The Thousand Trumptard March

Police Reassess Security for Inauguration and Demonstrations After Capitol Attack

On Saturday, federal prosecutors filed a new complaint against Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr., a Georgia man who was accused of threatening Ms. Pelosi by saying in a text message that he was going to put “a bullet in her noggin on Live TV.” Federal agents said that Mr. Meredith had been staying at a Holiday Inn in Washington and had weapons in his camper-style trailer that included a Glock handgun, a Tavor X95 assault rifle and hundreds of rounds of ammunition.

• Haha 1

On 1/7/2021 at 7:35 PM, Slotback Right said:

Nice spin. Trump was speaking to all 80,000 or so that were there peacefully, not the 80 or so who breached the Capital Building. And he said he loved them and told them it was time to go home.

Justice Dept. Pursues at Least 150 Suspects in Capitol Riot

Investigators are pursuing more than 150 suspects for prosecution, a total that is almost certain to grow, an official said. Analysts are also scouring intelligence to identify any role that domestic terrorist organizations or foreign adversaries may have played in radicalizing Americans who were among the rioters, according to a law enforcement official briefed on the investigations.

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 1/11/2021 at 10:24 AM, Atticus Finch said:

So focusing on getting them equal access is considered discrimination.

🤡

How the fuck is that equal access? Everyone already has equal access. Quit trying to make this country sound like it’s in the 1800s. There are no racial or gender barriers for anyone or any business for decades. 

“ hey I’m calling because I need help. I am a middle class tax payer who doesn’t get in trouble with the law and I positively contribute to society. My small business that I worked my whole life for is being decimated right now. How can you help?”

“Uhh first tell us what race and gender are you before we can go any further” 

“um, I’m not sure how that is of any relevance but if you must know I’m whi-“

*dial tone*

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

How the fuck is that equal access? Everyone already has equal access.

I don't know but I actually read the quote accurately. It seems that Biden thinks that they need to make sure that historically underserved people have equal access.

Only profoundly stupid and angry people have a problem with that.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

“hey I’m calling because I need help. I am a middle class tax payer who doesn’t get in trouble with the law and I positively contribute to society. My small business that I worked my whole life for is being decimated right now. How can you help?”

“Uhh first tell us what race and gender are you before we can go any further” 

That's not at all what was represented in your tweet.

So, again, another example of Nolebull813 just lying and making stuff up.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

I don't know but I actually read the quote accurately. It seems that Biden thinks that they need to make sure that historically underserved people have equal access.

Only profoundly stupid and angry people have a problem with that.

Historically? Lmao! That’s like putting Harvard and Yale in the SEC because they both won a bunch of national championships back in the 1800s and early 1900’s. 

there is no discrimination or barriers for any group of people and there hasn’t been for decades. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Historically? Lmao! That’s like putting Harvard and Yale in the SEC because they both won a bunch of national championships back in the 1800s and early 1900’s. 

there is no discrimination or barriers for any group of people and there hasn’t been for decades. 

Why would simply admitting that other people have had different experiences than you be so difficult for you?  Is it such an impossibility that racism still exist today?  

It's ironic that what you claim doesn't happen anymore is the main reason why it is still happening.  You will forever be stuck exactly where you are, hopeless and dumb by choice.  Congrats.  

• Like 1

White people in particular white males are the most discriminated against today. You laugh because of history, but history doesn’t have anything to do with today. You can’t apply things from decades and centuries ago and say it’s like that now. 

Reverse racism and discrimination is prevalent in society against white males. It’s true because there are no barriers for minority groups. No systemic racism or discrimination keeping any minority group down in the 21st century. So to say you will openly discriminate against white males in favor of other groups because of something that doesn’t exist means you are openly admitting you are a racist bigot. 

and the fact that you clowns just dismiss it and name call is par for the course. 

• Like 1