The Thousand Trumptard March

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

what banks are guilty? Wells Fargo? Chase? Bank of Am? Let me know 

The data comes from a report from the Federal Reserve.

It's all business loans applied for by black-owned businesses. It's all banks. They are less likely to loan to black-owned businesses.

The fact that you don't know this and don't understand it is proof of your stupidity.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The data comes from a report from the Federal Reserve.

It's all business loans applied for by black-owned businesses. It's all banks. They are less likely to loan to black-owned businesses.

The fact that you don't know this and don't understand it is proof of your stupidity.

So whatever info you’re looking at does it have The reason why the loans were denied besides the color of their skin? Are you implying that Black people have had equal merits on their applications as whites only to be turned down of the basis of race? 

do you know anyone can apply for a loan? doesn’t mean you will qualify. I wonder how many of them actually qualified and then were turned down? Probably around zero 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

So whatever info you’re looking at does it have The reason why the loans were denied besides the color of their skin?

Those other reasons are because of the color of their skin and the "history" that you say doesn't matter.

Banks don't give loans to businesses in rougher neighborhoods, or business owners with less collateral, etc.

It's all very simple to understand for somebody who's not a boob.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wonder how many of them actually qualified and then were turned down? Probably around zero 

Black businesses not "qualifying" is based on systemic issues like location of black-owned businesses and lack of collateral, etc.

Therefore, black-owned business don't have equal access to loans.

This is a problem that should be addressed.

But there's a large segment of the country, like you, that denies it and doesn't want to talk about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Capitol riot: Police release photos of man wanted in connection with killing of officer

Graeme Massie
Tue, January 12, 2021, 3:39 PM EST

<p>Police release photos of man wanted for killing police officer</p> (USCP)

Police release photos of man wanted for killing police officer

(USCP)

Police have released photos of a man wanted in connection with the killing of a US Capitol police officer during the Trump riot.

Republican Senator Bill Cassidy tweeted photos shared by US Capitol Police of an older white male with a beard wearing a blue knitted hat with “CFD” on the front.

Officer Brian Sicknick was killed when supporters of the outgoing president stormed the US Capitol to try and prevent the certification of Joe Biden’s electoral win.

"US Capitol Police just shared this picture with me. This man is wanted for questioning in connection with the murder of fallen Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick," Mr Cassidy tweeted.

Mr Sicknick, 42, was reportedly hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the ugly scenes.

The 12-year force veteran collapsed after returning to his division office and was rushed to hospital, where he died from his injuries.

“Brian is a hero and that is what we would like people to remember,” his brother, Ken Sicknick, said in a statement.

He is just the sixth US Capitol police officer to die in the line of duty.

• 2 weeks later...

They're not bringing the best people. They're idiots, dumbasses and clowns.

Many ‘friends’ helped the FBI identify the South Floridians charged in Capitol siege

A longtime ride-share driver, Marquez said he went to D.C. to protest the “normalization of prostitution” and Communism. Between 2012 and 2019, he said he was a Democrat but drifted toward conservatism after seeing policies that he said destroyed families and, in particular, Black families.

FBI agents showed up at his home two weeks later and arrested him. Now, he’s prepping for a trial in Washington, D.C. “I feel this is my Rosa Parks and [Martin Luther King Jr.] moment in history,” he said. “I do not feel like a criminal.”

Womp, wooooooomp.

After the Capitol Building was cleared out by police that night, Camargo took to his Facebook page, where he posted an apology for his actions and a pledge to participate in any investigations. After being interviewed by the FBI on Jan. 8, he went back to Facebook and wrote, “I believed I’ve been cleared.”

However, his complaint says he became uncooperative during an interview and questioned an FBI agent’s loyalty to the Constitution.

On Jan. 16, a day after his criminal complaint was signed in Washington, D.C., Camargo posted a status on Facebook asking for suggestions on where to eat brunch. Friends responded that jail was imminent and he should focus on other things. When Camargo said he’d be going to Panera, another friend said fast food was a bad choice for a last meal.

"I disagree," Camargo wrote, "their bread bowl broccoli cheddar is amazing."

When police showed up on Jan. 19 at his home in Deerfield Beach, Camargo was on the road, headed to Washington, D.C., for Joe Biden's Inauguration.

He never made it. He was arrested Jan. 20 in Virginia. In an interview after his arrest, he admitted to knowing about his pending charge and deciding to try and attend the inauguration rather than turn himself in.

His lawyer is trying to get this dude a lighter sentence but his street thug mentality ain't having none of it.

😄

Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement, court records say

Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.

In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrio’s own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. “I don’t know any of this,” he said, when asked about the transcript. “I don’t recall any of this.”

