2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

GardenStateBaller

22 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

They actually cancelled on Atlantic Delray and turned Columbia down twice for the same game

But Columbia got to play Atlantic instead because of John Curtis being afraid

Well the long story is they said no thanks to STA and instead picked Atlantic Delray. To the point them (JC) and Atlantic were posting it on their official social media accounts. 

Then when Curtis got word that Lake Placid (ranked in the 400’s in Florida, 8,000 nationally was able to make the trip happen, they quickly dropped Atlantic to play Lake Placid. It was probably the most shameful scheduling event in the history of HSFB outside of Grayson, Lowndes, Colquitt and Buford all scheduling International School of Broward 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 5:32 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Deer Jerkey vs Collins Hill should be a good one. Same with LCA/Milton. The other 2 are throw away blowouts. Lake Placid. Lol. They will always be known as the team John Curtis chose to play over STA 

Collins Hill will be absolutely loaded this upcoming season.... 

They bring back alot and have alot coming in.... how's DFB looking?

MIAA doing some major realignment which will impact OOS games @CODBEARD

Pallotti to the A Conference and Loyola to the B Conference being the most notable moves.

A Conference: McDonogh, Gilman, Calvert Hall, Saint Vincent Pallotti, Mount Saint Joseph, Archbishop Spalding

B Conference: Loyola, Concordia Prep, Boys' Latin, Saint Paul's, Archbishop Curley, Saint Mary's, John Carroll, Annapolis Area Christian

C Conference: Saint John's Catholic Prep, Mount Carmel, Severn

Lot of B Conference coaches upset they allowed Loyola back into the league as a B Conference school. That's the first time any sport at the school has competed at a level below the A Conference. Pallotti is in the A Conference for the first time ever. C Conference is back after a 2-year hiatus.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@GardenStateBaller. Columbia vs Colquitt 

@Columbiafan start up the GoFund me account, I’ll be first donor

Columbia is not on that level right now. They should start with a team like Thomas County Central and then work their way up to Ware County before trying to slay the dragon 🐉 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

Lot of B Conference coaches upset they allowed Loyola back into the league as a B Conference school. That's the first time any sport at the school has competed at a level below the A Conference. Pallotti is in the A Conference for the first time ever. C Conference is back after a 2-year hiatus.

Will all the B conference teams be forfeiting their games vs Loyola now? That’s par for the course in MD. 

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruh they demolished img, I think they can take on those tiny poor inexperienced Quarantined Hogs

Ware County is the Gators... 

And they are not to be slept on.... 

Ware County has some serious athletes to watch esoecially their QB Thomas Costellas. 

Hes gonna end up at a P5 school no doubt the kid has aim and a Cannon for an arm...

Back in the day Ware and Colquitt did have a small rivalry.... 

The only team from region 1 they still play now is Lowndes... 

Colquitt leads the series 10-3

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruh they demolished img, I think they can take on those tiny poor inexperienced Quarantined Hogs

The statute of limitations is up on that one-half of a preseason game. It’s light years ago compared to how they are now. Losing to freshman teams and going 0-5 before playing a few duds to pad the record. 

Columbia is finished. They are a homecoming opponent. A mere schedule filler. A sure fire win. The kind of team that you leave at halftime after your team is beating them so bad. You can’t even get to the concessions before your like fuck it let’s just hit up Chic Fil-A 

hell Chic Fil-A should sponsor Columbia football for all the business they get them. I wish I had some right now. What were we talking about again? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Idk what the Ware County schedule looks like this upcoming season GHSA is allowing teams to reschedule again due to Corona effecting the last season. 

But Ware is set up to be one of the best teams in the state this year.... they bring back a whopping 19 starters.... from a 12-2 season... they lost to Cartersville on a last minute miracle play. 

Their region rival Coffee and Warner Robins bring back a lot too though. So it'll be interesting

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ware County is the Gators... 

And they are not to be slept on.... 

Ware County has some serious athletes to watch esoecially their QB Thomas Costellas. 

Hes gonna end up at a P5 school no doubt the kid has aim and a Cannon for an arm...

Back in the day Ware and Colquitt did have a small rivalry.... 

The only team from region 1 they still play now is Lowndes... 

Colquitt leads the series 10-3

Ware kept Lowndes from winning a couple of national championships. Went in playing them being cocky and big headed and caught some Ls.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The statute of limitations is up on that one-half of a preseason game. It’s light years ago compared to how they are now. Losing to freshman teams and going 0-5 before playing a few duds to pad the record. 

Columbia is finished. They are a homecoming opponent. A mere schedule filler. A sure fire win. The kind of team that you leave at halftime after your team is beating them so bad. You can’t even get to the concessions before your like fuck it let’s just hit up Chic Fil-A 

hell Chic Fil-A should sponsor Columbia football for all the business they get them. I wish I had some right now. What were we talking about again? 

Hey chic fil a actually has a deal with Lowndes. We sell the sandwiches and they stay open late to bring orders for the away teams.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Duds? Like Mainland who knocked off a 4a runner up in Bolles, same team who blasted 3a state champ TCA

Oh yeah scored 21 points against TCA without our head coach, AHP was shut out by same team 

And maybe you are deaf or ignorant like lowndesloser96 but if you were paying attention you would know our JV team is 95% freshman and 5% bench warmers, we just don't waste time and money having a freshman team when very few teams in Florida actually have freshman teams 

But maybe you are also not paying attention to the multiple links I've been sending your ass through Twitter but maybe you should consider opening them so 8 months from now you won't sound so surprised like a clueless nut 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Hey chic fil a actually has a deal with Lowndes. We sell the sandwiches and they stay open late to bring orders for the away teams.

We had Papa Johns,Coca-Cola,Chic FIL A  and Zaxby's . 

Ngl there's nothing like a nice hot slice of Papa Johns Supreme Pizza after a long day or a tough game...

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ngl there's nothing like a nice hot slice of Papa Johns Supreme Pizza after a long day or a tough game...

I think Columbia has a deal with Sonny's BBQ and ik baseball has a deal with zaxby's as they have a foul pole sponsorship along a bunch of other ones 

Didn't you say you moved to Jacksonville area?

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We have papa johns and coke as well. I never liked papa johns though. Not sure of all the ones we have but I know we have those 3.

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

The BC vs Smyrna game is on.. 9/10.  There is also a rumor swirling around Delaware that DeMatha 4* QB is transferring home to Smyrna but I ain't buying that one.  Even if he does Smyrna still has no shot in this one JMHO

In other scheduling news DeMatha is playing at Holy Spirit (NJ) on ESPNU in Ocean City (Carey Stadium) as part of a Battle at the Beach event including teams from PA, Southern NJ and Maryland put on by the West Jersey League Football Coaches Association 

Holy Spirit is gonna need the Holy Spirit to keep that one close 

• Haha 1