What high school football games are left in Texas?

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, sausmann9 said:

its a lot of peoples true feelings and there's nothing wrong with it.  he didn't say any others did it the wrong way you stupid fuck but youre too fucking ignorant to comprehend a simple sentence.

the "white way" could mean a style of discipline, academics, community service, dress codes, curfews, etc... but again youre too fucking ignorant to see that as anything other than racist.  

Plop, flush motherfucker!

Ok, racist.

👌

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

You defended the "white way" when Nolebull813 was joking.

I didn't need any more evidence on you but yo gave it to us.

You're opinion is garbage, like you, and means nothing to anyone but yourself.  

I really don't give a fuck what you think.  I defended a way of life that's a great way of life.  you can go fuck yourself since you are too ignorant to see it any other way.  I told you that once but besides ignorant you're a stupid fuck as well.

4 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

You're opinion is garbage, like you, and means nothing to anyone but yourself.  

I really don't give a fuck what you think.  I defended a way of life that's a great way of life.  you can go fuck yourself since you are too ignorant to see it any other way.  I told you that once but besides ignorant you're a stupid fuck as well.

Calm down tiger 🐅, Atticus is a piece of shit, time is to valuable in life to waste it on a piece of shit like him

• Like 1

All I said was I was happy to see Carroll and Westlake in the title game because they are good programs who do it the right way. Not saying their opponents do it the wrong way or all teams who do it the right way are good. Just shouting out SLC and WL. They aren’t broiled in controversy. They have program stability and don’t need 100 transfers to remain relevant. They bring their kids up from the middle school, freshman and JV ranks. They don’t wait until neighboring studs achieve their 4th star before recruiting them to take the place of some kid who worked their tail off for 3 years. They are well respected programs in Texas and around the country. That’s what I meant by “right way” 

racists usually find racism where there is none 

• Like 2

On 4/10/2017 at 1:08 PM, sausmann9 said:

Typical and not surprised at all, I bet this happens much much more than realized.   Somehow its not his fault though, some ignorant asswipe will try to blame our current President or something else that's White, lol.  Oh well, shit happens and Nor's living proof.

On 4/11/2017 at 10:27 AM, sausmann9 said:

Like so many people like to point out, this one is special because of the timing, political climate, the extreme hate toward every white person in the country, the linking all cops to white people, linking all whites to Trump and his cause, etc...  Its never a good time for any of these incidents but again this guy picked a time that couldn't be any worse.  

Again some of you think hate and racism can only happen one way.  

On 4/11/2017 at 11:11 AM, sausmann9 said:

I wouldn't call it a "fake" hate crime; this dude really does hate white people and nothing fake about it.  And being the uniqueness that you state; historically speaking black people ALWAYS blamed white people for every one of their issues.  But I don't understand, does it now make it okay since we all know racism only exists in one direction???  Historically speaking, does that make it okay for this guy to do what he did???

You can spin it however you wish, that doesn't take away the fact of what he did and who he was trying to portray as the guilty party.  

Oh by the way, historically speaking, how many times and crimes can you give proof of that were committed by whites but blamed on blacks w/ a note or something to that extent, just curious???

On 4/11/2017 at 12:35 PM, sausmann9 said:

LMAO, not surprised one bit!!!  Many of the problems that White America dealt with over the last 30 - 40 years have been caused by minorities in our country.  So why be surprised when the truth comes out.  Look at HUD and who pays it.  Look at welfare and who pays it.  Look at WIC/food stamps and who pays it.  Look at the United Negro College Fund and guess who the fuck pays into that.  Look at the all Black Caucus and who pays for their trips and meals.  Look at that little weaselly fuck Sharpton and the expense account he carries.  Look at that ridiculous statue made in china of MLK, guess whose taxes paid that one too.  Look at the extra expenses to provide Head Start and Latch-Key programs.  Look at who provides free breakfasts and lunches to MILLIONS of helpless minorities whose parents can drive a Lexus but can't give their kid $3 for lunch.  Hell we can't even have our own prom with decent music and nice prom dresses without the minority party thinking we're up to no good, we have to integrate the proms and listen to shit music and watch a bunch of underage hoes looking like strippers and hookers.  White America wasn't raised that way nor do they want to become that way but yet we White Americans are forced to endure however when the shoe is on the other foot, White America is expected to just smile and pay the tab.

So it kind of seems that White America has a legit gripe over the learned helplessness and theft of services that WE pay into but NEVER get to utilize. 

On 4/11/2017 at 1:16 PM, sausmann9 said:

Typical - no response to the truth so pull the venom and race card; well played but it should be since you all practice it so much.

and no please don't let your ignorance get in the way of the truth, there are minorities that pay their fare share but just not enough of them to "disguise" the lazy, uneducated, ignorant, and helpless minorities attached to the ones that do pay their taxes and other societal debts.  

On 4/12/2017 at 8:00 AM, sausmann9 said:

Yep wishing it was the good ole' days once again; I'm from the 70's but I love hearing the great times and great stories from my parents, aunts, uncles, older cousins, etc... about how great life was back then.  I loved the 70's as a kid for sure but the rest of the decades just seemed to go down hill from there. 

Short-sighted, no just very realistic and not politically correct.  Not here to please you Max or anyone else, I tell it like I see it, through my eyes, how I was raised.  Its just too fucking bad some of you were raised in shitty conditions but again not my fault nor any of my family's fault.  EVERYBODY out there has a chance to better themselves here in America, just not at my expense.  

Angry, yep you got it.  Tired of the shit-sucking scum both of this country and in this country trying to tear down something my family worked so hard to build and create.  We didn't do it so a bunch of Middle Eastern and African terrorists or whatever name you want to tag to them can come here, enjoy the fruits of OUR labor and then blow it the fuck up with you douche bags making excuses for them.,  

Your opinion is duly noted and that's your right.  Enjoy it now b/c we may not have it much longer!

