Trump to be impeached for a second time trumptanic is sinking fast and hard

Ga96

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Pretty scary times where just questioning the validity of an election with gross irregularities will get you exiled and burned at the stake. This is the 2020 version of accusing people of being witches. Lol

Your analogy doesn't work.

Trump and his supporters are the ones filing lawsuits. The difference is that the courts aren't burning people on the basis of allegations alone. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

More from the above Commentary By Brian C. Joondeph:

[...]

Rick Klein, political director of ABC News called for “cleansing” America of Trump supporters. When in the past have we heard words like that? And how did that turn out?

The Germans went soft on the conspiracy-driven Nazis after the the Beer Hall Putsch of '23.

How'd that turn out?

19 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

A lot better than the cleansing faced by the Jews, or the cleansing faced by the Armenians

I think you missed the point.

The cleansing of the Jews was the result of the state's failure to deal adequately with the conspiracy-driven Nazis following the insurrection of 1923, which seemed fairly insignificant at the time.

Less than ten years later, the Nazis were in firm control of the state.

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I think you missed the point.

The cleansing of the Jews was the result of the state's failure to deal adequately with the conspiracy-driven Nazis following the insurrection of 1923, which seemed fairly insignificant at the time.

Less then ten years later, the Nazis were in firm control of the state.

I caught that, and anticipated your response. However, that doesn't apply here, because it is the still ruling Democrats who are calling for the cleansing.

And I'm surprised at you for defending the idea of "cleansing" of your political opposition. It appears you support the totalitarianism being advocated by the Democrats.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

People are jumping ship....no question about that.

They almost have to....

Sounds like Pence is done with the donald too.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/12/mike-pence-done-with-trump-458509

“Pence is done with Trump’s bulls--t,” said a former Pence adviser. “He’s not going to give a prime time speech saying, ‘F you Donald Trump,’ but in his own way he is going to just get to the finish line and keep his head down.”

30 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

I caught that, and anticipated your response. However, that doesn't apply here, because it is the still ruling Democrats who are calling for the cleansing.

And I'm surprised at you for defending the idea of "cleansing" of your political opposition. It appears you support the totalitarianism being advocated by the Democrats.

I think you missed the point again.

8 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Your analogy doesn't work.

Trump and his supporters are the ones filing lawsuits. The difference is that the courts aren't burning people on the basis of allegations alone. 

No the analogy was about Democrats accusing Republicans of treason for questioning election interference. 

Women would do certain things or say certain things and then be accused of being witches. 

So when Republicans do things, (file lawsuits) or say things (stop the steal) they are accused of treason (being a witch) Lol 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

No the analogy was about Democrats accusing Republicans of treason for questioning election interference. 

Women would do certain things or say certain things and then be accused of being witches. 

So when Republicans do things, (file lawsuits) or say things (stop the steal) they are accused of treason (being a witch) Lol 

People are critical of those claiming widespread election fraud for the same reason that people are critical of those who claimed witchcraft.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

People are critical of those claiming widespread election fraud for the same reason that people are critical of those who claimed witchcraft.

You mean like the ones screaming Russian collusion because of anonymous partisans ?  Or do you mean the one’s who actively spy on an incoming administration.  But I’m sure if this administration used the fbi and other intelligence agencies to spy on the incoming Biden administration and anyone tied to them that you would be in full support....or is that also only okay for your side of non-witches🤓

🍿

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Newbie said:

You mean like the ones screaming Russian collusion because of anonymous partisans ?  Or do you mean the one’s who actively spy on an incoming administration.  But I’m sure if this administration used the fbi and other intelligence agencies to spy on the incoming Biden administration and anyone tied to them that you would be in full support....or is that also only okay for your side of non-witches🤓

🍿

we all know mother Russia helped get Trump elected...just ask Putin...🤡

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

"...her San Antonio ballot harvesting operation deployed to help Republican congressional candidate, Mauro Garza."

https://thetexan.news/san-antonio-woman-filmed-by-project-veritas-arrested-on-voter-fraud-charges/

Yeah, I couldn't find any connection to Biden in any article.

But didn't see the Republican connection.

😄

• Haha 1