Sidney Powell sued for $1.3 BILLION

badrouter

On 1/10/2021 at 8:43 AM, Newbie said:

No one ever said anything about the results of a lawsuit, the question was always would the court hear 👂 any actual evidence 👍

hope this helps 👌

🍿

Wasn’t referring to you, totally forgot about that conversation until you responded.

I used to read the comments on the tweet threads GSB would post, they were always delusional and hilarious...there’d be hundreds to thousands of comments about how a case being docketed was basically equal to lights out decision in favor of Trump. Basically just making fun of that.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 2

On 1/17/2021 at 7:24 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw 

3C978A43-6103-44C5-8217-3F30769DD324.jpeg

So now that a conservative voice has been run 🏃 off the platform, the biggest complainer takes Gsb’s place  and does exactly what he complains about. 🤓

🍿

ps. If you have any delusions that you think you are any better than him at it you might want to check your meme FAIL..... timely as those math errors might be, they’re just as bad as all those misspellings 🤣

6/4 good buddy 😜

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'm not sure exactly what you're saying, but is it that GSB was run off of this site? 

By his own choice I believe but perhaps you could understand the poetic license 🤓

ps as that seems to be the common theme here when people leave it is our fault, or so  we have been berated by some  🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Newbie said:

By his own choice I believe but perhaps you could understand the poetic license 🤷‍♂️

So he wasn't run off at all. As a matter of fact he is still posting on the Varsity Forum side. But he chose to have all his previous posts deleted. 30,000 ish. Strange, right? 

I really don't understand any "poetic license" to suggest he was run off. He happily posted stuff for years, boasting of being the most popular member of this site, and then all of a sudden had all those so-popular posts removed. This "most popular" member gave no explanation why he removed all those contributions that won him so many daily awards on here, but rather just had them erased and ran all by himself. Then after a few days, he quietly slid back onto the Varsity side.

He wasn't run off -- he had his stuff removed like a frightened child. And is back now on the tame side, as though nothing ever happened.

You may know him and be friends with him and all that, and be one of those who vouch for the guy, but he is a chump of the highest order on prepgridiron.com and was not run off, not by administrators nor poetically. He made his own weasel bed, and support from those who know him won't help all the bullshit he proclaims, whether it be political or "prophet for the privates" related. He popped off for years, shouting like a kid with his eyes closed and ears covered, not caring a damn bit about what he posted. Then all of a sudden he cared enough to have all that shit deleted? Weasel punk -- I don't buy he was run off of anywhere.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

So he wasn't run off at all. As a matter of fact he is still posting on the Varsity Forum side. But he chose to have all his previous posts deleted. 30,000 ish. Strange, right? 

I really don't understand any "poetic license" to suggest he was run off. He happily posted stuff for years, boasting of being the most popular member of this site, and then all of a sudden had all those so-popular posts removed. This "most popular" member gave no explanation why he removed all those contributions that won him so many daily awards on here, but rather just had them erased and ran all by himself. Then after a few days, he quietly slid back onto the Varsity side.

He wasn't run off -- he had his stuff removed like a frightened child. And is back now on the tame side, as though nothing ever happened.

You may know him and be friends with him and all that, and be one of those who vouch for the guy, but he is a chump of the highest order on prepgridiron.com and was not run off, not by administrators nor poetically. He made his own weasel bed, and support from those who know him won't help all the bullshit he proclaims, whether it be political or "prophet for the privates" related. He popped off for years, shouting like a kid with his eyes closed and ears covered, not caring a damn bit about what he posted. Then all of a sudden he cared enough to have all that shit deleted? Weasel punk -- I don't buy he was run off of anywhere.

image.jpeg.f25956523db6af8b230a4307c8b857b3.jpeg

41 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I concur. All the garbage he posted surely had the potential to negatively affect his future financial endeavors. Funny how reckless words and images can do that. See: Trumpy the one term Clown

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I tried to explain without pointing ☝️ fingers, but look 👀 who the post was a replied to, and reference the number of times he berated others for supposedly “running off “ posters that quit posting on this side 👍

if you don’t understand that then the post probably wasn’t for you 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Newbie said:

I tried to explain without pointing ☝️ fingers, but look 👀 who the post was a replied to, and reference the number of times he berated others for supposedly “running off “ posters that quit posting on this side 👍

if you don’t understand that then the post probably wasn’t for you 🤷‍♂️

You put it out there for all to see, not just buford. And I'm glad you did. I had already forgotten a bit about GSB, but am happy to have had a chance to share my opinion of the weasel.

Hell, with how much he posted and boasted, I wouldn't mind an entire thread devoted to him. Could be like one of those disturbing 30 for 30 episodes, chronicling all the different unusual things GSB has done and said on here.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You put it out there for all to see, not just buford. And I'm glad you did. I had already forgotten a bit about GSB, but am happy to have had a chance to share my opinion of the weasel.

Hell, with how much he posted and boasted, I wouldn't mind an entire thread devoted to him. Could be like one of those disturbing 30 for 30 episodes, chronicling all the different unusual things GSB has done and said on here.

Much like life...

So long as you don’t miss understand me 🤓 we are good 😁

2 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

I concur. All the garbage he posted surely had the potential to negatively affect his future financial endeavors. Funny how reckless words and images can do that. See: Trumpy the one term Clown

I'm guessing he definitley felt the garbage he had posted could potentially have an impact on his future one way or another.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

It’s all fun and games until the owner of the tiny mushroom penis that he worships goes and incites a traitorous uprising at the US Capitol.

Who knew there were consequences to being an untethered asswipe?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Voting technology company Smartmatic files $2.7 billion lawsuit against Fox News, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell over 'disinformation campaign'

Asked for comment, Powell said in a statement, "I have not received notice or a copy of this alleged lawsuit. However, your characterization of the claims shows that this is just another political maneuver motivated by the radical left that has no basis in fact or law."

In a statement of his own, Giuliani said, "The Smartmatic lawsuit presents another golden opportunity for discovery. I look forward to litigating with them."

🤡
  • Haha 1

After legal threat, Fox airs news package debunking election fraud claims made by its own hosts

After voting technology company Smartmatic sent Fox News a blistering legal threat that accused the network of participating in a "disinformation campaign" against it, the network has started airing a remarkable news package debunking claims its hosts and guests have propagated.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

After legal threat, Fox airs news package debunking election fraud claims made by its own hosts

After voting technology company Smartmatic sent Fox News a blistering legal threat that accused the network of participating in a "disinformation campaign" against it, the network has started airing a remarkable news package debunking claims its hosts and guests have propagated.

Pssssst....Smartmatic....reuters....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-vote-smartmatic/venezuelan-election-turnout-figures-manipulated-by-one-million-votes-election-company-idUSKBN1AI1KZ