Annual PrepGridiron 2020 Rewind awards 🥇

imaGoodBoyNow

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

4th award goes to the Shittiest poster award 🥉,  this year we have a two way tie between @Ga96 @RedZone ,

these posters went far beyond  to show how consistently wrong they can be on a daily basis, from posting articles that are completely wrong to posting articles that the links don’t even exist, if you see one of their posts , best believe it’s about to be a train wreck 

Ga96 could also be nominated for clown of the year, most clueless poster, most whiniest poster, most annoying poster and biggest dumbass 

It would probably be more winning than he did all of last year too

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tommygun58 said:

The flip side of Spirit in The Sky 45 is Spirit in The Sky.

Norman Greenbaum worked at a cafe in the city I grew up in. Literally he was a cook at his friends place

I know he almost died a few years ago in a bad car wreck, but recovered. Dudes gotta be close to 80.

23 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Norman Greenbaum worked at a cafe in the city I grew up in. Literally he was a cook at his friends place

I know he almost died a few years ago in a bad car wreck, but recovered. Dudes gotta be close to 80.

If I can find one of those spiral 45 thingers I,ll put it on the turntable.

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2020 at 9:58 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Here is the coveted most prestigious award of the night , this user gets a bad rap but without him , probably wouldn’t have never have got Duncanville and img , and other big name games , he’s behind closed doors putting together 

2020 Promoter of the Year, goes to no other then , The Man The Myth Legend, @GardenStateBaller

Fuck this award. 

Im coming over, gonna smash out the window glass on the door let myself in and shit on your bed. 

And the dogs are leaving with me, know this. 

bgw

• Haha 1