Sidney Powell sued for $1.3 BILLION

badrouter

2 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Sometimes, being a stupid fucking bitch can be costly. Wonder how long before the cowardly bitch gives it up and concedes she was LYING THROUGH HER FUCKING TEETH ALL ALONG.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-08/sidney-powell-sued-by-dominion-voting-over-election-fraud-claims

hopefully they'll add Rudy to the law suit...😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, badrouter said:

How long are we giving it before she retracts and apologizes? Will it have occurred before I finish typing this comment? Later today? 

Newsmax had to come out and retract what they said/lied about Dominion.....they knew they were going to get their asses sued off for lying...😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I guess she missed the boat back in late Dec when NewsMax and others published articles making it clear that they themselves were not claiming voter fraud.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/smartmatic-dominion-voting-systems-software-election/2020/12/19/id/1002355/

I feel sorry for this woman. She put her faith in Trump who quickly abandoned her and now she has become a laughing stock and a target of litigation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

I guess she missed the boat back in late Dec when NewsMax and others published articles making it clear that they themselves were not claiming voter fraud.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/smartmatic-dominion-voting-systems-software-election/2020/12/19/id/1002355/

I feel sorry for this woman. She put her faith in Trump who quickly abandoned her and now she has become a laughing stock and a target of litigation. 

she used Trump as much as Trump used her....did you ever hear about her prior to becoming a celebrity nut-job "lawyer"?...she'll cash in on this in a few months when she writes a book on it or becomes a Fox news host...😉

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

You mean like every other person who puts their faith in Trump?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

she used Trump as much as Trump used her....did you ever hear about her prior to becoming a celebrity nut-job "lawyer"?...she'll cash in on this in a few months when she writes a book on it or becomes a Fox news host...😉

She's been cashing in on it all along. Her links she was pushing out all had an obvious place to donate to her "cause". 

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

She's been cashing in on it all along. Her links she was pushing out all had an obvious place to donate to her "cause". 

LOL...had no idea..but it falls in line with what the rest of the Trumpers do...cash in on anything and everything i.e. Rudy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badrouter said:

Sometimes, being a stupid fucking bitch can be costly. Wonder how long before the cowardly bitch gives it up and concedes she was LYING THROUGH HER FUCKING TEETH ALL ALONG.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-08/sidney-powell-sued-by-dominion-voting-over-election-fraud-claims

I posted that dominion was threatening to sue trumptards for lying and the maga maggots on here flipped out because I said they were sueing instead of threatening to sue and look where we are now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

they turned it into a science...

I will say though as far as the government goes as a whole the republican party is about 99% grifters and the democrats are about 80% grifters. 

One of our officials some years ago before quitting said everyday was like being a whore in a whore house on pay day.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, badrouter said:

It is very, VERY important that we don't let this twat off. Do NOT let her weasel her way out of this. Treat her as if she tried to break into your house and kidnap your children. Destroy her. 

That’s the spirit!  How much would you pay to get to pull the trigger?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

That’s the spirit!  How much would you pay to get to pull the trigger?

She needs to pay a steep price for lying to the American public. But, you're confusing me with Trumpsters, who chanted "HANG MIKE PENCE! as they broke into the capitol building with weapons and murderous intentions.

On 1/8/2021 at 11:23 AM, Belly Bob said:

I don’t feel sorry for anyone that hitched their star to trump.  What did she expect, a cabinet appointment?

Anyone with a pulse and a second-grade education has known from before 2016 that he has no conscience.

They all deserve what they get.  Probably deserve more than they get, given how wishy-washy this country is about holding politicians to account.

14 minutes ago, badrouter said:

She needs to pay a steep price for lying to the American public. But, you're confusing me with Trumpsters,

That’s a bit vague.  How much is a steep price?  

BTW, I’m not at all confused between what you call Trumpsters and what I call Left Supremacists.

• Like 1