Censorship on this site?

On2whls

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

What happened to GSB’s thread showing purported antifa and BLM involvement in the Capitol Distress?

Too many loose sphincters and stained drawers?

You may notice there are NO GSB posts anywhere. I'd assume he pitched another conniption and called or texted the site admin crying to have his garbage removed from here for the second time since this site was created. 

Why the fuck do you fools scream censorship every damn time someone's posts are removed. 

Some of you folks need to take a good long break. Yall are too caught up in this bullshit. 

Get real. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, On2whls said:

I merely asked a question?  That constitutes screaming?

It happens every time someone has posts removed here. The first go to for you weird fucks back here is to jump on moderation.

Nobody is censoring dumb shit. Look at the place. Why would that guys dumb shit get taken away and all these other clowns dumb shit remain? 

You guys have serious issues back here. 

I say get fucking real.  

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Matter of fact... Go hang out on Parler

The only social media site I’ve ever signed up for was Facebook and only then to follow the So Ca Adventure Riders Group.  After Zuckerberg admitted to using spy algorithms I dumped that.  

There’s nothing I want to see in Parler.

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You may notice there are NO GSB posts anywhere. I'd assume he pitched another conniption and called or texted the site admin crying to have his garbage removed from here for the second time since this site was created. 

Why the fuck do you fools scream censorship every damn time someone's posts are removed. 

Some of you folks need to take a good long break. Yall are too caught up in this bullshit. 

Get real. 

addition by subtraction...good riddance to GSB!! (and the rest of the Trump clown squad who seem to have gone M.I.A.)...he did you and the board a big favor IMO...glad to see he won't be "winning" anymore!....😉

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

What happened to GSB’s thread showing purported antifa and BLM involvement in the Capitol Distress?

Too many loose sphincters and stained drawers?

I can't remember you posting anything worth reading or worth being censored......

What are you afraid of?

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

addition by subtraction...good riddance to GSB!! (and the rest of the Trump clown squad who seem to have gone M.I.A.)...he did you and the board a big favor IMO...glad to see he won't be "winning" anymore!....😉

I’m gonna miss those Mofos. 

GSB prolly bitched a hysterical skirt clutching fit on the Varsity side when I shit all over his Tift thread that Bear Bryant was resurrected and taking the job at Tift. In Tifton Ga.... you know they grow sod over there and pump up basketballs pretty damn good every year. 

Im cool with that, but over here... it’s the Wild West. And it’s fine. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hilarious.... mr cut and paste over here judging folks. 

Don’t you have a failed blog launch to resurrect Dr Frankenstein?

bgw

You are such a harmless and irrelevant sort of kid.

Ever thought about "capping" your name or something????

RDZ

There are different levels of censorship.  If I compare this board to the GAVSV....it is night and day.  If I say "fuck" on this board...there is not much repercussion.  If I say "fuck" on the GAVSV...it morphs into...****.  

People cite "free speech" but they seem to forget...their rights end where my rights begin.  I never had much of a problem with what GSB posted.  Mainly cause I always figured...a "looney" is a "looney".   I do realize there are other "loonies" on the board that feed off his bullshit...but so be it.  They don't fuck with me.  I don't fuck with them.

Except Lowndes people.  Absolutely no reason for any of them "losers" to be on MY board.  What's up with that?  I blame HawgGoneIt !!!!  Hell...I may build my own platform....

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Get real. 

I don't agree with,"his garbage", however, this a decent reply..,,Censorship has become political correctness to a fault..

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Get real. 

@Troll, what's the conspiracy beat saying about this developing story?

Is GSB an antifa double agent whose work here is done, or is this another case of Big Tech censoring conservatives?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

@Troll, what's the conspiracy beat saying about this developing story?

Is GSB an antifa double-agent whose work here is done, or is this another case of Big Tech censoring conservatives?

Would have to check, but one thing I noticed this morning..

Parler being shut down by google apple and amazon....

now that's what you call some conspiracy LOL...

One thing to censor on your own sites,

quite another to apply monopolistic pressure to competing platforms. 

you ok with that?

As far as right handed analysis.....this newscaster usually does good update briefs...

Here's this mornings coffee edition...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NhZ92vx0MKxn/

Here's yesterdays to catch up...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1iERcn62M72m/

@imaGoodBoyNow see above as you have been asking for this as well... Sounds like it's all going to the next chapter called......The Italian Job... 😆

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

Would have to check, but one thing I noticed this morning..

Parler being shut down by google apple and amazon....

now that's what you call some conspiracy LOL...

One thing to censor on your own sites,

quite another to apply monopolistic pressure to competing platforms. 

you ok with that?

No, like I just said in the other thread, this is a major issue that we're going to have to figure out as we move forward.

We're going to have to think hard on the nature of free speech and its relation to other basic rights, which has always exercised thoughtful people and has often been an issue in this country, but in recent years, the problem has become more pressing and even more difficult, given the new technologies and the behavior of fools.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

No, like I just said in the other thread, this is a major issue that we're going to have to figure out as we move forward.

We're going to have to think hard on the nature of free speech and its relation to other basic rights, which has always exercised thoughtful people and has often been an issue in this country, but in recent years, the problem has become more pressing and even more difficult, given the new technologies and the behavior of fools.

@Belly Bob

I gotta run for now, but this is a conversation I really hope we will have.  5yds4gibberish used to be sure about his position on this, but 15yds4gibberish has questions and doubts he never had before.

• Like 3

The concept of a "Twitter President" never had a bright future anyways....it is NOT twitter's fault that donald used their platform to conduct HIS business as well as the business of this nation.

It was always a fool's play. I mentioned it 4 years ago. Not to be a "told you so"...

the donald is finished on Twitter...

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

There are different levels of censorship.  If I compare this board to the GAVSV....it is night and day.  If I say "fuck" on this board...there is not much repercussion.  If I say "fuck" on the GAVSV...it morphs into...****.  

People cite "free speech" but they seem to forget...their rights end where my rights begin.  I never had much of a problem with what GSB posted.  Mainly cause I always figured...a "looney" is a "looney".   I do realize there are other "loonies" on the board that feed off his bullshit...but so be it.  They don't fuck with me.  I don't fuck with them.

Except Lowndes people.  Absolutely no reason for any of them "losers" to be on MY board.  What's up with that?  I blame HawgGoneIt !!!!  Hell...I may build my own platform....

Rufus>>

I think im the only viking on here now unfortunately.

• Sad 1

Its pretty simple in my opinion. Posting things that could cause others to act as if they are supporting or listening to you. Thus causing them to go cause chaos and harm. Hell on youtube you can't curse without them asking you are you sure that you want to post it. I that case youtube is putting full blame on the poster.