Conservapedia....💪💪💪

Mag44

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw 

71EEC81B-49F8-489A-8006-58E0EB234521.jpeg

How true. I've been around for a long long time and the cult following this clown has is hard to understand. I've "liked" certain politicians, sports figures, actors, singers, bands, and etc. over the years, but nothing like blind hero worship. Young girls screamed, cried, and wet their pants for the Beatles. In present day the Kardashians, Beyonce, and Justin Bieber have a similar legion of adoring adolescent fans. The case for Trump's idolization among mature aged adults is way way out there in the stratosphere. The overwhelming majority of his unsubstantiated demagoguery is swallowed whole by countless millions. He's like their Messiah. This silver spooned born man/child of privilege, in his seventy plus years of life, has never done anything "God Like" for the masses that didn't attempt to line his pockets with gold. He doesn't give a damn about anybody. He talks of his greatness everyday. Why can't the minions see it ?  He's fake, nothing more then a bullshit salesman !!!!  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

How true. I've been around for a long long time and the cult following this clown has is hard to understand. I've "liked" certain politicians, sports figures, actors, singers, bands, and etc. over the years, but nothing like blind hero worship. Young girls screamed, cried, and wet their pants for the Beatles. In present day the Kardashians, Beyonce, and Justin Bieber have a similar legion of adoring adolescent fans. The case for Trump's idolization among mature aged adults is way way out there in the stratosphere. The overwhelming majority of his unsubstantiated demagoguery is swallowed whole by countless millions. He's like their Messiah. This silver spooned born man/child of privilege, in his seventy plus years of life, has never done anything "God Like" for the masses that didn't attempt to line his pockets with gold. He doesn't give a damn about anybody. He talks of his greatness everyday. Why can't the minions see it ?  He's fake, nothing more then a bullshit salesman !!!!  

Well, I must be fucked in the head because it didn’t take long for me to spit out the Koolaid. 

75 million! Voted! Let that sink in. I can only think of Hitler and that bit of mass stupidity. 

bgw

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

I couldn’t agree with you more, well said!! 👏

I’m kind of an old guy and have seen a lot over my years too. For the life of me, I just don’t understand it. I get how he was elected the first time. People were tired of the Politicians in DC and wanted a change, I understand that. But why Trump? He’s no financial genius, his financial empire has filed for bankruptcy 6 times under his leadership and you want him leading our country?? What he did was blow sunshine up peoples ass and they believed him.

Trump was able to flip key Blue states to win the election in 2016 to get the Electoral College votes even though he lost the popular vote. Those states flipped back after his 4 years of crap and now, the election was fraudulent? Trump was crying fraud in 2016 just in case he lost that election but he won so he was trying to use the fraud card 4 years ago. He’s been saying fraud for so long that his followers believe him. He’s repeated this lie so much that it’s morphed into the truth in his and his followers minds. His pea brain and ego won’t accept the fact that more people wanted him out than in and he just plain lost the election. Federal election officials say he lost, State election officials say he lost, County election officials say he lost and they all say he lost fair and square. No fraud!! But no, Trump is screaming fraud and his followers believe him. They don’t believe all the officials, they believe him, one man? WTF??

What I don’t understand is how after 4 years of his Narcissistic bullshit they can still follow him. How can people be so obsessed with Trump? He obviously only cares about himself. His family has said that. Congress members have said that. Former staff members have said that. He just turned on Pence after Pence has had his back the entire time. Once Pence did his Constitutional duty to certify the election, Trump turned on him. Trump obviously doesn’t even care about the Constitution!! 

Come on Trumpheads, wake up!! Stop following a Narcissistic psychopath. Stop watching all the conspiracy news and website channels and come back to reality!!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, I must be fucked in the head because it didn’t take long for me to spit out the Koolaid. 

75 million! Voted! Let that sink in. I can only think of Hitler and that bit of mass stupidity. 

bgw

I never did understand the Hitler phenomena. His power to lead and manipulate so many. Sadly, I do now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

I couldn’t agree with you more, well said!! 👏

I’m kind of an old guy and have seen a lot over my years too. For the life of me, I just don’t understand it. I get how he was elected the first time. People were tired of the Politicians in DC and wanted a change, I understand that. But why Trump? He’s no financial genius, his financial empire has filed for bankruptcy 6 times under his leadership and you want him leading our country?? What he did was blow sunshine up peoples ass and they believed him.

