Georgia State Title games

TheMaximumHornetSting

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

and number 2 is Collins Hill a powerhouse or is this a one and done year for them

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Based on what @ATLien12x has been saying Collins Hills will probably be around for 2 more years... typically they are a one and done though... they are one of those teams that rears their head and causes problems for a season or 2 then they're gone again... 

I don't know how deep Collins Hill is.  Sam Horn is the QB and he is the real deal and is a junior.  He may well be the number 1 QB in Ga next year.  Lenny Gregory was at Grayson for a long time including our first championship.  He is a pretty good coach and has been building the program.  I don't know the inside scoop on the team and will leave that to @ATLien12x as I prefer not to speculate on those teams I don't know well. 😎 With the success the team has had this year, they may be better able to get kids in the school to come out for football.  They certainly have the student numbers to have plenty of athletes.

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

I don’t think I‘ve ever heard the refs tell a band to stop playing, throw a flag for spinning the ball, or throw one for back-pedaling into the endzone.

Those zebras would have a heart attack in Texas 😋

Anyway, congrats to Buford and Marist!!

Problem is.... the refs apparently don’t say shit to the Lowndes band but warn prolly the smallest band in the state.... go figure. But yeah they call that in Georgia... back pedaling, spiking, spinning etc.,.

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1