Trump to be impeached for a second time trumptanic is sinking fast and hard

Ga96

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bro, idk exactly the reason why he peeled off again like that. He's a bit flaky. His identity was known here and he didn't let that even slow him down from posting treasonous shit. People are losing careers over this shit right now. Going to jail over their threats of violence and civil war trash. 

He appeared to have some serious convictions as it pertained to that stuff he was sharing and posting. People kept giving him passes. Saying things like "when you aren't stirring the pot on here..." Idk. Seemed like convictions to me not simple pot stirring. 

Even if he was playing, it was playing with fire.

The FBI is knocking on doors over death threats to people on various websites right now. I hope we are a small enough deal on here that we weren't on any radars, but, with some of the type of shit being swapped and and shared on here by some and some of the personal attacks and threats on others, I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't take it serious enough to alert someone. 

Why do yall think I stopped associating with this mess back here? I was and still am literally ashamed of the garbage back here. I wouldn't want anyone thinking that I even came close to approving what goes on back here. Friends family or authorities. Nobody. 

You got a tough gig!..and people are playing with fire and don't realize it...I'm sure I caused you some grief over the years...sorry about that. I'll try and be more civil going forward. I wish you the best of luck with the site and the problems you have to deal with and thanks for letting us lunatics over here do our thing...😉

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bro, idk exactly the reason why he peeled off again like that. He's a bit flaky. His identity was known here and he didn't let that even slow him down from posting treasonous shit. People are losing careers over this shit right now. Going to jail over their threats of violence and civil war trash. 

He appeared to have some serious convictions as it pertained to that stuff he was sharing and posting. People kept giving him passes. Saying things like "when you aren't stirring the pot on here..." Idk. Seemed like convictions to me not simple pot stirring. 

Even if he was playing, it was playing with fire.

The FBI is knocking on doors over death threats to people on various websites right now. I hope we are a small enough deal on here that we weren't on any radars, but, with some of the type of shit being swapped and and shared on here by some and some of the personal attacks and threats on others, I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't take it serious enough to alert someone. 

Why do yall think I stopped associating with this mess back here? I was and still am literally ashamed of the garbage back here. I wouldn't want anyone thinking that I even came close to approving what goes on back here. Friends family or authorities. Nobody. 

He was definitely in on the joke, once every 5,000 posts he’d admit he was just stirring the pot for the hell of it (and that dates back to Rivals).

Doesn’t mean he wasn’t going to get burned after what happened at the Capitol. Seems like he realized he took it too far, only too k him 35k posts to grow up a bit.

The one that was truly losing his shit and is probably in FBI custody at this point is Lieutenant Blueliner, commander of the 5th Fatties Brigade  of the 1st Morons battalion.

That guy has some posts still on here that I jokingly said I reported to the FBI, but if for any weird reason a law enforcement person were combing this site he’d probably find himself in a tough spot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Open borders, killing babies, gays over God, and calling out domestic terrorists like Antifa and BLM. 

Those cats are all out of the bag and guess what, nothing anyone can say is putting them back in.   We're already seeing that speaking out against any of that makes you subject to marginalization.  The goal is to neuter society, ensure everyone is content with what they consider just representation, have enough wealth to live what they consider decent lives, while the ruling class continues to build wealth and power and at the same time make provisions to protect the proliferation of their agenda.   This is a global phenomenon after all.  The funny thing is, proponents of societal change haven't figured out that they aren't controlling the changes, the changes are controlling them.  Big tech is a big concern for many, but really it comes down to big oil/energy.  The US has the most heavily armed civilian population (for now) and that remains the only hurdle to immediate and complete governmental control.  Some might believe citizens have the power to overthrow the government but in this country that's a case of fools gold.  

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They weren't dumb scum for the last two years with all yall back here sharing in their bullshit. Yucking it up. Sharing their tweets and laughing. Just guffawing and jerking each others peckers  in one of the longest running circle jerks of the last 4 years. 

Building em up. Giving their bullshit hits. Sharing their videos. 

