#32 Alexander Places Unknown

#37 Brunson Places Unknown

#39 Elder Places Unknown

#43 Collins Places Unknown

#44 Peacox Places Unknown

#70 Scroggs Places Unknown

#94 Lee  Conyers,Ga

Noble South Gwinett

Players from places unknown dropped out of thin air on the grayson varsity roster.

@ngdawg

About 5 heading back with gsb

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Grayson

#4 Reynolds Central Gwinnett 4/5🌟

#5 Whitlow Brookwood

#5 Jackson 3/5🌟 Freeport NY

#8 Garcia Cali 4/5🌟

#9 Stone Jr Places Unknown

#11 Sagar 3/5"🌟 Bergen Catholic NJ

#13 Tyler Rowe Riverwood

#15 Taylor Central Gwinnett

#16 Allen Freeport NY

#17 Bradley Places unknown

#20 Brown 3/5🌟 star Freeport NY

#21 Griffin Pensacola Fl

#30 Thomas Riverside Military Academy

#32 Alexander Places Unknown

#37 Brunson Places Unknown

#39 Elder Places Unknown

#43 Collins Places Unknown

#44 Peacox Places Unknown

#70 Scroggs Places Unknown

#94 Lee  Conyers,Ga

Noble South Gwinett

Players from places unknown dropped out of thin air on the grayson varsity roster.

@ngdawg

About 5 heading back with gsb

Are these all transfers? Woah!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Are these all transfers? Woah!

Transfers and guys that magically appeared on the varsity rosters. You can GI to the rams hudl account. You can see the players who played under the rams from 8th to Varsity or anywhere between. You can also hit the players profiles and hit the about tab and it will show their previous school or in some cases schools

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We discuss this topic every season. Success increases demand aka Winning attracts talent. Happens all over the globe in every sector of society. Everyone wants to be part of a winner. #landofthefree 

So nobody in jersey is successful then ? 

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

For a year when we started out not even sure we could have a season, overall we had a pretty successful season. For that the GHSA and all the member schools deserve some kudos. 

The GHSA by not imposing any leadership on how teams should handle it all got lucky and most schools did a pretty good job at it and made them look pretty good at the end of the day as far as having a successful season overall. 

Congrats to @Fred, @BUFORDGAWOLVES and @FootballGuy all again for having the teams they rep all pull through and bring home the hardware. I know Fred and BGW are both good dudes first hand, and I suspect that FootballGuy is also,, I just don't have that eye contact, hand shake and conversation under my belt with him. It's cool to have guys you know and like celebrating championships. 

Good stuff.  

It really is amazing.  I thought there was zero chance of this happening at the start of year.  I salute GHSA for their success.  Not sure it could have happened in every state but you all sure pulled it off.  

Same with every state that played or tried to play- kudos.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You know what I meant... mid season transfers. When has that happened?

I understand Pandemic and all, kids gotta have a place to play. Garcia I understand even as convoluted as it was. Paperwork snafu? What really happened was beyond the pale. 

Del Rio, Borders not really seeing it....

Grayson would’ve won without Garcia, I have no real feelings about it.

bgw

Garcia contacted us, not the other way around.  As I said, the reason why was interesting but not something I feel real comfortable in sharing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

As far as success goes grayson hasn't been blazing at the top of the charts in success plenty of teams have won more over the last 4-10 years 

Not in GA at the highest level.  We are the only team to win 3 championships  in the past 10 years.  Face it, after all the posturing, Lowndes was not as good as you thought and we were as good as everyone though.  Jealousy is strong in this one.

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You are trying to get a rams fan to admit to what we all know they do. It won't happen. Should've seen the rams fans on the other board crying when everyone told them nobody respected them or them winning the championship. The gpb did try to help them out of course hell even college doesn't have mid season transfers. 

The only people crying on the other board were the the Lowndes fans when they were exposed in the playoffs for not being all that they claimed to be.  You went on and on ad nauseum about how much better Lowndes was and how you were going to threepeat aganst Grayson and how we weren't any good.  Guess what.  Lowndes got to the playoffs and suddenly started struggling.  Then you got soundly beat by the team you called the rejects.  Sad how jealous you are of our success.  Since you crow about championships making a team valid, tell us all how long it has been since Lowndes was valid?  You've had a couple of decent years recently but haven't got it done at the end when it counted.  I fully recognize it could change tomorrow but for now, go play in your sandbox.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I kind of agree here. Coach Carter didn't mind interviewing and trying to talk up the character of Jake when the actions seen by the public lend to something not based in character. He then went on to talk about how he saw his senior group that had been there as the "what made this Grayson team different than their competition" this season... Why play the mid-season transfer and get the asterisk then? Nobody made him play that kid. He apparently thought they were set without him if I heard and perceived the interview correctly.  

Now they have an asterisk on their last 2 championships basically. Whether we agree or disagree whether or not they should have an asterisk for either year, for most of the state they will. They still have the trophy though. Nothing changing that. Just saying. 

You are unhappy with Grayson because of the perception that we recruited him.  I can tell you we had no contact with him until they contacted us.  We asked GHSA if he would be eligible and they said yes, anywhere but Valdosta under then current rules.  There were all of these declarative statement by posters from S Ga that he had left Valdosta and was practicing at Grayson before he ever dis-enrolled from Valdosta and enrolled at Grayson.  I know the registrar at Grayson and asked when all of that started.  Despite all of the absolutely, positively, he has started practicing with Grayson, he was not here.  Pretty hard to practice in Grayson when you are still attending class 200+ miles way don't you think?  Instead on bemoaning the fact he wound up at Grayson, perhaps a good question would be since he was already in S Ga, why didn't he end up at Colquitt or Lowndes?  That is a very good and pertinent question.  People say Grayson is at fault yet we had nothing to do with their decision to come to Grayson.

It is interesting to me that many of those complaining have also benefited from transfers or people joining their program from outside their attendance district.  If we deserve an asterisk, then what about Colquitt's 2014 and 2015 championships that were won with a QB that never lived in Colquitt County?  Sure he met the GHSA guidelines because of when he started attending but he lived in the next county over for his entire high school career.  Lowndes has had its share of transfers and let's not ever go there with Valdosta.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Here is a link that actually works.  I find it interesting that you spend so much time trying to find trash on Grayson.  Obsessed much?  For the record, del Rio was declared ineligible before the season, Reynolds had a season ending injury early and did not play, I cannot fine Stewart listed on the team roster, Scroggs played but not all the time.  So out of the four you point to with glee only one played any.  Great job sleuthing out these team changing transfers!

https://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sports/four-winter-transfers-add-even-more-depth-to-grayson-football-program/article_4cba4da3-e2b5-575d-a49b-d17cd2229e09.html