Trump to be impeached for a second time trumptanic is sinking fast and hard

Ga96

16 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Forbes just warned companies against hiring trumpy lapdogs. Man that's gotta suck to have a big company like that telling people not to hire you.

The impeachment will be this tuesday or Wednesday 

It always amazes me that people will support injustice just because they agree with the ones committing the injustice. 

And another thing that makes you shake your head is when people call for unity and within nanoseconds completely contradict that call. 

if you can’t condemn your leaders or like-minded individuals from committing discrimination or injustice then you can never be taken seriously. you are admitting that you are an extremist ideologically. The only reason you guys cheer all of this on is because the people that you disagree with ideologically are negatively affected. 

you do realize that millions of people vote for Trump because he is the Republican ticket? That he’s not Democrat. Conservatives that see extremists on both sides of the aisle and have to choose one so they would naturally choose the one closest to their ideology. 

you scum bags like to paint with a broad brush. basically contradicting any virtue signaling or moral high ground. 

when this goes the opposite way you are the first to cry foul. scum of the earth 🌍 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

you do realize that millions of people vote for Trump because he is the Republican ticket? That he’s not Democrat. Conservatives that see extremists on both sides of the aisle and have to choose one so they would naturally choose the one closest to their ideology. 

Again, Biden and Trump are not the same. Just because some morons say so doesn't make it true.

You're just as much of sissy as Josh Hawley claiming that since almost half of America (hint: it's the 46% that voted for Trump) thinks the election was rigged then it's his duty to object to the certification.

You're delusional to think that. Trying to justify mass delusions is why the country is in such rough shape.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

when this goes the opposite way you are the first to cry foul. scum of the earth 🌍 

Nobody has ever done what Trump and his imbeciles did last week.

And no liberal Presidential Administration has ever had to worry about it's members being blackballed. Maybe because of responsible leadership?

You'll never ask these questions though because you're a Trump toady with a piss poor understanding of politics and/or life.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nobody has ever done what Trump and his imbeciles did last week.

And no liberal Presidential Administration has ever had to worry about it's members being blackballed. Maybe because of responsible leadership?

You'll never ask these questions though because you're a Trump toady with a piss poor understanding of politics and/or life.

In the summer Biden supporters wreaked havoc and destroyed billions of dollars in property damage. Mostly to small business owners. Put people in the hospital and even killed some. Cities were on fire for months. 

And you guys cheered from the sidelines. That’s why no one on the right takes any of the fake outrage seriously. The hypocrisy is stunning. 

That’s the number 1 reason America is in the rough shape. Extremists who want to operate under two sets of rules. You cheer about censorship and crushing someone’s life as long as you disagree with them. We will never heal as long as you don’t call out injustice wherever you see it. 

People want to “end racism” and unite as one country, but bash white people and openly mock, humiliate and discriminate against mainly straight white Christian males. And the response it always the same. “They are just privileged majorities who don’t know what it’s like to suffer” As if it’s their fault people who share the same physical characteristics did terrible things 50-100 years ago. 

if it’s racism and hate then that’s what it is and it needs to be called out everytime. Picking and choosing to be upset based on your biased choices repeat the cycle and no one will ever heal. “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere” 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

In the summer Biden supporters wreaked havoc and destroyed billions of dollars in property damage. Mostly to small business owners. Put people in the hospital and even killed some. Cities were on fire for months. 

ga96's post was about Trump Administration toadies.

Once again you bungle and/or purposefully misrepresent an issue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You cheer about censorship and crushing someone’s life as long as you disagree with them. We will never heal as long as you don’t call out injustice wherever you see it. 

Refusing to associate with someone is not injustice.

You're too stupid to understand these simple things. We have freedom to associate with whom we choose.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

It always amazes me that people will support injustice just because they agree with the ones committing the injustice. 

And another thing that makes you shake your head is when people call for unity and within nanoseconds completely contradict that call. 

if you can’t condemn your leaders or like-minded individuals from committing discrimination or injustice then you can never be taken seriously. you are admitting that you are an extremist ideologically. The only reason you guys cheer all of this on is because the people that you disagree with ideologically are negatively affected. 

you scum bags like to paint with a broad brush. basically contradicting any virtue signaling or moral high ground. 

You just described Trumps presidency to a T. and then had the audacity to say that white privilege is being discriminated against. Living in your own head must be really challenging, good luck on that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

You just described Trumps presidency to a T. and then had the audacity to say that white privilege is being discriminated against. Living in your own head must be really challenging, good luck on that. 

I've said before that Nolebull813 is the perfect toady to be the last one arguing on the sinking ship.

Perfectly encapsulates the idiocy and incoherence of their movement.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Imagine Nolebull calling others radical extremists. 

