Where are the Trump clowns now?...

DBP66

It seems quit a few have gone M.I.A. since the election (Concha-Blueballs-Ironmam-Zulu-HSFB)...hummm...the loud and proud Trump supporters who knew Trump was going to win....bragged about his pep rallies...the ones who defended every lie they heard the past 4 years...the ones who watched fellow Trump clowns tear our nation apart the other day...I hope you're all proud of yourselves for supporting a deranged man who tore America apart...you clowns drank Trump's Kool-Aid for years and now 5 Americans are dead!....thanks to the clown you support....😒

• Like 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

It seems quit a few have gone M.I.A since the election (Concha-Blueballs-Ironmam-Zulu-HSFB)...hummm...the loud and proud Trump supporters who knew Trump was going to win...the ones who defended every lie they heard the past 4 years...the ones who watched fellow Trump clowns tear our nation apart the other day...I hope you're all proud of yourselves for supporting a deranged man who tore America apart...you clowns drank Trump's Kool-Aid for years and now 5 Americans are dead!....thanks to the clown you support....😒

Trump JR 2024

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wonder how OANN/QAnon will spin that one?

Prolly DemoCrap malfeasance and the Plandemic.

bgw

he's looking for a family discount on pardons!...first he needs to decide which crimes he's going to confess to in order to be pardoned...should be exciting!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Trumpy’s still gonna fall short on that 450 million debt. 

I reckon that’s one motivation for re-election. Debt.

bgw

and he may start selling national secrets to the highest bidders for $$$....the Intell agencies are worried he'll cash in on our secrets to make a profit and pay off his debts...he needs to be watched/spied on now more than ever!...😉

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

It seems quit a few have gone M.I.A. since the election (Concha-Blueballs-Ironmam-Zulu-HSFB)...hummm...the loud and proud Trump supporters who knew Trump was going to win....bragged about his pep rallies...the ones who defended every lie they heard the past 4 years...the ones who watched fellow Trump clowns tear our nation apart the other day...I hope you're all proud of yourselves for supporting a deranged man who tore America apart...you clowns drank Trump's Kool-Aid for years and now 5 Americans are dead!....thanks to the clown you support....😒

You want them all back now, so you can continue indefinitely with the same dialogue you've had for the last 8 years on here?

It's old, DBP. You aren't helping in closing the gap we now see in the US between adamant righties and adamant lefties. Maybe you could do a better job helping, though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You want them all back now, so you can continue indefinitely with the same dialogue you've had for the last 8 years on here?

It's old, DBP. You aren't helping in closing the gap we now see in the US between adamant righties and adamant lefties. Maybe you could do a better job helping, though.

I'd take them back for a day to see them eat a little crow...but I have no interest carrying on with them about Biden now...I know it's old..on both sides.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I think it's closer to 360,005.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Question...do you think they should impeach Trump for what he did?

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Question...do you think they should impeach Trump for what he did?

I don't think anything will happen in the next week, and we'd be wasting time. He'll be gone shortly, and then we move on. I'm fine with moving on, and hopefully he gets a lot less attention than he has in the last 4 years.

He's still going to make noise, but not acknowledging him is the route I choose.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I don't think anything will happen in the next week, and we'd be wasting time. He'll be gone shortly, and then we move on. I'm fine with moving on, and hopefully he gets a lot less attention than he has in the last 4 years.

He's still going to make noise, but not acknowledging him is the route I choose.

Basically this. 

It’s a shame more people don’t think this way tbh...but at least it’s entertaining reading the daily meltdowns on here. 

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Basically this. 

It’s a shame more people don’t think this way tbh...but at least it’s entertaining reading the daily meltdowns on here. 

the "meltdown" was on Wednesday Dave...and it was sad...I guess you missed it?...🤡

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What did HE do? 

incited a crowd that left 5 people dead!....he said he'd lead to them to the Capital building and pointed where to go after he poured gas on them and set them on fire...you know the rest...a SAD..SAD...day in American history...other than that??...not much...🤡

18 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

This rings true to me. 

Colin Powell thinks that he should resign in shame, but if he doesn't resign, we should just wait for him to leave. 

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/colin-powell-capitol-riots-nixon/2021/01/08/id/1004825/