Salute to a beast...Kyle Pitts

954gator

17 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How’s he gonna do when he has to block a Bosa or Jadevan clowney on a run , I just don’t see him lining up at TE in the NFL

If you wanna ask traditional TE questions how are LBs going to cover him?  
Chip that monster DE and slide out  for the quick out.  I mean I agree he’s not going to be lining up at the traditional TE spot very often.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 954gator said:

If you wanna ask traditional TE questions how are LBs going to cover him?  
Chip that monster DE and slide out  for the quick out.  I mean I agree he’s not going to be lining up at the traditional TE spot very often.

So your gonna ignore the insane idea of comparing bosa to clowney as if both are both elite pass rushers? 

Clowney isn't even in the same stratosphere as bosa and before Los comes in here with stats, of course clowney has more career tackles and sacks, he has a huge head start by playing several more seasons already it doesn't make him better 

Anyone who has watched the 2 in the NFL would clearly know that bosa is a far better player 

On 5/2/2021 at 11:28 PM, Columbiafan said:

Yeah because they recruit better talent which makes sense considering the SEC has set up shop in 3 of the 4 best major states for talent and several per capita strongholds

Facts are though the SEC has moved away from defenses and made offense the top priority

What teams/conferences have made D a priority?  And how would/did they fair?   
The best offenses are ahead of the best Ds no matter the conference.