The Thousand Trumptard March

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Protests were largely peaceful. Any disputing this claim is open admittance you have a biased agenda. There is precedent. 

People are angry that an election was stolen from them with Big Tech and the Mainstream Media in cahoots with left wing politicians. 

The Democrats fight against voter ID and tough voting laws is finally bearing fruit for them. Republicans have no one to blame but themselves. With the laws they will pass in the next 2 years, I don’t think Republicans will ever be able to claim any more power ever again. The dems will make millions of new voters legal to vote dem forever. 

We will be a one party state for the rest of our lives 

I can honestly see Biden doing such a horrible job (not Trump level, 350k dead Americans horrible, but still horrible nonetheless) that Bernie could run against him.

I can also see Trump splitting the Republican Party .... Real Conservatives vs Trump Cultists 

If the Gods be with us, we could realistically have a four way race in 2024. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

That would be just as American as storming the Capitol. 

We don't deserve America anymore. We're all complicit in this embarrassment. The left and the right have both lost their way. The rhetoric is unrecognizable to me. No one has read Jefferson or Locke. No one has a basic grasp of the principles of classical liberalism.

We're drifting between two poles of stupidity. We're back to the fascists and Communists killing each other in the streets.

What a sad joke.

When you’re right .... you’re right

I wish no one believes that I’d really like to see these people harmed at all. 

The language we use can be very dangerous. I have to check myself 

2 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Question.....can any of  you prove or has any news organization proved,beyond doubt, that these are Trump supporters ..?? Nobody on this ever castigated those rioters and looters.....This is Marxism manifested by the Democrat party using the Rules for Radicals...Now, scumbag Biden,who never said a word before,  is calling for peace..Biden is a liar,hippo and fake thief...

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

You brought the art of dumbassary to a new level with this post, keep it up you can probably beat your your record with the next one🤪

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Protests were largely peaceful. Any disputing this claim is open admittance you have a biased agenda. There is precedent. 

People are angry that an election was stolen from them with Big Tech and the Mainstream Media in cahoots with left wing politicians. 

The Democrats fight against voter ID and tough voting laws is finally bearing fruit for them. Republicans have no one to blame but themselves. With the laws they will pass in the next 2 years, I don’t think Republicans will ever be able to claim any more power ever again. The dems will make millions of new voters legal to vote dem forever. 

You are the new leader of (sorry Mag44) the art of dumbassary post of the day. Anybody care to top that?🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I can honestly see Biden doing such a horrible job (not Trump level, 350k dead Americans horrible, but still horrible nonetheless) that Bernie could run against him.

I can also see Trump splitting the Republican Party .... Real Conservatives vs Trump Cultists 

If the Gods be with us, we could realistically have a four way race in 2024. 

It doesn’t matter who runs when you have the entire process rigged in real time and nothing to stop it. It will only get more sophisticated and easier to manipulate now they are in power. 

Big Tech and the MSM will keep carrying the water for the dems by suppressing bombshell stories that would hurt them in the public eye. Look what happened the Hunter Biden and Eric Swalwell stories. Complete silence and suppression. Those are just small fries. 

Dark times ahead. Not just because dems are in control, but because they have it setup to stay in control forever 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It doesn’t bother me either way. My life will move forward whoever the hell is in power. Nothing changed when Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump were Prez. It never limited my freedom to do what I love with who I love. 

I liked Trump because I am a conservative and he pushed a conservative agenda. His efforts and laws were in line with my beliefs. The Democrats have a pretty extreme platform where the majority of their stances are too radical. Infanticide, open borders, religious discrimination, anti-American indoctrination of our youth etc. I don’t get down with that stuff. 

I’ll move on because I am not an extremist. Hope everyone else does too 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Question.....can any of  you prove or has any news organization proved,beyond doubt, that these are Trump supporters ..?? Nobody on this ever castigated those rioters and looters.....This is Marxism manifested by the Democrat party using the Rules for Radicals...Now, scumbag Biden,who never said a word before,  is calling for peace..Biden is a liar,hippo and fake thief...

I wiil quote your equally whacked-out butt buddy nolebull:

”You are literally too stupid to insult.”

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What a flaccid analysis. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

[...]

Dark times ahead. Not just because dems are in control, but because they have it setup to stay in control forever 

The Dems are already divided.

So you'll have to explain how we're going to be a one-party system from now on and how "they," who are already opposed to each other, are going to rig the system so that "they" will stay in power forever. 

Where do you get your shit? Find a different source of ideas. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

It doesn’t bother me either way. My life will move forward whoever the hell is in power. Nothing changed when Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump were Prez. It never limited my freedom to do what I love with who I love. 

I liked Trump because I am a conservative and he pushed a conservative agenda. His efforts and laws were in line with my beliefs. The Democrats have a pretty extreme platform where the majority of their stances are too radical. Infanticide, open borders, religious discrimination, anti-American indoctrination of our youth etc. I don’t get down with that stuff. 

I’ll move on because I am not an extremist. Hope everyone else does too 

Your enthusiasm or advocacy may not be extreme, but your views and stated opinions most definitely are.

9 hours ago, Mag44 said:

And...an illegitimate president in a couple of weeks.

37 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

What does this even mean?

It's hard to be sure, but he's got a running thesis that it takes about 100 years for a great nation to fall, which begins when the nation starts to drift to the left. 

He says our decline started in the 60s. So, we've got about 35 years left, maybe less.

It hasn't occurred to him that China, for example, has been growing in power, influence, and wealth since the Communist Revolution and that several right-wing governments have failed spectacularly in Spain, Italy, Germany, Japan, Argentina etc. 

• Like 1