The donald is DONE on Twitter....permanently banned!

RedZone

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

But these people keep their platforms? 

D2FC8000-F3C7-4DEF-813F-885CBE6B66AC.jpeg

The fact that your peanut brain refuses to see the difference is truly sad. You claim t I be religious. You have to know god will eventually stop trying to guide you and just make you pay for all your wrong doings.

• Thanks 1

Insert some joke about how much he wants to angrily tweet about this right now...just hope he doesn't try to placate himself by using his access to the nuclear codes...

Here's the full Twitter statement: https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2020/suspension.html

Note the following:

I've no idea what this really means, but in light of current events Twitter may want to hand over any evidence they have and we may want to stay tuned.

Just now, 15yds4gibberish said:

Insert some joke about how much he wants to angrily tweet about this right now...just hope he doesn't try to placate himself by using his access to the nuclear codes...

Here's the full Twitter statement: https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2020/suspension.html

Note the following:

I've no idea what this really means, but in light of current events Twitter may want to hand over any evidence they have and we may want to stay tuned.

They don’t have to hand over anything, certain gov agencies are watching in real time. 

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

[...]

Colin Powell says that he "can tell you for sure" that Trump would not be given the codes even if he asked for them.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/colin-powell-capitol-riots-nixon/2021/01/08/id/1004825/

I don't know whether that's true, or how Powell would know that, but I think it's funny, and I'm not sure why.

It's as if the adults have put him in time-out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Well, the donald wont be hanging at Parler either......was some speculation that would be a landing place for the "don"....

Parler is bringing together mainstream conservatives, anti-Semites and white supremacists as the social media platform attracts millions of Trump supporters

https://theconversation.com/parler-is-bringing-together-mainstream-conservatives-anti-semites-and-white-supremacists-as-the-social-media-platform-attracts-millions-of-trump-supporters-150439

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Note the following:

He was last seen in the comment section of a dress sock review on Amazon Prime, berating Mitt Romney of all ppl. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Colin Powell says that he "can tell you for sure" that Trump would not be given the codes even if he asked for them.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/colin-powell-capitol-riots-nixon/2021/01/08/id/1004825/

I don't know whether that's true, or how Powell would know that, but I think it's funny, and I'm not sure why.

It's as if the adults have put him in time-out. 

I don't know if it's true either, but it's an irresponsible thing to say. It could encourage an enemy, thinking that now is the time to attack. Hinting that Trump's finger is not on the button, and knowing that no one else is legally authorized to retaliate...Whoever put that story out is a retard.

• Thanks 1

Twitter let david duke hang around 11 years on twitter before finally banning him last year....twitter should have banned him after 1 week.

Don't cry about twitter and other social media platforms being "mean".....it's hard getting kicked out. The donald was warned time after time. 

..donald just doesn't shut up.

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I don't know if it's true either, but it's an irresponsible thing to say. It could encourage an enemy, thinking that now is the time to attack. Hinting that Trump's finger is not on the button, and knowing that no one else is legally authorized to retaliate...Whoever put that story out is a retard.

The retard is Colin Powell. I thought I made that clear.

The problem, as I understand it, is that people in our own country and government are concerned that Trump is legally authorized to use nuclear weapons, which is itself a serious concern that needs to be addressed. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

The retard is Colin Powell. I thought I made that clear.

The problem, as I understand it, is that people in our own country and government are concerned that Trump is legally authorized to use nuclear weapons, which is itself a serious concern that needs to be addressed. 

you starting to get worried because you heard he activated norad? 🙄

• Haha 1