#32 Alexander Places Unknown

#37 Brunson Places Unknown

#39 Elder Places Unknown

#43 Collins Places Unknown

#44 Peacox Places Unknown

#70 Scroggs Places Unknown

#94 Lee  Conyers,Ga

Noble South Gwinett

Players from places unknown dropped out of thin air on the grayson varsity roster.

@ngdawg

About 5 heading back with gsb

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

No worries I got the whole list straight from the rams hudl

What an idiot! Just to pick one, Noah Collins played on our 9th grade team and then varsity 10-12.  If this is is indicative of the quality of "research" you do, it is pathetic!  What makes it so sad is you didn't even bother to check it against the publicly posted teams pages.  You are as obsessed with Grayson as Rab is.  Rent free in your head, 24/7!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fred said:

His *list* has errors.  Don't be fooled or let a predisposition to not like Grayson color the truth.  Look for yourself.

Well I didn't have a problem with Grayson until the transfers started coming in. Had they come into North, I would've hated us.

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Transfers and guys that magically appeared on the varsity rosters. You can GI to the rams hudl account. You can see the players who played under the rams from 8th to Varsity or anywhere between. You can also hit the players profiles and hit the about tab and it will show their previous school or in some cases schools

How long have you been following high school football?  Surely you have figured out by now that Hudl is not the most accurate source.  Hmmm, Noah Collins has been playing at Grayson for 4 years and yet he "magically appeared on the roster."  I hope to God you aren't responsible for researching anything of any importance that can have a real impact on people.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

You are unhappy with Grayson because of the perception that we recruited him.  I can tell you we had no contact with him until they contacted us.  We asked GHSA if he would be eligible and they said yes, anywhere but Valdosta under then current rules.  There were all of these declarative statement by posters from S Ga that he had left Valdosta and was practicing at Grayson before he ever dis-enrolled from Valdosta and enrolled at Grayson.  I know the registrar at Grayson and asked when all of that started.  Despite all of the absolutely, positively, he has started practicing with Grayson, he was not here.  Pretty hard to practice in Grayson when you are still attending class 200+ miles way don't you think?  Instead on bemoaning the fact he wound up at Grayson, perhaps a good question would be since he was already in S Ga, why didn't he end up at Colquitt or Lowndes?  That is a very good and pertinent question.  People say Grayson is at fault yet we had nothing to do with their decision to come to Grayson.

It is interesting to me that many of those complaining have also benefited from transfers or people joining their program from outside their attendance district.  If we deserve an asterisk, then what about Colquitt's 2014 and 2015 championships that were won with a QB that never lived in Colquitt County?  Sure he met the GHSA guidelines because of when he started attending but he lived in the next county over for his entire high school career.  Lowndes has had its share of transfers and let's not ever go there with Valdosta.

Im not saying Grayson is at fault. Just a bystander watching that operation for several years now. 

That Garcia kid moved in mid season with all of his fiiine character. How many high schools in his career now? 5 I think.  Coach Carter and Grayson didn't owe the kid or his family a thing if they weren't invited to there. Why play him over the kid you had been riding with? Why risk the blowback? Grayson has been and continues to be a magnet for people skirting the rules and playing in the gray areas. 

Due to that, people are always going to scrutinize. It's not like this is a once every decade thing for Grayson. The last two chips have both had sketchy activity from sketchy folks involved. Just saying. 

Pretty sure I don't care if its Grayson or any other school. When I see stuff that doesn't look right I will say something. I did the same when the kid was at Valdosta. Basically I don't have feelings about Grayson one way or the other. I do have feelings about the optics of how yall are getting your last two championships though. 

I already congratulated you. I congratulated the GHSA, Grayson and you personally. If you don't like folks thinking things aren't on the up and up, stop supporting and defending them doing things that don't look to be on the up and up. Nothing personal with me. Clearly the rules got changed barely weeks after Garcia came there, and Borders and Del Rio left. If that doesn't point to the fact that things weren't exactly kosher with the goings on for you, idk what to say. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I already congratulated you. I congratulated the GHSA, Grayson and you personally. If you don't like folks thinking things aren't on the up and up, stop supporting and defending them doing things that don't look to be on the up and up. Nothing personal with me. Clearly the rules got changed barely weeks after Garcia came there, and Borders and Del Rio left. If that doesn't point to the fact that things weren't exactly kosher with the goings on for you, idk what to say. 

