this board way longer than you. This is my county. I knew very well Grayson was going to win this game.  

There’s only one team in any sport across the board that affects my mood and they play Friday at 4pm! WOOOOOO!!! 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I’m not invested in the slightest my man. Happy for the community but it ends there. I’ve been on this board way longer than you. This is my county. I knew very well Grayson was going to win this game.  

There’s only one team in any sport across the board that affects my mood and they play Friday at 4pm! WOOOOOO!!! 

Shit I never took you for an Irish ☘️ fan. 😂

• Haha 3