The Thousand Trumptard March

A lot of gems in this article.

‘Its Own Domestic Army’: How the G.O.P. Allied Itself With Militants

Ms. Maddock helped fill 19 buses to Washington for the Jan. 6 rally and defended the April armed intrusion into the Michigan Capitol. When Representative Rashida Tlaib, a Michigan Democrat, suggested at the time that Black demonstrators would never be allowed to threaten legislators like that, Ms. Maddock wrote on Twitter, “Please show us the ‘threat’?”

“Oh that’s right you think anyone armed is threatening,” she continued. “It’s a right for a reason and the reason is YOU.”

-----

The lead organizer of the April 30 armed protest, Ryan Kelley, a local Republican official, last week announced a bid for governor. “Becoming too closely aligned with militias — is that a bad thing?” he said in an interview. 

Other Republicans also came to accept the presence of armed activists. Ms. Gatt, who took part in protests organized by Mr. Kelley and Ms. Maddock, said she felt “intimidated by the militia when I first started getting involved,” but soon changed her mind.

“I was able to see that they are patriots that love their country like the rest of us,” she said, adding that they are “all Republicans.”

At the peak of the protests against police violence, though, Mr. Kelley’s American Patriot Council still aimed its sharpest attacks at Governor Whitmer and her stay-at-home order. It released public letters urging the federal authorities to arrest her for violating the Constitution by issuing a stay-at-home order. “Whitmer needs to go to prison,” Mr. Kelley declared in a video he posted on Facebook in early October that was later taken down. “She is a threat to our Republic.”

Mr. Kelley, with Mr. Howland and their armed militia allies, showed up for a rowdy protest outside the ballot counting. Later that month Mr. Kelley told a rally outside the Statehouse that the coronavirus was a ruse to persuade the public to “believe Joe Biden won the election,” The Lansing State Journal reported. One woman held a sign saying “ARREST THE VOTE COUNTERS.”

• 2 weeks later...

Pennsylvania cop charged in Capitol riot: 'FBI may arrest me ..lol'

Federal prosecutors said video footage shows Joseph Fischer, 55, running at a police line outside the Capitol and yelling, "Charge!" A patrolman with the North Cornwall Township Police Department, Fisher allegedly yelled "motherf---ers" as he clashed with officers on January 6.

During the scuffle, Fischer allegedly tried to help an officer who fell down, and said, "I am a cop, I am a cop," according to police body camera footage described by prosecutors in court filings.

One day after the attack, Fischer allegedly sent a private message to an associate saying, "I may need a job" because "(w)ord got out that I was at the rally..lol." In the messages, Fischer said he was confronted by his police chief but told him he had "no regrets and give zero sh--s."

"The FBI may arrest me ..lol," Fischer told the associate, according to court documents.
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Pennsylvania cop charged in Capitol riot: 'FBI may arrest me ..lol'

Federal prosecutors said video footage shows Joseph Fischer, 55, running at a police line outside the Capitol and yelling, "Charge!" A patrolman with the North Cornwall Township Police Department, Fisher allegedly yelled "motherf---ers" as he clashed with officers on January 6.

During the scuffle, Fischer allegedly tried to help an officer who fell down, and said, "I am a cop, I am a cop," according to police body camera footage described by prosecutors in court filings.

One day after the attack, Fischer allegedly sent a private message to an associate saying, "I may need a job" because "(w)ord got out that I was at the rally..lol." In the messages, Fischer said he was confronted by his police chief but told him he had "no regrets and give zero sh--s."

"The FBI may arrest me ..lol," Fischer told the associate, according to court documents.

I see a whole lot of anal flinching.....

Two week spasms to answer yourself??? 🤣

Yet no comment on any "paid actors" or funding of any people involved....

got any of those ? 🤓

• 1 month later...

New evidence suggests ‘alliance’ between Oath Keepers, Proud Boys ahead of Jan. 6

Kelly Meggs, the Florida leader of the Oath Keepers — who’s been charged along with nine others with conspiring to stop Congress from certifying the 2020 election — said in private messages obtained by prosecutors that he’d been in touch repeatedly with Proud Boys leadership in particular. He said he had worked out a strategy to confront potential violence from antifa, a loosely organized collection of left-wing extremist.

“This week I organized an alliance between Oath Keepers, Florida 3%ers, and Proud Boys,” Meggs wrote in a Dec. 19 message to an associate via Facebook. “We have decided to work together and shut this shit down.”

• Like 1

Meggs’ messages indicated that just days before the Jan. 6 attack, he and others anticipated that Trump would invoke the Insurrection Act, which they viewed as permission to aid his effort to stay in power.

“Trump’s staying in, he’s gonna use the emergency broadcast system on cell phones to broadcast to the American people. Then he will claim the insurrection act,” Meggs wrote in a Dec. 26 Facebook message.

“Any idea when?” an associate replied.

“Next week,” Meggs said. “Then wait for the 6th when we are all in dc to insurrection.”

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Racists, clowns and grifters! Unite!

Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, Forceful on Jan. 6, Privately Are in Turmoil

The far-right group the Oath Keepers is splintering after board members accused the founder of spending its money on hair dye, steaks and guns. The leader of the Proud Boys, choked off from the financial system, is printing “Black Lives Matter” T-shirts to make money.

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...

This goofball keeps sending letters to executive agencies claiming that he's the ranking member of the January 6th Select Committee.

united states   september 30 rep jim banks, r ind, leaves the us capitol after the house passed the extending government funding and delivering emergency assistance act to avoid a government shutdown on thursday, september 30, 2021 photo by tom williamscq roll call

Narrator: He's *not* the ranking member of the January 6th Committee. In fact, he's not even *on* the committee at all.

Banks was bounced from the January 6 committee for a reason, but he's going around writing letters saying he's the ranking member.

According to a letter provided to CNN, Banks wrote to the Department of the Interior on September 16 asking to be provided with any information the department turns over to the House committee. "I ask that you provide me any information that is submitted to the Select Committee. Additionally, please include me on any update or briefing that you provide," Banks wrote. Banks signed the letter as ranking member of the committee, while admitting that Pelosi blocked his appointment.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This goofball keeps sending letters to executive agencies claiming that he's the ranking member of the January 6th Select Committee.

united states   september 30 rep jim banks, r ind, leaves the us capitol after the house passed the extending government funding and delivering emergency assistance act to avoid a government shutdown on thursday, september 30, 2021 photo by tom williamscq roll call

Narrator: He's *not* the ranking member of the January 6th Committee. In fact, he's not even *on* the committee at all.

Banks was bounced from the January 6 committee for a reason, but he's going around writing letters saying he's the ranking member.

According to a letter provided to CNN, Banks wrote to the Department of the Interior on September 16 asking to be provided with any information the department turns over to the House committee. "I ask that you provide me any information that is submitted to the Select Committee. Additionally, please include me on any update or briefing that you provide," Banks wrote. Banks signed the letter as ranking member of the committee, while admitting that Pelosi blocked his appointment.

I saw this live on T.V...Liz Cheney called him out and revealed this...she entered the "fake" letters into the Congressional records...he's on record now for being a lying sack of shit...another f*in Trump clown....🤡

• 4 weeks later...