Netflix 🚨 evil genius documentary

imaGoodBoyNow

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

PLEASE DONT SPOIL IF you know what happens , I’m still on 2nd episode of documentary, this shits crazy, bank heist happened in 2003 , I was still a baby so this is first time hearing about this

@Cossacksever hear of this

@TheMaximumHornetSting happened in eerie PA

Yes I am familiar with it, but have not seen the documentary myself. I do plan on watch ing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

really good documentary 8/10 so far, but that first episode is graphic, lol they give you no warning either, god forbid there was a kid in the room, tramatizing shit, but this is my kinds doc

Worked a few cases with what I’d consider truly sociopaths /evil fucks. But as freaky as it is, it’s always in a strange way very interesting and intriguing how someone gets that warped and trying to figure out what goes on in their melon. 

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

PLEASE DONT SPOIL IF you know what happens , I’m still on 2nd episode of documentary, this shits crazy, bank heist happened in 2003 , I was still a baby so this is first time hearing about this

You will see some very nasty people...Oh boy...

On 1/7/2021 at 3:18 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruh, bring out the moon rocks because that documentary gets weird. The characters are hilarious though...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

Bruh, bring out the moon rocks because that documentary gets weird. The characters are hilarious though...

Lol I know

usually documentary’s exaggerate the story and characters to make it interesting, not this one , they didn’t need to exaggerate shit, it’s like straight out of the movie saw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/9/2021 at 5:51 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Are we talking Tiger King weird?

I don't think anything else could be Tiger King weird, although I am sure there is a documentary or two sitting out there getting ready to say "hold my beer".

Evil Genius was still entertaining, it just did not have as many "WTHOLYF" moments that TK did.  Thanks for the suggestion, I enjoyed the doc.

• Thanks 2

Evil Genius is somewhat entertaining but no more so than viewing back to back episodes of any of the plethora of murder related shows on Discovery ID.   The characters are a bit amusing,  but at some point you might feel emphatic over how messed up they all were.  Maybe the funniest part is where they show an older Geraldo clip suggesting the FBI should have been the ones delivering the pizza, as they bumbled their way through the initial investigation and were pretty much outsmarted early on.