14 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Its not their excuse and for those who don't know how to "read it good", the cases were confirmed the day before the shots were administered.  Tell me, how long is the incubation period?  They had it well before the 22nd.

"She said the nursing home outbreak began in December before the Covid-19 vaccine was available. The first resident tested positive Dec. 16 and an outbreak of additional cases was confirmed Dec. 21, Sheedy said. The nursing home started vaccinating residents Dec. 22."

Explain the dozens of deaths...

THANKS 👍

BTW you think that they might even check to see if recent exposure on top of the vaccine might be an issue (like say for those that know they were recently exposed and would rush to get it). ....but just calling everyone else a liar seems like a better idea 🤓

🍿

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, Rippers said:

They were old, living in close proximity and all caught Covid during an outbreak in the facility.

Yes we know....

so what are you betting is going on these death certificates 😉

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, Newbie said:

NY nursing home 🏡 

never had the virus 🦠 gave the vaccine and a week later 20+ dead and half the live population tests positive 👀

you need me to find you a link for it? 🤓

🍿

LOL...another fake conspiracy huh Troll??...surprise...surprise....🤡

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Moderma and Pfizer didn't do any studies?...so they weren't long enough for you Trumpers now?..LOL...stop with the silliness...🤡 

We got the Moderna yesterday....

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Newbie said:

Explain the dozens of deaths...

THANKS 👍

BTW you think that they might even check to see if recent exposure on top of the vaccine might be an issue (like say for those that know they were recently exposed and would rush to get it). ....but just calling everyone else a liar seems like a better idea 🤓

🍿

Nice edit.  What, about how many hours after I quoted you?

And regarding your added text, let me re-phrase what you just wrote:  "Conspiracy theory(another conspiracy theory). ...lie"

Get Better

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Rippers said:

Nice edit.  What, about how many hours after I quoted you?

And regarding your added text, let me re-phrase what you just wrote:  "Conspiracy theory(another conspiracy theory). ...lie"

Get Better

The btw was added before your next post.  Too bad you missed it and blame others 👌 

get better 🤓

Ps no one notices how you can’t address it 😝

32 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

66, Your a good guy...Hopefully, you and yours get the Vaccine..

Thanks pal...I hope I'm able to get it..things are looking fuzzy now with the number of vaccines N.Y. is getting...let's see what happens...glad to hear you got yours!

• Like 1