Trump was able to flip key Blue states to win the election in 2016 to get the Electoral College votes even though he lost the popular vote. Those states flipped back after his 4 years of crap and now, the election was fraudulent? Trump was crying fraud in 2016 just in case he lost that election but he won so he was trying to use the fraud card 4 years ago. He’s been saying fraud for so long that his followers believe him. He’s repeated this lie so much that it’s morphed into the truth in his and his followers minds. His pea brain and ego won’t accept the fact that more people wanted him out than in and he just plain lost the election. Federal election officials say he lost, State election officials say he lost, County election officials say he lost and they all say he lost fair and square. No fraud!! But no, Trump is screaming fraud and his followers believe him. They don’t believe all the officials, they believe him, one man? WTF??

What I don’t understand is how after 4 years of his Narcissistic bullshit they can still follow him. How can people be so obsessed with Trump? He obviously only cares about himself. His family has said that. Congress members have said that. Former staff members have said that. He just turned on Pence after Pence has had his back the entire time. Once Pence did his Constitutional duty to certify the election, Trump turned on him. Trump obviously doesn’t even care about the Constitution!! 

Come on Trumpheads, wake up!! Stop following a Narcissistic psychopath. Stop watching all the conspiracy news and website channels and come back to reality!!!!!

Better said then I.  :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

https://conservapedia.com/Joseph_Biden

Joseph Robespierre[2] “Joe” Biden, Jr. (born[3] November 20, 1942, see: Biden's age), was the Vice President of the United States and served as President Barack Obama's token segregationist. As junta leader, he will impose radical environmentalism to restrict access to affordable energy, engage in court packing to control the Supreme Court, add D.C. and Puerto Rico as new states, raise taxes and spending,[4] reduce the power of the free market and increasing the dependence of the people on the federal government. He is famously known as the architect of mass incarceration[5] and for the most extensive voter fraud organization in history.[6] He is a pawn of the Chinese Communist Party[7] and beginning in 2020 his family came under FBI investigation for collusion with Chinese Communists.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Joseph Robespierre[2] “Joe” Biden, Jr. (born[3] November 20, 1942, see: Biden's age), was the Vice President of the United States and served as President Barack Obama's token segregationist. As junta leader, he will impose radical environmentalism to restrict access to affordable energy, engage in court packing to control the Supreme Court, add D.C. and Puerto Rico as new states, raise taxes and spending,[4] reduce the power of the free market and increasing the dependence of the people on the federal government. He is famously known as the architect of mass incarceration[5] and for the most extensive voter fraud organization in history.[6] He is a pawn of the Chinese Communist Party[7] and beginning in 2020 his family came under FBI investigation for collusion with Chinese Communists.

No wonder Drummer likes this bullshit! I didn't bother to look it up.

It's helluva LOT worse than I could've imagined. Wow, just wow.

bgw

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And the "hits" keep coming. Not that I read it all, but I get the gist. It's impressive in appearance. Torchbearers of the conservative mainstream media for decades, The Wallstreet Journal and national columnist George Will, have just recently trashed Trump and said it was time for him to go away. I'll defer to their judgement. They know acceptable conservative values and decency.....  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

This is were the hypocrisy and fake comes in with trumptards who claim to be christian. If they are really Christians or at least are knowledgeable of the Christian faith they would know its sinful to worship anyone or anything like they do with trumpy.

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

king leopold and christopher columbus include for me. I was disgusted in my college years finding out the truth about columbus and the fact this countries glorifies him as just some magical explorer when he was terrible at best.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just checking in on some Conservapedia headlines.

An astute comparison of Joe Biden to Joseph Stalin, in their aims, their methods, and even the "optics." Included: United States military stands down for 60 days "to weed out extremism." [9]

Fascist leader Jeff Bezos resigns from Amazon. Florida going after Big Tech fascist election interference and human rights violations. [27]

MSNBC wants drone strikes against Trump supporters. [41]

New bill in Congress would classify half the American electorate as domestic terrorists. 

Confirmed: Communist subversive Rod Rosenstein offered to wear wire into the Oval Office to spy on President Trump. [90]

• Haha 3

On 1/11/2021 at 1:32 PM, Atticus Finch said:

That's Biden...Perfect...