The Thousand Trumptard March

20 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Are you speaking from experience or just conjecture?

Actually I think you could say that about any one of his remarks 

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

I've taken LSD, and Pscilosyblin before. So, experience. You see things that aren't real on those substances. Nolebull and the other Trump worshippers are just as detached from reality.

You know I’ve read sometimes those compounds are stored in your fat and under physical stress can be re-released into the blood stream at the most inopportune time for a re-trip.....🤓

might be your issue 🤷‍♂️

Hope this helps

🍿 

55 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I've taken LSD, and Pscilosyblin before. So, experience. You see things that aren't real on those substances. Nolebull and the other Trump worshippers are just as detached from reality.

We’re you aware at the time that what may have been depicted in your hallucinations was not real?  I always went into that sort of situation knowing that I might see the unreal, but never believed it to be real.  Acid doesn’t generally make a person unable to tell fact from fiction.

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

We’re you aware at the time that what may have been depicted in your hallucinations was not real?  I always went into that sort of situation knowing that I might see the unreal, but never believed it to be real.  Acid doesn’t generally make a person unable to tell fact from fiction.

It varied. Generally, I had some awareness that it wasn't real, but suppressed that sense because the fantasy that seemed real was too fun to let go of. In other words, the same thing the Trump cultists experience.

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Why, because you don't agree with them?

If you stand in one end zone, and I stand in the other, then you appear just as far from me, as I appear to you, right?

Keep in mind that your views are just as far away from our views, as our views are from yours. So if our views appear extreme to you, guess how your views appear to us. 

And which views of mine are extreme?

I’d love to hear it.

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Nice spin. Trump was speaking to all 80,000 or so that were there peacefully, not the 80 or so who breached the Capital Building. And he said he loved them and told them it was time to go home.

A Capitol police officer died from his injuries due to scuffling with bozo’s like you that assaulted the capitol.

Spin that for me.

Trump instigated every bit of that siege and a cop is dead due to it. Thought this was the law & order party...guess it’s just the wrong side of that.

Go ahead and justify the death of Officer Brian Sicknick of the Capitol Police, a man that gave his life to prevent the desecration of our Capitol by lowlifes like you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DownSouth said:

A Capitol police officer died from his injuries due to scuffling with bozo’s like you that assaulted the capitol.

Spin that for me.

Trump instigated every bit of that siege and a cop is dead due to it. Thought this was the law & order party...guess it’s just the wrong side of that.

Go ahead and justify the death of Officer Brian Sicknick of the Capitol Police, a man that gave his life to prevent the desecration of our Capitol by lowlifes like you.

Please stop...you are embarrassing yourself now. I feel bad for you. Another swing and a miss. Show me where I defended the ones who breached the Capital Building.

I'll wait.

39 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Please stop...you are embarrassing yourself now. I feel bad for you. Another swing and a miss. Show me where I defended the ones who breached the Capital Building.

I'll wait.

Have you heard the German story about the woman who was on her way to the revolution but returned home when she realized that she'd have to ride the bus illegally to get there?

The law is binding only if the government is legitimate.

And if the election was stolen, then to support law and order is to support tyranny. And I can't imagine anything more un-American than that. 

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Eating their own. Are you outraged about an actual politician being assaulted? Not just where politicians convene, but the actual politician?

You're becoming increasingly unhinged trying to defend your domestic terrorists.

The issue wasn't about where they convene. It was what they were attempting to stop: the constitutional counting of electoral votes.

Punching a mayor while he's drinking wine at a restaurant is assault but it's not a threat to the Republic.

10 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

How do you know the people who set these fires are supporters of the Left?

Are you sure these weren’t Trump supporters dressed as Antifa, attempting to make Biden supporters look bad?

This logic fits their narrative.

Can’t underestimate the depths of stupidity over here. 

Or blind loyalty. 

bgw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nolebull813 was angrier (and still is) that Colin Kaepernick knelt silently than he is that rioters attempted to physically stop the electoral vote count.

I think you are incapable of telling the truth. I said multiple times that the people who committed crimes in the Capitol should be arrested and prosecuted. 

But Kapernick is an all time poisonous piece of shit and kneeling is far down the piece of shit list. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're becoming increasingly unhinged trying to defend your domestic terrorists.