We are living in bizarro world. xD

I actually push back on the radical extremism. Open borders, killing babies, gays over God, and calling out domestic terrorists like Antifa and BLM. 

you guys sure ain’t gonna call it out. Someone has to do it 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I actually push back on the radical extremism. Open borders, killing babies, gays over God, and calling out domestic terrorists like Antifa and BLM. 

You nailed their Marxism and evil with this...💪💪💪💪

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I saw someone just like you raid the capitol the other day. Radicalized fascists thinking they are pushing against extremism. Sold on some bullshit. 

• Like 2

They weren't dumb scum for the last two years with all yall back here sharing in their bullshit. Yucking it up. Sharing their tweets and laughing. Just guffawing and jerking each others peckers  in one of the longest running circle jerks of the last 4 years. 

Building em up. Giving their bullshit hits. Sharing their videos. 

We've watched this shit for some years now already. Ol' GSB can have it deleted and whatever. Bragged like hell about racking up almost 17k positive reactions for sharing in those radical memes, and garbage tweets. Calling for civil war and uprisings. All you fools back here cosigner on that trash. 

Now they deserve to go to jail after yall cosigned their trash for 4 years. Cheering it on and calling them patriots. 

Gtfo. xD

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They weren't dumb scum for the last two years with all yall back here sharing in their bullshit. Yucking it up. Sharing their tweets and laughing. Just guffawing and jerking each others peckers  in one of the longest running circle jerks of the last 4 years. 

Building em up. Giving their bullshit hits. Sharing their videos. 

We've watched this shit for some years now already. Ol' GSB can have it deleted and whatever. Bragged like hell about racking up almost 17k positive reactions for sharing in those radical memes, and garbage tweets. Calling for civil war and uprisings. All you fools back here cosigner on that trash. 

Now they deserve to go to jail after yall cosigned their trash for 4 years. Cheering it on and calling them patriots. 

Gtfo. xD

I wonder if GSB would have left if Trump had won??...hummm...I think we all know the answer...he took his ball and went home...like a bunch of other Trumpers here.....see ya'!

While we're bullshittin over here on the OT, which I've shied heavily away from due to all the radicalized extremists...

I hope you guys do drift back toward the middle. It seems like some of you want to. Like you're trying to a little even. Stop worrying about the fringe elements of both parties. Its silly. The governance happens in the middle. It doesn't happen on the fringes. Stop letting nefarious actors pull you to the fringe and motivate your worst qualities in the move. 

Just stop. 

I want to see you guys act normal again. I hope you do, but, I don't know how some of you come back from it. I know I won't soon forget where you went with it. Its literally unforgettable. 

Dangerous games getting fucked with back here. I aint sayin, I'm just sayin. The shit you say and do does have potential consequences in the real world whether you want to believe it or not. Pressing conspiracy theory garbage and promiting white supremacist tweets and speech. I saw civil war mentioned a few times back here. Some of it even seemed like legit threats at times. 

My suggestion is to start looking for a way back from the fringes where you've been taken by what garbage you ingest before you're the one wondering why you're getting shot in the face trying to break into the Capitol building. Settle down and stop letting politicians and other nefarious actors that wouldn't piss on you if you were in fire radicalize you and motivate you to hate and do dumb shit like chant civil war and revolution while carrying the stars and bars. 

Think about how many people died to make sure that flag never flew in that building. Fucking hell. Carry your asses to Andersonville and look at all the head stones placed on that mass grave there. Calling rebel flag toting idiots patriots? Nah. Yall got some growing up to do. Some working back to the center to do. 

I hope yall make it. 

• Like 3

Just now, DBP66 said:

I wonder if GSB would have left if Trump had won??...hummm...I think we all know the answer...he took his ball and went home...like a bunch of other Trumpers here.....see ya'!

Bro, idk exactly the reason why he peeled off again like that. He's a bit flaky. His identity was known here and he didn't let that even slow him down from posting treasonous shit. People are losing careers over this shit right now. Going to jail over their threats of violence and civil war trash. 

He appeared to have some serious convictions as it pertained to that stuff he was sharing and posting. People kept giving him passes. Saying things like "when you aren't stirring the pot on here..." Idk. Seemed like convictions to me not simple pot stirring. 

Even if he was playing, it was playing with fire.

The FBI is knocking on doors over death threats to people on various websites right now. I hope we are a small enough deal on here that we weren't on any radars, but, with some of the type of shit being swapped and and shared on here by some and some of the personal attacks and threats on others, I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't take it serious enough to alert someone. 

Why do yall think I stopped associating with this mess back here? I was and still am literally ashamed of the garbage back here. I wouldn't want anyone thinking that I even came close to approving what goes on back here. Friends family or authorities. Nobody. 

• Like 1