On 1/13/2021 at 11:04 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Black businesses not "qualifying" is based on systemic issues like location of black-owned businesses and lack of collateral, etc.

Therefore, black-owned business don't have equal access to loans.

All true but these are not “systemic” issues, these are individual issues.  

Redlining has nothing to do with skin color And every SINGLE person has the same access to the same loans.  

What your pea brain 🧠 cannot decipher is that a loan in a good area is not the “same Loan” as one in a bad, and every INDIVIDUAL has the SAME access to EITHER one 🤓

claim 💩 color all you like 🤣 , but cut your data by poor or geography instead and see👀 your coloring book numbers get flushed down the toilet 🚽 

...where they belong 👍

🍿

• Haha 1

On 1/13/2021 at 7:58 AM, Nolebull813 said:

So whatever info you’re looking at does it have The reason why the loans were denied besides the color of their skin? Are you implying that Black people have had equal merits on their applications as whites only to be turned down of the basis of race? 

do you know anyone can apply for a loan? doesn’t mean you will qualify. I wonder how many of them actually qualified and then were turned down? Probably around zero 

Bro, redlining and reverse redlining is still very prevalent in the mortgage and commercial loan industry. We take compliance and Continuing education every year and this topic is always covered... This is not even an argument., the data is there. It may be tough to admit something exists if you have never seen it first hand, however that is privilege. Nothing wrong with privilege unless you cannot admit that others are not granted the same blessing.

36 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

Bro, redlining and reverse redlining is still very prevalent in the mortgage and commercial loan industry. We take compliance and Continuing education every year and this topic is always covered... This is not even an argument., the data is there. It may be tough to admit something exists if you have never seen it first hand, however that is privilege. Nothing wrong with privilege unless you cannot admit that others are not granted the same blessing.

You are a tool that needs to wake up 🤣

money (and security) talks when it comes to loans, insurance, etc.

redlining still rules the roost in finance and I never denied that (reading 📖 comprehension should have already told you that 🤓) and you are still lost. 

This ain’t no pop-warner league when it comes to money 💰🤣.  This is the Pros and as long as your money is green you win regardless of any other color.  The pros win and the amateurs get eaten for lunch in the real world 🌎

Next thing you are going tell me you think that pro football 🏈 coaches sit better players for skin color too...🤣🤣🤣

🍿

ps. Surely hoping you don’t just think like this, because that’s the way you might coach.....even if there’s not even any money 💰 on the line 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Newbie said:

You are a tool that needs to wake up 🤣

money (and security) talks when it comes to loans, insurance, etc.

redlining still rules the roost in finance and I never denied that (but better reading 📖 comprehension should have already told you that 🤓) and you are still lost. 

This ain’t no pop-warner league when it comes to money 💰🤣.  This is the Pros and as long as your money is green you win regardless of any other color.  The pros win and the amateurs get eaten for lunch in the real world 🌎

Next thing you are going tell me you think that pro football 🏈 coaches sit better players for skin color too...🤣🤣🤣

🍿

ps. Surely hoping you don’t just think like this, because that’s the way you might coach.....even if there’s not even any money 💰 on the line 🤷‍♂️

LOLzz you sure told me! First of all I was addressing Nolebull, nothing I said was addressed to you Mr. Sensitive.

2nd, those who have the collateral and meet the ability to repay threshold will get loans (no shit), however it is the types of loans/terms that differ depending on certain perceived characteristics. You can emoji me to death all you want, there are case studies released every year highlighting these activities.

Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

LOLzz you sure told me! First of all I was addressing Nolebull, nothing I said was addressed to you Mr. Sensitive.

2nd, those who have the collateral and meet the ability to repay threshold will get loans (no shit), however it is the types of loans/terms that differ depending on certain perceived characteristics. You can emoji me to death all you want, there are case studies released every year highlighting these activities.

Hope this helps!

🤣😂🤣😅 ROFL

looks 👀 like I’m the tool 🔨 and you are the one that got me 🤓

thought you was calling me out

lolz

ps: I apologize 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

His lawyer is trying to get this dude a lighter sentence but his street thug mentality ain't having none of it.

😄

Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement, court records say

Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.

In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrio’s own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. “I don’t know any of this,” he said, when asked about the transcript. “I don’t recall any of this.”

But Conchita and NoBalls defended this character to the ends of the earth. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

2nd, those who have the collateral and meet the ability to repay threshold will get loans (no shit)

Hope this helps!

