Annual PrepGridiron 2020 Rewind awards 🥇

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Good afternoon Gentlemen and @RedZone, we have an action pack night so let’s get it off with a bang

Our first award 🥇 is the bambozzled award. This award goes to DustyDbag @USA Academy  for setting up his own fyre festival in slapout Alabama single handling bambozooling coaches, parents, players and investors 

468247BD-962B-41DA-ACDA-EBE5A2EA5A45.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Our first award 🥇 is the bambozzled award. This award goes to DustyDbag @USA Academy  for setting up his own fyre festival in slapout Alabama single handling bambozooling coaches, parents, players and investors 

468247BD-962B-41DA-ACDA-EBE5A2EA5A45.jpeg

2nd award  🥈 of the night goes to our very own @CODBEARD for the thread of the year!!! What happens in the RS thread stays in the Random shit thread 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3rd award 🥉 goes to Hawg for Mod of the year, this pick comes with some controversy, Hawg treats everyone unfairly so I’m getting backlash from my pick but since all the other mods quit or got fired (at lien) cough cough I guess he wins this prestigious award 

• Haha 5
58 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

3rd award 🥉 goes to Hawg for Mod of the year, this pick comes with some controversy, Hawg treats everyone unfairly so I’m getting backlash from my pick but since all the other mods quit or got fired (at lien) cough cough I guess he wins this prestigious award 

Wtf happened to @GloryDays. He has gone ghost. He was an OG mod.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Wtf happened to @GloryDays. He has gone ghost. He was an OG mod.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I miss that dude. I reckon life got in the way. It happens. 

Wasn’t he the guy who came on here telling people the world was ending and that there’s people watching us on here

• Haha 1

4th award goes to the Shittiest poster award 🥉,  this year we have a two way tie between @Ga96 @RedZone ,

these posters went far beyond  to show how consistently wrong they can be on a daily basis, from posting articles that are completely wrong to posting articles that the links don’t even exist, if you see one of their posts , best believe it’s about to be a train wreck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wasn’t he the guy who came on here telling people the world was ending and that there’s people watching us on here

Nah?? He was a DLS guy that actually played during the streak. He literally was in like waste management/ sewer for a municipality. He had kids (dealt w/ diapers and more shit 😂) and isnt on here much at all anymore. Was level headed mod and poster.

• Like 2
Just now, Cossacks said:

Nah?? He was a DLS guy that actually played during the streak. He literally was in like waste management/ sewer for a municipality. He had kids (dealt w/ diapers and more shit 😂) and isnt on here much at all anymore. Was level headed mod and poster.

He was level headed and funny. I remember a lot of laughs with that guy. It was easy to play off of his posts most times. 

• Like 1

Here is the coveted most prestigious award of the night , this user gets a bad rap but without him , probably wouldn’t have never have got Duncanville and img , and other big name games , he’s behind closed doors putting together 

2020 Promoter of the Year, goes to no other then , The Man The Myth Legend, @GardenStateBaller

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He was level headed and funny. I remember a lot of laughs with that guy. It was easy to play off of his posts most times. 

Did he leave this year or few years ago, if he left this year, maybe he’ll be back, it’s such a shit  show right now  A high school football forum is not a priority 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Did he leave this year or few years ago, if he left this year, maybe he’ll be back, it’s such a shit  show right now  A high school football forum is not a priority 

He hasn't been very active since we moved to this site to be honest. He was super active at DJ's site and did come with us here but never really caught on here for whatever reason. 

I think he was busy with work and some type of classes and just drifted away. He has popped in a couple of times over the past few years though. Not sure about this year.