Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Protests were largely peaceful. Any disputing this claim is open admittance you have a biased agenda. There is precedent. 
 

People are angry that an election was stolen from them with Big Tech and the Mainstream Media in cahoots with left wing politicians. 
 

The Democrats fight against voter ID and tough voting laws is finally bearing fruit for them. Republicans have no one to blame but themselves. With the laws they will pass in the next 2 years, I don’t think Republicans will ever be able to claim any more power ever again. The dems will make millions of new voters legal to vote dem forever. 
 

We will be a one party state for the rest of our lives 

I can honestly see Biden doing such a horrible job (not Trump level, 350k dead Americans horrible, but still horrible nonetheless) that Bernie could run against him.

I can also see Trump splitting the Republican Party .... Real Conservatives vs Trump Cultists 

If the Gods be with us, we could realistically have a four way race in 2024. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White privilege in full display

Can you IMAGINE if any other demographic attempted these outright acts of treason and insurrection.   The National Guard really should mow these spawn of incest bitches down... all they're d

That would be just as American as storming the Capitol.  We don't deserve America anymore. We're all complicit in this embarrassment. The left and the right have both lost their way. The rhetoric

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

That would be just as American as storming the Capitol. 

We don't deserve America anymore. We're all complicit in this embarrassment. The left and the right have both lost their way. The rhetoric is unrecognizable to me. No one has read Jefferson or Locke. No one has a basic grasp of the principles of classical liberalism.

We're drifting between two poles of stupidity. We're back to the fascists and Communists killing each other in the streets.

What a sad joke.

When you’re right .... you’re right

 

I wish no one believes that I’d really like to see these people harmed at all. 
 

The language we use can be very dangerous. I have to check myself 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Question.....can any of  you prove or has any news organization proved,beyond doubt, that these are Trump supporters ..?? Nobody on this ever castigated those rioters and looters.....This is Marxism manifested by the Democrat party using the Rules for Radicals...Now, scumbag Biden,who never said a word before,  is calling for peace..Biden is a liar,hippo and fake thief...

 

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

You brought the art of dumbassary to a new level with this post, keep it up you can probably beat your your record with the next one🤪

 

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Protests were largely peaceful. Any disputing this claim is open admittance you have a biased agenda. There is precedent. 
 

People are angry that an election was stolen from them with Big Tech and the Mainstream Media in cahoots with left wing politicians. 
 

The Democrats fight against voter ID and tough voting laws is finally bearing fruit for them. Republicans have no one to blame but themselves. With the laws they will pass in the next 2 years, I don’t think Republicans will ever be able to claim any more power ever again. The dems will make millions of new voters legal to vote dem forever. 
 

We will be a one party state for the rest of our lives 

You are the new leader of (sorry Mag44) the art of dumbassary post of the day. Anybody care to top that?🤪

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I can honestly see Biden doing such a horrible job (not Trump level, 350k dead Americans horrible, but still horrible nonetheless) that Bernie could run against him.

I can also see Trump splitting the Republican Party .... Real Conservatives vs Trump Cultists 

If the Gods be with us, we could realistically have a four way race in 2024. 

 

It doesn’t matter who runs when you have the entire process rigged in real time and nothing to stop it. It will only get more sophisticated and easier to manipulate now they are in power. 
 

Big Tech and the MSM will keep carrying the water for the dems by suppressing bombshell stories that would hurt them in the public eye. Look what happened the Hunter Biden and Eric Swalwell stories. Complete silence and suppression. Those are just small fries. 
 

Dark times ahead. Not just because dems are in control, but because they have it setup to stay in control forever 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

 

 

You are the new leader of (sorry Mag44) the art of dumbassary post of the day. Anybody care to top that?🤪

It’s easy to say that when you support the benefactors of the injustice. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s easy to say that when you support the benefactors of the injustice. 

I’m not a Rep or Dem and the only thing I support is evidence supported facts, common sense and my conscience.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn’t bother me either way. My life will move forward whoever the hell is in power. Nothing changed when Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump were Prez. It never limited my freedom to do what I love with who I love. 
 

I liked Trump because I am a conservative and he pushed a conservative agenda. His efforts and laws were in line with my beliefs. The Democrats have a pretty extreme platform where the majority of their stances are too radical. Infanticide, open borders, religious discrimination, anti-American indoctrination of our youth etc. I don’t get down with that stuff. 
 

I’ll move on because I am not an extremist. Hope everyone else does too 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Question.....can any of  you prove or has any news organization proved,beyond doubt, that these are Trump supporters ..?? Nobody on this ever castigated those rioters and looters.....This is Marxism manifested by the Democrat party using the Rules for Radicals...Now, scumbag Biden,who never said a word before,  is calling for peace..Biden is a liar,hippo and fake thief...

I wiil quote your equally whacked-out butt buddy nolebull:

”You are literally too stupid to insult.”

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Protests were largely peaceful. Any disputing this claim is open admittance you have a biased agenda. There is precedent. 
 

People are angry that an election was stolen from them with Big Tech and the Mainstream Media in cahoots with left wing politicians. 
 

The Democrats fight against voter ID and tough voting laws is finally bearing fruit for them. Republicans have no one to blame but themselves. With the laws they will pass in the next 2 years, I don’t think Republicans will ever be able to claim any more power ever again. The dems will make millions of new voters legal to vote dem forever. 
 

We will be a one party state for the rest of our lives 

What a flaccid analysis. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

[...]

Dark times ahead. Not just because dems are in control, but because they have it setup to stay in control forever 

The Dems are already divided.

So you'll have to explain how we're going to be a one-party system from now on and how "they," who are already opposed to each other, are going to rig the system so that "they" will stay in power forever. 

Where do you get your shit? Find a different source of ideas. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

It doesn’t bother me either way. My life will move forward whoever the hell is in power. Nothing changed when Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump were Prez. It never limited my freedom to do what I love with who I love. 
 

I liked Trump because I am a conservative and he pushed a conservative agenda. His efforts and laws were in line with my beliefs. The Democrats have a pretty extreme platform where the majority of their stances are too radical. Infanticide, open borders, religious discrimination, anti-American indoctrination of our youth etc. I don’t get down with that stuff. 
 

I’ll move on because I am not an extremist. Hope everyone else does too 

Your enthusiasm or advocacy may not be extreme, but your views and stated opinions most definitely are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

ANY LEO or military personnel that's injured or worse because of these trailer scum should sue the ignorant orange bitch.

 

I cant wait for the sure to come prison sentences

 

 

Don't be such a pessimist! A good lawyer might get you off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Question.....can any of  you prove or has any news organization proved,beyond doubt, that these are Trump supporters ..?? Nobody on this ever castigated those rioters and looters.....This is Marxism manifested by the Democrat party using the Rules for Radicals...Now, scumbag Biden,who never said a word before,  is calling for peace..Biden is a liar,hippo and fake thief...

And...an illegitimate president in a couple of weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

What does this even mean?

It's hard to be sure, but he's got a running thesis that it takes about 100 years for a great nation to fall, which begins when the nation starts to drift to the left. 

He says our decline started in the 60s. So, we've got about 35 years left, maybe less.

It hasn't occurred to him that China, for example, has been growing in power, influence, and wealth since the Communist Revolution and that several right-wing governments have failed spectacularly in Spain, Italy, Germany, Japan, Argentina etc. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...