Deutsche Bank will no longer do business with donald j trump or his company going forward. Trump owes the bank more than $300 million.

RedZone

3 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Hopefully, Trump can claim losses and never pay the cowardly bank....Exec make millions today,but are weak cowards who let scumbag politicians scare, scam and push them around..Those same Exec should go after those politicians with same political attacks..

Oh sure, another fucked up reason for Trump not to repay a loan. Like I said, #7 Trump bankruptcy filing here it comes!

33 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Oh sure, another fucked up reason for Trump not to repay a loan. Like I said, #7 Trump bankruptcy filing here it comes!

It's legal ..........Remember that......and if not for the nobama bailouts GM and others  would still  be filing bankruptcy...ITS LEGAL...Real Estate, to the extent that Trump engaged in is replete with risk as well as rewards....Joe Biden was never, ever in business rather than  than robbery along with his Son and Brother......Like Hillary...

• Like 1

Just now, Belly Bob said:

It's legal for the DB to refuse to do business with Trump and for Twitter and FB to ban Trump and other conservatives from their platforms.

Remember that.

That's true,but clearly in a different context..One from existing Law,ie Bankruptcy and the other political choice ,,Clearly different...Remember that too..😏😏

24 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Your very nasty too.....You may need assistance....Shocking  Wowwwwwwww

So @Belly Bob’s reply was nasty and shocked you. But the original post with the guy with a dildo mouth didn’t? Actually guess I’m not surprised 😂. Hey who’s to judge.

28 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Checking his profile?

Are you looking for gay sex or something? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

It's legal ..........Remember that......and if not for the nobama bailouts GM and others  would still  be filing bankruptcy...ITS LEGAL...Real Estate, to the extent that Trump engaged in is replete with risk as well as rewards....Joe Biden was never, ever in business rather than  than robbery along with his Son and Brother......Like Hillary...

I know it’s legal, that’s not the issue. What kind of fucked up business man do you have to be to file for bankruptcy 6 TIMES? Once maybe because you made a bad decision but 6 TIMES.!! Just tells me he either has no idea what he’s doing or has no intention of being an honest business man and repay a loan he takes out. I think it’s both, he’s a liar and a dumb fuck!!! And, you’re a mindless dumb fuck to believe his fraud claims. You don’t believe any of  the officials who say the election was honest but no, you believe Trump. Also want to clue you in, he doesn’t give a shit about you so why do you care so much about him? Look how he’s turned on everyone who’s supported him then had enough and bailed on him then he calls them a traitor. You honestly think he cares about you? 
Idiot!!!!

• Like 3