The donald is DONE on Twitter....permanently banned!

RedZone

On 1/9/2021 at 9:31 AM, Troll said:

Psssst.... censorship of your Potus is not something to celebrate....

Whether you like the guy or not....

It concerns me too.

Then again, he's anathema after the events of the 6th. It sounds like Congress is having a discussion about whether to remove him from office or just let him leave quietly, which means he's POTUS in name only.

That's another thing that concerns me.

What a fuck up he is. 

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Colin Powell says that he "can tell you for sure" that Trump would not be given the codes even if he asked for them.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/colin-powell-capitol-riots-nixon/2021/01/08/id/1004825/

I don't know whether that's true, or how Powell would know that, but I think it's funny, and I'm not sure why.

It's as if the adults have put him in time-out. 

@Belly Bob

FWIW I find it funny too.

On one level we are dealing with the most serious and weighty questions and issues of our lifetime, and on another level we are living on the dumbest, most absurd, timeline.

Take my questionable, but topical, choice for a so-called punch line as an example.  Are we to be re-assured or alarmed about reporting that Speaker Pelosi thought the situation urgent enough to have a Constitutionally-dubious conversation with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley about preventing an “unstable president” from launching a nuclear strike?

If we don’t laugh about these things, we cry about these things…

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

@Belly Bob

FWIW I find it funny too.

On one level we are dealing with the most serious and weighty questions and issues of our lifetime, and on another level we are living on the dumbest, most absurd, timeline.

Take my questionable, but topical, choice for a so-called punch line as an example.  Are we to be re-assured or alarmed about reporting that Speaker Pelosi thought the situation urgent enough to have a Constitutionally-dubious conversation with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley about preventing an “unstable president” from launching a nuclear strike?

If we don’t laugh about these things, we cry about these things…

Dr. Strangelove comes to mind.

If you don't remember the details of the plot, General Ripper orders Group Captain Mandrake to launch a nuclear strike on the USSR, because he's convinced that the Russians are fluoridating America's water, which he thinks pollutes our "precious body fluids." 

It's supposed to be a satire of the Cold War fear of nuclear war, but in today's goofy internet world, I'm not sure that the plot would even be satircal.

I doubt the President himself believed in any of the conspiracies he appealed to, but the fact that he and his allies were happy to appeal to them to galvanize their base is scary. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That asshole isn't censored. He can step his ass to the podium and have 15k cameras recording every little goofy thing he wants to say any minute of the day. 

Incorrect .....

he can step his ass to the podium and have 15k cameras 📸 report out of context an editorialized cherry 🍒 picked version of what he says 🤓

of course if you wanted to release “the full transcript” that is unacceptable and thoughtfully blocked as well.  🧐

Ps. You may think it some isolated trumpet 🎺 problem, but consider when Biden and associates inevitably says something that pisses off these technopolies ....what will you be able to “SAY “ then???  (Pun intended) 🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Troll said:

Psssst.... censorship of your Potus is not something to celebrate....

Whether you like the guy or not....

the guy who incited a deadly riot??...being censored is the least of his worries...he needs to be arrested...remember what happened Wed.??....it's all on him and his clowns like you...🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Incorrect .....

he can step his ass to the podium and have 15k cameras 📸 report out of context an editorialized cherry 🍒 picked version of what he says 🤓

of course if you wanted to release “the full transcript” that is unacceptable and thoughtfully blocked as well.  🧐

Ps. You may think it some isolated trumpet 🎺 problem, but consider when Biden and associates inevitably says something that pisses off these technopolies ....what will you be able to “SAY “ then???  (Pun intended) 🤓

Hawg was talking to Troll..why are you answering for him AGAIN??....🙄

• Haha 2