Alabama vs Ohio state thread

Ga96

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If they can't even get a winning record with Cam Newton what are you smoking to think Mac gonna lead the Patriots to a super bowl 

Wat do u mean, cam Newton played horrendous this year, outside of maybe 3 plays per game he was absolute Dog Water , probably could have done better putting Julian edlman at QB

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Didn't know we had so many scouts on here. If some of you are so knowledgeable, maybe you should be working in the scouting department of an NFL team rather than wasting away your eye for talent and posting here. Just a thought.

I'm working on female feet certification right now, it's pretty intense.

I'll get back atcha fanboy!

bgw

1 minute ago, ChimpGrip said:

Neither you or anyone else knows how his NFL career will go. Your prediction is just as worthless as mine or anyone else's. 

To people at the NFL or ESPN sure 

But I've been very outspoken on here so yes if he ends up as a bust then I would have pointed it out enough to deserve credit for predicting it just as I'm sure anyone on here wouldn't hesitate to bash me if I was proven wrong

Can't bash me for being wrong then not give me credit for being right, I'll take a bashing when I'm wrong but I will damn sure take credit when I'm right

29 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I'm working on female feet certification right now, it's pretty intense.

I'll get back atcha fanboy!

bgw

Hey now I've been with Bama for over several years, dating back to the days of Shula... aka the dark times

And I am the chairman of the board for feet cert's, so will have to get my signature of approval

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I haven't seen a 1st round predict....yet.

You are a damn idiot.....painful watching you kids on here.

Round 1 - Pick 19

Mac Jones QB

ALABAMA • JR • 6'3" / 214 LBS

PROJECTED TEAM

Washington

PROSPECT RNK

25th

POSITION RNK

5th

Jones isn't known for his athleticism, but he's a first-round talent who could end up going off the board earlier than this. The Football Team needs a QB and they'll think long and hard about taking one here, assuming any are left.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2021-nfl-mock-draft-patriots-land-qb-dolphins-add-two-alabama-stars-to-help-tua-tagovailoa/

20. Chicago Bears (8-8)

• Mac Jones, QB, Alabama (6-3, 214 pounds)

Jones has been the complete package in leading the Tide, having a Joe Burrow-style breakout with his accuracy, big arm and downfield production, racking up jaw-dropping passing totals in the process to make the most of top receivers. Jones' strong pocket passing should have great appeal as a big mental and physical upgrade over Mitchell Trubisky. If Jones isn't available, the Bears should look for different offensive help instead of going for Florida's Kyle Trask.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-mock-draft-2021-alabama-ohio-state-projections/iyc5v9pb00861v16hep3mafb1

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, concha said:

Ohio State's offense works when they have a running game. It's that simple.

I don't disagree that they should have passed more, but Fields was clearly not 100%.

I think both teams had vulnerable defenses. The difference is that Ohio State's offense had its game plan hosed at the get go.  Ohio State was the most balanced offensive team amongst the major programs. When Sermon went down and then Wyatt Davis and they had to rely on a guy who had had a concussion and carried the ball just twice on the last 5 weeks, I knew the game was likely a foregone conclusion. They literally were left using a kid who has not a had a rush all year.

A hobbled Ohio State was not going to beat Bama. They had 6-8 starters tonight who were either out or got injured.  Once Sermon was gone, Ohio State's chances took it right in the johnson.

Congrats to Bama. Great team.

That, and because of their limited amount of games . Bucks needed a couple more games with everyone healthy playing.

They never had that dialed in look this season . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Other than @RedZonebeing himself 

back to the thread, congrats to @ATLien12x and @HooverOutlaw for another year of monopolizing the NCAA and winning another championship 

Teams need to step up. Alabama was told to step it up under Shula and we did fired him and hired Saban.  Teams need to work harder and recruit better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Did you see Newton throw this year?

He's not the same QB he was at the Panthers, that's beside the point

But Cam Newton has been in the league for a decade now, he has experience Mac doesn't have and for all the skills Mac may have we haven't seen him truly tested by playing on a bad or average team

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You are a damn idiot.....painful watching you kids on here.

Round 1 - Pick 19

Mac Jones QB

ALABAMA • JR • 6'3" / 214 LBS

PROJECTED TEAM

Washington

PROSPECT RNK

25th

POSITION RNK

5th

Jones isn't known for his athleticism, but he's a first-round talent who could end up going off the board earlier than this. The Football Team needs a QB and they'll think long and hard about taking one here, assuming any are left.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2021-nfl-mock-draft-patriots-land-qb-dolphins-add-two-alabama-stars-to-help-tua-tagovailoa/

20. Chicago Bears (8-8)

• Mac Jones, QB, Alabama (6-3, 214 pounds)

Jones has been the complete package in leading the Tide, having a Joe Burrow-style breakout with his accuracy, big arm and downfield production, racking up jaw-dropping passing totals in the process to make the most of top receivers. Jones' strong pocket passing should have great appeal as a big mental and physical upgrade over Mitchell Trubisky. If Jones isn't available, the Bears should look for different offensive help instead of going for Florida's Kyle Trask.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-mock-draft-2021-alabama-ohio-state-projections/iyc5v9pb00861v16hep3mafb1

Sporting News op-Ed is an idiot.... no way in any reality is Mac a better athlete than Trubisky.... so you’re basking in fluff pieces with Altlien. 

You thought you had a Gotcha moment. Furthermore Reverend Copeland this says nothing. 

I’ll wait for the Marty Blake’s, Mel Kiper’s of the world to weigh in not some fluff. Hell the QB from South Dakota State or something something is top ten....

Stick to Exodus.

bgw

27 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Mel Kiper’s of the world

smdh

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/mac-jones-nfl-draft-prediction-mel-kiper-2021/

“When you look at Mac Jones, middle of the first round sits the New England Patriots. We know about the Saban-Belichick connection. Is Mac Jones going to be a Patriot? We’ll see. That’s, I think, the ceiling, as high as Mac Jones could come off the board is the middle of the first round.”

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

smdh

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/mac-jones-nfl-draft-prediction-mel-kiper-2021/

“When you look at Mac Jones, middle of the first round sits the New England Patriots. We know about the Saban-Belichick connection. Is Mac Jones going to be a Patriot? We’ll see. That’s, I think, the ceiling, as high as Mac Jones could come off the board is the middle of the first round.”

Kipper didn’t peg him there, Kiper saying that’s as high as Mac will go. 

Kiper “thinks” this possibly could happen. 

Not exactly a bona dude endorsement Reverend Copeland. 

bgw