We've watched this shit for some years now already. Ol' GSB can have it deleted and whatever. Bragged like hell about racking up almost 17k positive reactions for sharing in those radical memes, and garbage tweets. Calling for civil war and uprisings. All you fools back here cosigner on that trash. 

Now they deserve to go to jail after yall cosigned their trash for 4 years. Cheering it on and calling them patriots. 

Gtfo. xD

Five posts on this one page alone. Nice rant. I know you are a mod here, but I'm gonna speak my mind. I think your post reeks of arrogance. You have a different opinion than Nolebull, and that's fine, but that doesn't mean your opinion is any more valid than the opinion of those who disagree with you.

Assuming you believe that the election did not include widespread voter fraud and election fraud ( I believe it did), 74.2 million (46.9%) of this country's voters disagreed with you on this election. That's an awful lot of people for you to dismiss as being "Radicalized fascists thinking they are pushing against extremism, Sold on some bullshit."

Your posts on this page contain a lot of value judgements like that, and you seem to think that what you consider "normal," everyone else should also think is normal. You seem to think that what our side "ingests" (presumable from our news sources) is 100% "garbage while what you get from your infallible sources is is 100% unbiased truth. Oh the arrogance!

You also tend to paint with a pretty broad brush Hawg. I don't know how many Trump fans were there Wednesday supporting the president, (maybe 80,000?), but if they were all the same as the 80 or so who actually broke into the Capitol Building and vandalized it, then they would have been unstoppable. The Capitol police and other officers who were there would have been hopelessly overwhelmed.  Do you doubt that?

So the bottom line is that there is nothing inconsistent with Nolebull saying they were dumb scum, because he isn't referring to all 80,000 Trump supporters who were there to show their support for him, and their anger over what they see as a fraudulent election. He is, I believe, only referring to the 80 or so invaders who actually broke into and vandalized the Capitol Building.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Five posts on this one page alone. Nice rant. I know you are a mod here, but I'm gonna speak my mind. I think your post reeks of arrogance. You have a different opinion than Nolebull, and that's fine, but that doesn't mean your opinion is any more valid than the opinion of those who disagree with you.

Assuming you believe that the election did not include widespread voter fraud and election fraud ( I believe it did), 74.2 million (46.9%) of this country's voters disagreed with you on this election. That's an awful lot of people for you to dismiss as being "Radicalized fascists thinking they are pushing against extremism, Sold on some bullshit."

Your posts on this page contain a lot of value judgements like that, and you seem to think that what you consider "normal," everyone else should also think is normal. You seem to think that what our side "ingests" (presumable from our news sources) is 100% "garbage while what you get from your infallible sources is is 100% unbiased truth. Oh the arrogance!

You also tend to paint with a pretty broad brush Hawg. I don't know how many Trump fans were there Wednesday supporting the president, (maybe 80,000?), but if they were all the same as the 80 or so who actually broke into the Capitol Building and vandalized it, then they would have been unstoppable. The Capitol police and other officers who were there would have been hopelessly overwhelmed.  Do you doubt that?

So the bottom line is that there is nothing inconsistent with Nolebull saying they were dumb scum, because he isn't referring to all 80,000 Trump supporters who were there to show their support for him, and their anger over what they see as a fraudulent election. He is, I believe, only referring to the 80 or so invaders who actually broke into and vandalized the Capitol Building.

You are just as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. Do not trip now because I came and shared mine. None of that came from Hawg the mod because someone has to call me to mod this junk back here, and I do so begrudgingly even then because I don't want anyone that I know to have any idea that I've been following along this bullshit. I don't moderate threats of violence and conspiracy theory garbage and thats a pretty fair percentage of this back here. Yall don't need a mod back here. A psychiatrist maybe. 

One man's arrogance is another man's common sense. 

I see you guys wanna try pretending different than your rhetoric for the past 4 years now. I know your types. I was around several guys yesterday that were for so long "Trumpers" who suddenly aren't activists anymore. They just "liked some of his policies" now. Doesn't really matter. Think I'm a dumbass if you want. 

Yall are too caught up in your own trash heap. Too ignorant or stupid to realize the only people that believe antifa is an actual organization and think it is a bad thing are actual fascists. Some of yall give us your position daily. 