On 4/12/2017 at 9:56 AM, sausmann9 said:

And see this is where you and all the other idiots lose our respect and support;  WE/I  DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT owe you or anyone else shit.  Those that have, have because they worked and EARNED it.  I'll be damned if I work for some fat fuck from the ghetto that has five kids from four different dudes.  I didn't work for that pig or her little cretins running around selling drugs, fucking up our schools, and robbing working folks.  

On 4/12/2017 at 12:48 PM, sausmann9 said:

all the more reason to teach the minority father how to be a "father present in the life of the child you create".  Your kids are successful, exactly and for what reason???  Exactly my point, so since the fathers are not around am I suppose to take care of the bill???  FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!  NOT MY PROBLEM OR ISSUE nor should my taxes go to these fucking losers of our society!

On 4/12/2017 at 1:23 PM, sausmann9 said:

Sorry, losers meaning the young teenager male population that thinks its just fine to have two or three kids before they are 18, still be uneducated and not have a job. The other losers are the nasty ass mattress-backs that spread em' for any walking dick in the hood (meaning neighborhood for your racist fucks).  Those are the losers as well as their parents and the parents before them.  How is it possible for one group of people to get educated, get a job, and then have children (seemingly called doing it the right way) and another group that is illiterate as hell, uneducated as could be, unemployed by choice, and have twice as many children EXPECTING the rest of us to take care of the bill.

I don't want to take care of their children, I want to sterilize them so WE don't have to keep taking care of them.  I want to educate the ignorant hoes on keeping their legs closed for a few more years; like until their maybe 16 or 18, lol.   Its not our child nor will it ever be and I shouldn't have to take care of some piece of neighborhood trash JUST SO THEY DON"T GROW UP TO TERRORIZE MY EDUCATED, QUIET COMMUNITY.  fuck that bullshit.  How about we get rid of both parent and child and keep our money for stuff that really matters like roads, schools, police, etc...  I can use that stuff WAY WAY WAY more that I could use some deadbeat dropout that we tried to educate up to the 8th grade.

And yes I agree its a national problem to some extent but there are some "communities" that take care of business and others that are clueless.  I choose to be in the first and choose NOT to give a shit about the latter.  That's my choice with my money I make at my full time job.  I have a family I share my money with, not Boomsheka and her five rugrats running around undisciplined but yet entitled.  If its sympathy people of these communities are looking for, I can only tell them they can find it between shit and syphilus in the dictionary.  Passed that point, I don't a rats furry ass about them and why should we, the effort isn't returned, the investment isn't returned, the money isn't returned.  

On 4/12/2017 at 1:32 PM, sausmann9 said:

Damn straight!!!  If I have to be piss-tested for you to spend my money, I want you piss-testing in order to receive my money.  If you don't have a job, get your lazy ass out in the street and start picking up garbage, cigarette butts, and cans.  Start washing the sidewalks and walls, start doing something for community.  Hell you should have to put in 20 community service hours to service unemployment, WIC, or welfare.  

On 4/12/2017 at 1:40 PM, sausmann9 said:

Well sir that is one of the races that seems to bring the most trouble to the area where I live.  The school district I live in actually has a teen daycare center in it.  Yep you got it, a teen daycare center and there are ZERO white girls/kids in it.. ZERO, I know this 10000% for sure.  NONE, ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NODA ONE!!!  There are a total of 23 teen girls in there, most black w/ others being hispanic and one "not sure" race.  Some on their 2nd and 3rd child.  

Guess who pays for this??????????  Yep you got it, the people who pay taxes for the district.  And let me ask you this - how do I benefit from this???  These idiots actually believe we taxpayer, fulltime workers of society built this for them TO HAVE MORE BABIES.  This system doesn't work but temporarily sterilizing these kids until they earn a degree or have a job would work wonders.  Think about it.  

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

All I said was I was happy to see Carroll and Westlake in the title game because they are good programs who do it the right way. Not saying their opponents do it the wrong way or all teams who do it the right way are good. Just shouting out SLC and WL. They aren’t broiled in controversy. They have program stability and don’t need 100 transfers to remain relevant. They bring their kids up from the middle school, freshman and JV ranks. They don’t wait until neighboring studs achieve their 4th star before recruiting them to take the place of some kid who worked their tail off for 3 years. They are well respected programs in Texas and around the country. That’s what I meant by “right way” 

racists usually find racism where there is none 

BACK to Texas:

If you don’t mind, would you provide us a list of the teams who do it the right way. As opposed to the teams who do not?

For analytical research and hopes of drastically improving our defense, we would really appreciate your input 😌

Our receptionist Atticus Finch will be available for any further questions.

Please and Thank you.

• Haha 3

Los - you can bring up ANYTHING you want from the past and manipulate it anyway you see to fit your agenda.  You can add words and delete them to make things look good to you or your agenda.  But if you read slower, you will see most of that up there that I actually posted wasn't racist but facts.  You twist it your way and you see it how your minimal level of education allows you and you lack the logic and empathy to see it any other way.  You know "victim mentality".

What's really sad is the time you have in your mother's basement to actually look through four or five years of a HIGH SCHOOL football forum and then MANIPULATE six different posts to fit your needs, lmao. 

I understand since you certainly don't have what it takes to make it at the top, the only true agenda you can have is to bring other people down to your shithole level ala "misery loves company" and so does ignorance, stupidity, and lack of education.  You might think your 504 or IEP helped you through high school but that was most likely teachers socially promoting you because you were such a piece of shit they just wanted you out!  

And you keep misspelling it; its not RACIST but REALIST.   Bahaha ha ah ahahwahahaha ah haa  

• Thanks 1