If someone with a name like Osama Bin Laden broke into the Capitol, with a large mob

badrouter

2 hours ago, badrouter said:

and overtook the Capitol, you would CELEBRATE his being killed in the process. And you'd want every other person breaking into the Capitol killed as well. If most were allowed to walk scot free, you'd be OUTRAGED. Rightfully so. 

Your reaction to yesterday's events should be similar. You should celebrate the death of Ashli Pettit the same way you celebrated when Bin Laden was killed. Both wanted to overthrow the government of the United States, subverting the will of the people, so as to install the "leadership" they, personally, preferred. You should be asking why more would-be coup executers weren't shot dead as well.

I said 3 1/2 years ago trumper's were very similar to ISIS........ brainwashed to the core. You saw it yesterday.

Don't think it can't happen here.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Again, speak for yourself.

She was part of a mob that stormed the Capitol during a constitutional process to certify the election results.

What a patriot.

🤡

She clearly didn't learn anything from her time in the air force by the way I know plenty of people who are only in the armed forces to get paid and have free college. Has nothing to do with sacrifice or bravery for them. I also had family members that were drafted back in the day. Having 0 choice is not bravery.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, badrouter said:

Did we celebrate when Bin Laden was killed? Did the U.S. Government celebrate his death? He wanted to destroy America. So did those terrorists, and so does Trump. They all should be dead.

You sound pretty radicalized. You have been wishing a lot of death and suicide on people lately. 

you’re about as unhinged as Cajun got

@FBI please watch this lunatic 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You sound pretty radicalized. You have been wishing a lot of death and suicide on people lately. 

You and/or your fellow travelers have wished to kill people like George Soros who didn't do anything. 

All badrouter is suggesting is that it wouldn't be out of line to celebrate the death of someone who sought to physically undermine the Constitution.

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I've only wished death and suicide for...people openly operating to destroy the country. Trump needs to commit suicide because if someone else kills him, he'd tragically become a martyr for his worshippers. But the people breaking into the capitol simply need to be shot dead on the spot. 

So, to recap, only those who openly, transparently try to destroy the country should have death wished for them.

Insurrection fueled by conspiracy groups, extremists and fringe movements

Jake Angeli and others confront US Capitol police outside the Senate chamber on January 6.

Angeli, who lives in Arizona, couldn't be reached for comment, but his cousin, Adam Angeli, confirmed that the man in the horns was his relative in a brief call with CNN Wednesday. Adam Angeli said he thought his cousin might be between jobs and that "he's a patriot, he's a very big United States of America type of a person."

🤡

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think the mob is lucky more of them weren’t shot, the police went out of there way to deter violence IMHO. Think about it, the VP and both house members were in the building! They could have taken a stand and said “anyone comes through the doors or windows, open fire”. If these were anyone else besides Americans, I think we would have seen a blood bath and we all would have cheered them for protecting our own. Because these were Americans, they did what they could to hold them out and got overrun because they didn’t shoot. If they would have started shooting, no one would have tried to enter the building. The mob is extremely luck in that aspect, the police didn’t want to kill a bunch of Americans and are getting criticized for the breech..

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Insurrection fueled by conspiracy groups, extremists and fringe movements

Jake Angeli and others confront US Capitol police outside the Senate chamber on January 6.

Angeli, who lives in Arizona, couldn't be reached for comment, but his cousin, Adam Angeli, confirmed that the man in the horns was his relative in a brief call with CNN Wednesday. Adam Angeli said he thought his cousin might be between jobs and that "he's a patriot, he's a very big United States of America type of a person."

🤡

Deeply confused psychopaths.

7 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

She was  a 14 year Air Force Vet

I don’t know the details of what happened so I’m not gonna comment 

I don’t care if she was a holder of the medal of honor.

The details are she was part of a mob of looney traitors who were storming the Capitol.

What more do you need to know?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

I don’t care if she was a holder of the medal of honor.

The details are she was part of a mob of looney traitors who were storming the Capitol.

What more do you need to know?

She may as well been flying this flag yesterday...he should have been shot too.

This country is too kind to "some". That guy would be full of lead in a different nation....they would be cutting his head off after that.

210106-confederate-flag-capitol-jm-1621_0105f6cad637b05f216a624ca3118623.fit-760w.jpg

• Like 1