The Thousand Trumptard March

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It doesn’t bother me either way. My life will move forward whoever the hell is in power. Nothing changed when Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump were Prez. It never limited my freedom to do what I love with who I love. 

I liked Trump because I am a conservative and he pushed a conservative agenda. His efforts and laws were in line with my beliefs. The Democrats have a pretty extreme platform where the majority of their stances are too radical. Infanticide, open borders, religious discrimination, anti-American indoctrination of our youth etc. I don’t get down with that stuff. 

I’ll move on because I am not an extremist. Hope everyone else does too 

You can’t “move on” from this.

Are you stupid?  Oh yeah, you are.  Literally.

• Thanks 1

I condemned this behavior just like everyone else. I just don’t like all the fake outrage. 

Every left-winger on here was justifying all the violence murder and destruction back in the summer in the name of social justice. You were echoing the main stream media. The hypocrisy could cause paralysis. 

everyone is at a consensus that the people involved should be arrested and prosecuted for their crimes. 

but back in the summer you had the vice president elect fucking bailing criminals and domestic terrorist out of jail. 

in the beginning of this March there was tens of thousands maybe over 100,000 people in a sea of human beings. The crowd was massive yesterday. There was only a handful of people that engaged in criminal behavior. In your words it was largely a peaceful protest. 

but you scumbags don’t have an objective bone in your body. you support identical behavior when the people committing the crimes share your ideology. You can kindly fuck off 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Much less, in fact. 

We saw it today. And it wasn't the Marxists.

It was your friends on the right.

You seen one day where a bunch of rednecks got drunk and committed crimes that they should be prosecuted for and everyone across the galaxy widely condemned. Every single one of them should be prosecuted for every crime they committed. Nobody was justifying their behavior. 

and when you compare what happened in the summer it’s beyond insane. Not only were left-wing leaders completely silent on the Mayham and destruction but when they did speak up they actually supported it and even bailed the criminals out of jail. It was complete anarchy and chaos for months in certain cities. 

yesterday looked like some playground roughhousing compared to all the left-wing domestic terrorism from 2020

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

NAACP calling for the impeachment of Trumpy. Just signed the petition for the immediate impeachment of Trumpy. 

No word from NoBalls on his Orange Hero’s egregious behavior. 

bgw

The NAACP is a known left wing organization who has the majority of their income coming from left wing companies. 

Trump did more for black people than Obama ever could. But your side wouldn’t even exist if you couldn’t scream racism ad nauseam 24 seven against your political opponents. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The NAACP is a known left wing organization who has the majority of their income coming from left wing companies. 

Trump did more for black people than Obama ever could. But your side wouldn’t even exist if you couldn’t scream racism ad nauseam 24 seven against your political opponents. 

Not only that.... here’s a more aggressive approach. BTW Trumpy hadn’t done shit son. Clean your glasses. 

bgw

• Like 1

Just now, Belly Bob said:

You might want to doublecheck those numbers, big dog. 

I counted 75 million patriots.

I’m talking about the people that went to DC. Yeah there was about 75 million people who know the election was stolen in real time and there was nothing they could do about it. 

any unbiased person could see the real evidence on election day and shortly after and conclude their was election interference.  

since it benefits people you support of course you will pretend to play stupid. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I’m talking about the people that went to DC. Yeah there was about 75 million people who know the election was stolen in real time and there was nothing they could do about it. 

any unbiased person could see the real evidence on election day and shortly after and conclude their was election interference.  

That fuckin’ Chinese software!! Warped a mindfuck into errybody!!

bgw

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Heyyyyyy NoBalls, what about your buddy Kap... still a pos or nah?

I say nah. 

bgw

More lies and deception. He was a piece of shit for a lot more than just trying to disrespect the national anthem. He was a piece of shit for wearing socks depicting police as pigs. He was a piece of shit for supporting cop killing terrorists. He was a piece of shit for having admiration for murderous dictators. 

and he routinely poisons the youth with anti-American propaganda all over social media site and beyond. he is a wannabe Malcolm X but just the half white version 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

More lies and deception. He was a piece of shit for a lot more than just trying to disrespect the national anthem. He was a piece of shit for wearing socks depicting police as pigs. He was a piece of shit for supporting cop killing terrorists. He was a piece of shit for having admiration for murderous dictators. 

and he routinely poisons the youth with anti-American propaganda all over social media site and beyond. he is a wannabe Malcolm X but just the half white version 

But your Orange Daddy  instigated an insurrection. 

How do you play that off? On socks and a knee?

Bahahaha. 

bgw

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

How about the National Association of Manufacturers? They must be left-wing agitators too.

U.S. trade group asks VP Pence to ‘seriously consider’ invoking 25th Amendment to remove Trump

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I condemned this behavior just like everyone else.

Why? If the election was stolen, you'd have a justification to attack Congress. The contract between the state its citizens would be broken, and they would have no obligation to follow the state's laws. 

That's the logical implication of Trump's claims, which is why he's partially responsible for that shameful event. 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Then the other 74.9 million should have been there yesterday.

What cowards. 

• Haha 2