I'll leave yall to it again now that I've said my piece. 

I meant to leave on encouraging words, but, since I'm arrogant and love to bloviate, I'll check yall later on this post instead. :D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

He was definitely in on the joke, once every 5,000 posts he’d admit he was just stirring the pot for the hell of it (and that dates back to Rivals).

Doesn’t mean he wasn’t going to get burned after what happened at the Capitol. Seems like he realized he took it too far, only too k him 35k posts to grow up a bit.

The one that was truly losing his shit and is probably in FBI custody at this point is Lieutenant Blueliner, commander of the 5th Fatties Brigade  of the 1st Morons battalion.

That guy has some posts still on here that I jokingly said I reported to the FBI, but if for any weird reason a law enforcement person were combing this site he’d probably find himself in a tough spot.

I ain't buying "in on the joke." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fox reports that sources close to McConnell say that he's "done" with Trump, supportive of the Dems' move to initiate impeachment proceedings, and is considering voting to impeach the President, which would help rid the Republican Party of Trump and his movement.

The WH did not immediate respond to requests for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-believes-trump-committed-impeachable-offenses-supports-democrats-impeachment-efforts-report

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Fox reports that sources close to McConnell say that he's "done" with Trump, supportive of the Dems' move to initiate impeachment proceedings, and is considering voting to impeach the President, which would help rid the Republican Party of Trump.

The WH did not immediate respond to requests for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-believes-trump-committed-impeachable-offenses-supports-democrats-impeachment-efforts-report

People are jumping ship....no question about that.

They almost have to....

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

People are jumping ship....no question about that.

Or are they?

President Donald Trump's approval rating has actually increased slightly since his followers' riot on the U.S. Capitol last Wednesday.

As of Monday, January 11, Trump's approval rating stands at 48 percent, according to the Rasmussen polling firm. About 51 percent of respondents disapprove of Trump's job performance. The former number is higher than in recent polling from the same pollster.

A Rasmussen poll released on December 31, 2020 showed Trump's approval rating at 45 percent. However, in Rasmussen polls released on January 5 and 6, 2021, his approval rating rose to 47 percent. Then, by January 7, the day after the riots, the pollster listed Trump's approval rating as 49 percent, just a point above where it stands as of Monday, January 11.

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-job-approval-rating-ticks-after-capitol-riot-rasmussen-poll-1560657

Are Republicans Now Waking up to their Political Suicide?

A Commentary By Brian C. Joondeph

Monday, January 11, 2021

Elected Republicans, taking their voters and current events for granted, reading only the Washington Post and watching CNN, have squandered their political relevancy, perhaps permanently. Through their foolish attempts to “reach across the aisle” or act in a more “dignified” manner than their party leader, President Trump, they have now lost the platform Trump gave them, acting dazed and confused as to what happened.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_brian_joondeph/are_republicans_now_waking_up_to_their_political_suicide

More from the above Commentary By Brian C. Joondeph:

As the President mounted legal and constitutional challenges to his stolen election, Republicans offered little assistance. When Trump held a rally for his dispirited supporters in Washington, D.C., Republicans, either ignorantly or willfully, joined the left in a staged attack on the Capitol, blaming Trump and running from him like scalded dogs. This protest conveniently scared linguini-spined Republicans away from objecting to any more slates of electors and quickly voting to certify an election that hours earlier many of them objected to.

When the true power behind the Democrat Party, known as Big Tech, held their own Friday Night Massacre reminiscent of the Chinese Cultural Revolution, deactivating the social media accounts of the President and millions of supporters, establishment Republicans may have finally woken up. But it’s too late.

The leftist mob is emboldened and not only wants full control, but a purge as well. Rick Klein, political director of ABC News called for “cleansing” America of Trump supporters. When in the past have we heard words like that? And how did that turn out?

41 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Or are they?

President Donald Trump's approval rating has actually increased slightly since his followers' riot on the U.S. Capitol last Wednesday.

I'm sure.....that's great!

Too bad ALL those people are irrelevant.

It just won't sink in with you. Doesn't matter truthfully.