And I appreciate the congrats.  I get confused though by saying that Grayson had something going on when the process worked with del Rio and he was declared ineligible for an infraction that was remedied before the school year ever started.  Borders never tried to come to Grayson but you mention him like he had come to Grayson.  He wanted to transfer to Carrollton.  I get that the same thing happened but in his case it had zero to do with us and using him as an example of how Grayson does things is just wrong.  In the end it comes down to one transfer that was declared ineligible (the system worked) and one that transferred to us after being declared ineligible elsewhere but allowed under the GHSA rules.  I don't know that anyone other than the Garcias thought it looked right but it met all the rules of the GHSA.  I am glad they have clarified the issue.  There are others that need fixing too that have benefited your school.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fred said:

Garcia contacted us, not the other way around.  As I said, the reason why was interesting but not something I feel real comfortable in sharing.

You don’t hafta mention the thing you’re not gonna share becuz you’re not comfy with it. 
You’re gonna sorta kinda mention somethin somethin and let this ADDHD forum run wild with it?

Am I missin’ somethin somethin?

bgw

PS looks likes this Santa does not deliver 😂😂😂

40 minutes ago, Fred said:

And I appreciate the congrats.  I get confused though by saying that Grayson had something going on when the process worked with del Rio and he was declared ineligible for an infraction that was remedied before the school year ever started.  Borders never tried to come to Grayson but you mention him like he had come to Grayson.  He wanted to transfer to Carrollton.  I get that the same thing happened but in his case it had zero to do with us and using him as an example of how Grayson does things is just wrong.  In the end it comes down to one transfer that was declared ineligible (the system worked) and one that transferred to us after being declared ineligible elsewhere but allowed under the GHSA rules.  I don't know that anyone other than the Garcias thought it looked right but it met all the rules of the GHSA.  I am glad they have clarified the issue.  There are others that need fixing too that have benefited your school.

Would it be unfair to suggest a transfer limit for schools in the future? Like maximum 3 or 4 to a school per year.

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Well I didn't have a problem with Grayson until the transfers started coming in. Had they come into North, I would've hated us.

Claims my list is full of errors and you can go see it for yourself.  @Fred is reaching trumpy levels of lying. Take some kind of person to see the facts and still call them a lie.

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/3632

Yes the link works 

Takes a special kind to lie that hard. Look your team recruits and by the looks of it the rams wouldn't be able to field a 1A a team without recruiting. Denial is a bad thing.

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Would it be unfair to suggest a transfer limit for schools in the future? Like maximum 3 or 4 to a school per year.

They would just recruit the top 3 or 4 in the state. Collins hill better be locking up Travis hunter and the QB ir they'll be rams next year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We live in the USA. Land of the Free. Such rules would be unconstitutional and barbaric in nature. 

I guess you dont know what an association is. Land of the free means if you dont want to follow the rules you are free to take your team else where. Thats why img doesn't get to play for championships in florida.

19 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

It would be pretty unfair. There are people that actually move because they have to for various reasons. The sketchy folks use that to their advantage and some schools are magnets for it.  The only thing that can really be done is what is being done now. Expose them for it and let public opinion roll. 

The rules get changed when something pretty aggregious is happening. I'd say that a special session to discuss and change the rules mid season points to something fairly pressing and aggregious. 

• Thanks 1

Colquitt has had a share of transfers over the years. So has most schools. Not one was "high profile" so to speak. 

I dont really fuss about transfers like some people. They do happen and are pretty normal. We all understand how the metro areas are uniquely suited to have highly transient populations. 

I'm generally only going to have much to say when it looks pretty shady. Whether the school is inviting it, or the people are just taking advantage of the school makes no difference. If it looks shady it probably is, and it will get pointed out and discussed moreso when its a high profile player. 

Thats all this particular discussion boils down to with me. This particular season had some issues that actually created a situation where the governing body felt prudent to meet, discuss and quickly change eligibility rules to stop the said type activity, with a promise of more discussion about punishments for schools participating in some type of fraudulent paperwork. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Claims my list is full of errors and you can go see it for yourself.  @Fred is reaching trumpy levels of lying. Take some kind of person to see the facts and still call them a lie.