Just a note 📝 here

but shouldn’t those be the only ones that do??? please explain if you feel otherwise.  🤓

🍿

ps if you think any justification there, is not some justification for taking advantage of those that can least afford it, that would be interesting to hear as well 👂 

4 hours ago, Newbie said:

Just a note 📝 here

but shouldn’t those be the only ones that do??? please explain if you feel otherwise.  🤓

🍿

ps if you think any justification there, is not some justification for taking advantage of those that can least afford it, that would be interesting to hear as well 👂 

Sounds like we are on the same page for the most part. It is not about the qualification process for receiving a mortgage/business loan, that is extremely necessary and there are safeguards in place to ensure "equal-access". What needs to be improved upon is the types of loans/terms that are being granted to different people.

Bottom line, nowadays a majority of the time people are granted equal access/qualification through lending guidelines, it are the specific loan terms offered that need to be more uniform throughout.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

Sounds like we are on the same page for the most part. It is not about the qualification process for receiving a mortgage/business loan, that is extremely necessary and there are safeguards in place to ensure "equal-access". What needs to be improved upon is the types of loans/terms that are being granted to different people.

Bottom line, nowadays a majority of the time people are granted equal access/qualification through lending guidelines, it are the specific loan terms offered that need to be more uniform throughout.

LOL I lied, one more thing...

It is just a vicious circle. Under served groups are either denied loans due to where they or their business resides due to a negative performance in those areas by Lenders historically. That makes it much harder to get a favorable loan. Then when they do get a loan, the interest rate and terms are so jacked up they are sure to default. Once they default they just become another justification for why groups in those areas should not receive loans. 

Not sure how we get off this ride... The mortgage and Lending industry has come a long way in the last 15-20 years, but there is definitely a lot more room to improve.

1 hour ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

LOL I lied, one more thing...

It is just a vicious circle. Under served groups are either denied loans due to where they or their business resides due to a negative performance in those areas by Lenders historically. That makes it much harder to get a favorable loan. Then when they do get a loan, the interest rate and terms are so jacked up they are sure to default. Once they default they just become another justification for why groups in those areas should not receive loans. 

Not sure how we get off this ride... The mortgage and Lending industry has come a long way in the last 15-20 years, but there is definitely a lot more room to improve.

Yes we’re on the same page and you nailed the first reply.    😁

the second example explains exactly why if you don’t have enough collateral (in asset or within business risk) you should not be getting any loans, but playing the race card is silly 🙃.  (Thought you already understood why on that point 🤓) Like wtf is an “underfunded group” and why in the world would you want to group and pigeonhole any individual in such a racist way?🤓 

ps perhaps I am belaboring this point because I am currently waiting for someone to get their damn financing settled in the same area I was redlined in 30 years ago 😠

btw I think that has shed some light on another minor difference of opinion,  I’m going out on a limb here and going to disagree and say things have not actually changed at all  

Go figure 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

Yes we’re on the same page and you nailed the first reply.    😁

the second example explains exactly why if you don’t have enough collateral (in asset or within business risk) you should not be getting any loans, but playing the race card is silly 🙃.  (Thought you already understood why on that point 🤓) Like wtf is an “underfunded group” and why in the world would you want to group and pigeonhole any individual in such a racist way?🤓 

ps perhaps I am belaboring this point because I am currently waiting for someone to get their damn financing settled in the same area I was redlined in 30 years ago 😠

btw I think that has shed some light on another minor difference of opinion,  I’m going out on a limb here and going to disagree and say things have not actually changed at all  

Go figure 🤷‍♂️

Touché 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

Touché 

Well at least you know how to verbally joust very well 🤣

hard to cross swords ⚔️ when you are on the same page, but taken at the “group level” the only prejudice would be the “poor group” as money caters to the rich, and poor does not discriminate.  🤓

🍿

ps are you starting to think  the pressure put on the mortgage industry players is equivalent to pressuring say Viking Yacht 🛥 that if they want to build yachts for the rich then they must also build dinghies  🚣‍♀️  For the poor?  Well maybe we should not push that toooo much but I think you get the point ☝️

Lolz

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

Well at least you know how to verbally joust very well 🤣

hard to cross swords ⚔️ when you are on the same page, but taken at the “group level” the only prejudice would be the “poor group” as money caters to the rich, and poor does not discriminate.  🤓

🍿

ps are you starting to think  the pressure put on the mortgage industry players is equivalent to pressuring say Viking Yacht 🛥 that if they want to build yachts for the rich then they must also build dinghies  🚣‍♀️  For the poor?  Well maybe we should not push that toooo much but I think you get the point ☝️

Lolz

LOLz only way to rise up as a group is to elevate the weak links. Can't elevate the weak links unless you go back and pick them up. 

Addition by subtraction then addition again, who knows...

Its like the prevalent instrument of the polka... What is that again? Oh yea!!

Tired Good Morning GIF by Garfield

• Like 1