A lot of gems in this article.

‘Its Own Domestic Army’: How the G.O.P. Allied Itself With Militants

Ms. Maddock helped fill 19 buses to Washington for the Jan. 6 rally and defended the April armed intrusion into the Michigan Capitol. When Representative Rashida Tlaib, a Michigan Democrat, suggested at the time that Black demonstrators would never be allowed to threaten legislators like that, Ms. Maddock wrote on Twitter, “Please show us the ‘threat’?”

“Oh that’s right you think anyone armed is threatening,” she continued. “It’s a right for a reason and the reason is YOU.”

-----

The lead organizer of the April 30 armed protest, Ryan Kelley, a local Republican official, last week announced a bid for governor. “Becoming too closely aligned with militias — is that a bad thing?” he said in an interview. 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White privilege in full display

Can you IMAGINE if any other demographic attempted these outright acts of treason and insurrection.   The National Guard really should mow these spawn of incest bitches down... all they're d

That would be just as American as storming the Capitol.  We don't deserve America anymore. We're all complicit in this embarrassment. The left and the right have both lost their way. The rhetoric

Posted Images

Other Republicans also came to accept the presence of armed activists. Ms. Gatt, who took part in protests organized by Mr. Kelley and Ms. Maddock, said she felt “intimidated by the militia when I first started getting involved,” but soon changed her mind.

“I was able to see that they are patriots that love their country like the rest of us,” she said, adding that they are “all Republicans.”

At the peak of the protests against police violence, though, Mr. Kelley’s American Patriot Council still aimed its sharpest attacks at Governor Whitmer and her stay-at-home order. It released public letters urging the federal authorities to arrest her for violating the Constitution by issuing a stay-at-home order. “Whitmer needs to go to prison,” Mr. Kelley declared in a video he posted on Facebook in early October that was later taken down. “She is a threat to our Republic.”

Mr. Kelley, with Mr. Howland and their armed militia allies, showed up for a rowdy protest outside the ballot counting. Later that month Mr. Kelley told a rally outside the Statehouse that the coronavirus was a ruse to persuade the public to “believe Joe Biden won the election,” The Lansing State Journal reported. One woman held a sign saying “ARREST THE VOTE COUNTERS.”

Mr. Kelley and Mr. Howland were filmed outside the U.S. Capitol during the riot. Both men said they did not break any laws, and argued that the event was not “an insurrection” because the participants were patriots. “I was there to support the sitting president,” Mr. Kelley said.

😄

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Pennsylvania cop charged in Capitol riot: 'FBI may arrest me ..lol'

Federal prosecutors said video footage shows Joseph Fischer, 55, running at a police line outside the Capitol and yelling, "Charge!" A patrolman with the North Cornwall Township Police Department, Fisher allegedly yelled "motherf---ers" as he clashed with officers on January 6.

During the scuffle, Fischer allegedly tried to help an officer who fell down, and said, "I am a cop, I am a cop," according to police body camera footage described by prosecutors in court filings.

One day after the attack, Fischer allegedly sent a private message to an associate saying, "I may need a job" because "(w)ord got out that I was at the rally..lol." In the messages, Fischer said he was confronted by his police chief but told him he had "no regrets and give zero sh--s."

"The FBI may arrest me ..lol," Fischer told the associate, according to court documents.
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Pennsylvania cop charged in Capitol riot: 'FBI may arrest me ..lol'

Federal prosecutors said video footage shows Joseph Fischer, 55, running at a police line outside the Capitol and yelling, "Charge!" A patrolman with the North Cornwall Township Police Department, Fisher allegedly yelled "motherf---ers" as he clashed with officers on January 6.

During the scuffle, Fischer allegedly tried to help an officer who fell down, and said, "I am a cop, I am a cop," according to police body camera footage described by prosecutors in court filings.

One day after the attack, Fischer allegedly sent a private message to an associate saying, "I may need a job" because "(w)ord got out that I was at the rally..lol." In the messages, Fischer said he was confronted by his police chief but told him he had "no regrets and give zero sh--s."

"The FBI may arrest me ..lol," Fischer told the associate, according to court documents.

I see a whole lot of anal flinching.....

Two week spasms to answer yourself??? 🤣

Yet no comment on any "paid actors" or funding of any people involved....

got any of those ? 🤓