The issue wasn't about where they convene. It was what they were attempting to stop: the constitutional counting of electoral votes.

Punching a mayor while he's drinking wine at a restaurant is assault but it's not a threat to the Republic.

Not one of those rednecks actually believed their actions were gonna prevent anything from happening. Even if they did think that, they should have been arrested and charged with every crime they committed. 

Personally I think things like Scalise getting shot, McConnell’s house being vandalized, Rand Paul being assaulted in public and Josh Hawley’s wife and kid terrorized is much more a threat to our democracy than some rednecks trying to mimic the Brett Kavanaugh protests. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

[...] I said multiple times that the people who committed crimes in the Capitol should be arrested and prosecuted. 

But you've also said this:

👇

19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

[...]  Yeah there was about 75 million people who know the election was stolen in real time and there was nothing they could do about it. 

any unbiased person could see the real evidence on election day and shortly after and conclude their was election interference.  

since it benefits people you support of course you will pretend to play stupid. 

In other words, you're a quisling. 

Either the election was stolen and the government is illegitimate and its laws aren't binding, or else it wasn't and it's not and they are. 

• Like 1

No one ever mentions that shit. Left wingers stormed the capitol, and charged politicians physically and demanded they not vote Kavanaugh. They threaten violence if they didn’t comply. They got in their face and demanded they vote their way or else. They stormed the Supreme Court and it was celebrated. 

fuck all the way off with the fake outrage 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

But you've also said this:

👇

In other words, you're a quisling. 

Nothing you’re saying makes any sense. Just because I said 75 million people know the election was stolen doesn’t mean I advocate for violence and destruction. Those 2 are not intertwined. 

Saying an election was stolen isn’t some dog whistle to cause anarchy summer of 2020 style. And just because you want it to mean that doesn’t mean it does mean that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No one ever mentions that shit. Left wingers stormed the capitol, and charged politicians physically and demanded they not vote Kavanaugh.

No they didn't.

That picture you posted was from the foyer of a Senate office building.

And I shouldn't have to explain the irony of you claiming that nobody mentions it.....when you just posted a tweet from somebody who mentioned it.

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Nothing you’re saying makes any sense. Just because I said 75 million people know the election was stolen doesn’t mean I advocate for violence and destruction. Those 2 are not intertwined. 

Saying an election was stolen isn’t some dog whistle to cause anarchy summer of 2020 style. And just because you want it to mean that doesn’t mean it does mean that. 

The entire point of the United States is government by the people. That's why we fought the Revolution. King George did not have the right to tax us or impose any other laws on us because he was not our proper representative.

If the election was stolen, then the government in Washington is not our proper representative and the laws no longer bind us.

You're missing the entire point. 

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

The entire point of the United States is government by the people. That's why we fought the Revolution. King George did not have the right to tax us or impose any other laws on us because he was not our proper representative.

If the election was stolen, then the government in Washington is not our proper representative and the laws no longer bind us.

You're missing the entire point. 

Stone elections are just a part of politics. They have been become normalized. Didn’t your side scream for 4 years about the election being stolen? Didn’t everyone cry about George W Bush stealing the election from Al Gore? Plenty of accusations at the lower levels of election fraud. But it being normalized doesn’t make it less passionate at the time of the offense. 

And there are plenty of things that politicians do that do not properly represent us. Like give our enemies and other foreign countries our money. You hear time and time again how shady politicians have China, Russia, (insert country name) in their pockets. 

So they never properly represent us 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not one of those rednecks actually believed their actions were gonna prevent anything from happening.

WOMAN WHO WAS MACED BREAKING IN ... It's a Revolution, Man!!!

When asked why she was trying to get in -- Liz here tearfully gives it to the cameraman straight with a no-duh response ... "We're storming the Capitol, it's a revolution!" Her guy friend carries her off afterward.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And then immediately after saying that I can't tell the truth you double down on the exact thing that I said.

🤡

No you said that I said Kapernick is a bigger piece of shit for KNEELING than these rednecks creating mischief. 

Kapernick has done way more to poison and corrupt this country than any of those rednecks did on Wednesday. And it’s not his kneeling. It’s his use of his platform to poison the minds of black youth to hate police and thus continue the cycle of no trust between community and law enforcement