Dolphins players want Tua gone

Ga96

15 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Not surprised at all, I have never bought into all the Tua Hype.... Anyone can look good and win at Bama throwing to a bunch of 5* NFL Caliber Receivers while protected by 5* NFL Caliber Linemen.... Just look at AJ McCarran and Mac Jones...

I would Actually Take Mac Jones over Tua based on what I saw thIs year, he looks more NFL ready then Tua did....

The Colin Cowherd theory.  No adversity for these QB's....all day to throw to wide open players.  Top 10 current QB in NFL...Most from non football power schools.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Its really hard to evaluate QBs when everything around them is perfect. 

Agreed.

Not to take anything away from Mac Jones who played amazing this season, but when you have the best offensive line, best receiving group, best running back, and a masterful playcaller coach, they can all cover for a quaterback's deficiencies. The NFL is the great equalizer when it comes to QB play.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Agreed.

Not to take anything away from Mac Jones who played amazing this season, but when you have the best offensive line, best receiving group, best running back, and a masterful playcaller coach, they can all cover for a quaterback's deficiencies. The NFL is the great equalizer when it comes to QB play.

Other schools have great OLs, WRs, RBs and guys that call good plays.

You still have to deliver the football and make good decisions. If you can't do those things, forget about it.

Lots of 4* and 5* QBs flop for those reasons......big arms and legs don't guarantee success.