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/3632

Yes the link works 

Takes a special kind to lie that hard. Look your team recruits and by the looks of it the rams wouldn't be able to field a 1A a team without recruiting. Denial is a bad thing.

Dude.  Look it up.  Noah Collins has been a part of Grayson since the 9th grade at least.  I'm not going any further back because there is no need to.  I'll even make it easy for you. http://graysonramsfootball.com/roster.php?team=Varsity&titleid=V

It takes a slightly off person to be so obsessed with a team 200+ miles from your own.  It takes an intellectually dishonest person to not recognize a suspect source and seek to independently confirm the data, especially when confronted with accurate, easily confirmable references.  Your data set has errors, you express no desire to correct it, and then you double down on it.  Talk about denial.  Look it up in the dictionary.  Your picture is there.  Tell me again when Lowndes has been relevant?  Not this decade for sure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Colquitt has had a share of transfers over the years. So has most schools. Not one was "high profile" so to speak. 

I dont really fuss about transfers like some people. They do happen and are pretty normal. We all understand how the metro areas are uniquely suited to have highly transient populations. 

I'm generally only going to have much to say when it looks pretty shady. Whether the school is inviting it, or the people are just taking advantage of the school makes no difference. If it looks shady it probably is, and it will get pointed out and discussed moreso when its a high profile player. 

Thats all this particular discussion boils down to with me. This particular season had some issues that actually created a situation where the governing body felt prudent to meet, discuss and quickly change eligibility rules to stop the said type activity, with a promise of more discussion about punishments for schools participating in some type of fraudulent paperwork. 

Not talking specifically about GA but really don’t like a P5 commit playing for one team only to transfer the week b4 the season starts 

smells like bad eggs 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If it wasn’t for Covid, Garcia graduates from La Habra. His last two OOS transfers never would’ve materialized. 

Idk about that. He transferred every year for some reason or another. This time he has covid for an excuse.  The transfer to Valdosta was actually fine by me until the family admitted they played some bull on the system and got themselves caught. 

25 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Again not about GA and CA or Garcia 

just in general a P5 commit transferring the week before the season starts throws up red flags

What about one that lies on paperwork and then moves again in mid-season and gets to be a state champion in spite of the initial lies on paperwork? 

Thats even shittier. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk about that. He transferred every year for some reason or another. This time he has covid for an excuse.  The transfer to Valdosta was actually fine by me until the family admitted they played some bull on the system and got themselves caught. 

What about one that lies on paperwork and then moves again in mid-season and gets to be a state champion in spite of the initial lies on paperwork? 

Thats even shittier. 

Here is the one that facilitates all the transfer transactions for the rams that Fred claims has no ties to the program anymore. Hell the grayson coaches were thanking him for getting them the players.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Garcia:

Freshman: LBP- don’t know reason for xfer

Soph/Junior- Narbonne- academic fraud penalties/legit reason to xfer IMO

Senior- LaHabra/Dosta/Grayson- Covid-related/legit reason for xfer IMO

Can’t say I wouldn’t have done the same for my kin based on the last three years of uncontrollable occurrences. 

Antonio Pierce leaving poly for ASU was the reason for his transfer after his freshman year. 

• Thanks 1

So the Garcias first said their family in atlanta told them about Valdosta. 

Im going to go out on a limb and say they mentioned grayson first but Del Rio was still there. So Garcias to Valdosta but surprise Del Rio has to leave Grayson. Garcias do the interview purposely so Jake can be ruled ineligible at valdosta clearing the way for the Garcias not to look too bad and bingo he goes to his original transfer destination Grayson.

@HawgGoneIt sounds about right ? 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Garcia:

Freshman: LBP- don’t know reason for xfer

Soph/Junior- Narbonne- academic fraud penalties/legit reason to xfer IMO

Senior- LaHabra/Dosta/Grayson- Covid-related/legit reason for xfer IMO

Can’t say I wouldn’t have done the same for my kin based on the last three years of uncontrollable occurrences. 

Left LBP because coach got a hang nail. 

It doesn't matter. We can make 15 million excuses for a kid to play at 27 different high schools in 4 years. It boils down to privilege. They had the way and means to move over and over thereby shitting on those that aren't so privileged. Its 1000 percent why there are rules in place about boundaries and transferring eligibility to begin with. 

The move to Valdosta involved fraud. They were then allowed to move to a fifth school and shit on even more kids and tax payers. 

It was not right.