Alabama vs Ohio state thread

Ga96

38 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Damn bro.  To be fair ya’ll beat down most SEC teams too.

That's because most of the SEC teams aren't that good

Alabama makes the conference look like gold but I knew before the season they would easily sweep the SEC

They could have played Every SEC team during the season and I wouldn't have hesitated on saying they would win, hell I think bama sweeps the SEC again next year

6 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

@Sammyswordsman@The Comish

Concha (and everyone in Ohio) are having an extremely tough week. After all that trash talking, their school just got their ass kicked worse than they have in an extremely long time. Embarrassed badly on a national scale. Please go through and clean up his excuses for us. You notice many Alabama fans haven’t mentioned they played without two key starters in Landon Dickerson and Malachi Moore, another hobbled All-American in Jaylen Waddle, and lost starting safety Jordan Battle early in the second quarter.

Why? Because despite losing more talent than OSU could dream of, they still rose to the occasion and kicked the dogshit out of those Yankees. Boatraced them. 621 yards through the heart of the Midwest. Had em punting down four touchdowns in the fourth. Absolute BEATDOWN. Thanks, Sammy. 

I wouldn't get too carried away because OSU was really beaten down this season due to covid . They still made the championship game despite it all . The last time Bama played in championship they were beaten way worse than what they did to a covid stricken team

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That's because most of the SEC teams aren't that good

Alabama makes the conference look like gold but I knew before the season they would easily sweep the SEC

They could have played Every SEC team during the season and I wouldn't have hesitated on saying they would win, hell I think bama sweeps the SEC again next year

You are an idiot.....

On 1/11/2021 at 7:18 PM, HurricaneNick said:

At this rate Bryce Young is going to play the entire 4th quarter. *If they don’t take their foot off the gas like they did against Notre Dame.* This is a 35-10 game without Mac’s fumble. 

That's two Natty rings in 3 years for Bryce.   Needs to save room for the NFL version. 

• Thanks 2