Deutsche Bank will no longer do business with donald j trump or his company going forward. Trump owes the bank more than $300 million.

RedZone

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Add the loss of banking to things left wing extremists will cheer on as long as it only affects people they disagree with ideologically 

A German bank won't do business with a right-wing politician who has no respect for the basic institutions of democracy and self-governance?

I can see why a left-wing extremist might get behind that, if by "left-wing extremist" you mean "someone who has respect for the basic institutions of democracy and self-governance."

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Add the loss of banking to things left wing extremists will cheer on as long as it only affects people they disagree with ideologically 

Deutsche Bank can lend money to whomever they want. Acting like a third world dictator while the most powerful man in the world has consequences.

You're like a child.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What next?  When does it end? If you get caught voting Republican or supporting any conservative will you be allowed to go to the grocery store in the future? “ grow your own food bro“  “free market my man”

Again, Trump is not being alienated because he voted for a Republican. He's being alienated because he wants to be a dictator and has amassed an angry mob.

You are so idiotic that it's embarrassing. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

it always amazes me that people who cheer on injustice feel like it could never happen to them. 

I don't know. I don't anticipate ever amassing an angry mob and unleashing them on the Capitol with the intention of overthrowing a Constitutional process that leads to the deaths of 5 people.

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

What next?  When does it end? If you get caught voting Republican or supporting any conservative will you be allowed to go to the grocery store in the future? “ grow your own food bro“  “free market my man”

it always amazes me that people who cheer on injustice feel like it could never happen to them. 

Hopefully, Trump can claim losses and never pay the cowardly bank....Exec make millions today,but are weak cowards who let scumbag politicians scare, scam and push them around..Those same Exec should go after those politicians with same political attacks..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

White Fragility ^^^^

bgw

It's embarrassing.

What's funny though is how macho these clowns pretend to be and then how quickly the facade crumbles when reality hits.

A person who is a member of the party of "personal responsibility" is now claiming that there should never be any consequences for any actions.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's embarrassing.

What's funny though is how macho these clowns pretend to be and then how quickly the facade crumbles when reality hits.

A person who is a member of the party of "personal responsibility" is now claiming that there should never be any consequences for any actions.

Puzzling how someone can travel in the dumbass lane for so long.

bgw

• Like 2