2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

GardenStateBaller

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

The BC vs Smyrna game is on.. 9/10.  There is also a rumor swirling around Delaware that DeMatha 4* QB is transferring home to Smyrna but I ain't buying that one.  Even if he does Smyrna still has no shot in this one JMHO

In other scheduling news DeMatha is playing at Holy Spirit (NJ) on ESPNU in Ocean City (Carey Stadium) as part of a Battle at the Beach event including teams from PA, Southern NJ and Maryland put on by the West Jersey League Football Coaches Association 

Vineland,NJ is playing Ocean City,NJ in this event too. 

St Augustine Prep,NJ and Millville,NJ also apart of the event with opponents TBD

15 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

DeMatha 2021 OOS schedule is kinda week.. Looks like they are staying close to home for the most part. I wonder if they lost some kids during the pandemic.

8/28 @ Holy Spirit (NJ)

9/3 @ IMHOTEP Charter (PA)

9/10 vs St Mary's Ryken (WCAC B)

9/17 @ Friendship Collegiate (DC)

10/1 vs Bishop Bullshit

10/8 vs Gonzaga

10/16 @ Bishop McNamara

10/22 vs SJC

10/29 vs Roman Catholic High (Philly,PA)

11/5 @ Good Counsel

Still a tough schedule just with the WCAC teams. Some of the other teams are pretty decent but not on Dematha’s level. 7-3 at worst 

37 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

DeMatha 2021 OOS schedule is kinda week.. Looks like they are staying close to home for the most part. I wonder if they lost some kids during the pandemic.

8/28 @ Holy Spirit (NJ)

9/3 @ IMHOTEP Charter (PA)

9/10 vs St Mary's Ryken (WCAC B)

9/17 @ Friendship Collegiate (DC)

10/1 vs Bishop Sycamore OH

10/8 vs Gonzaga

10/16 @ Bishop McNamara

10/22 vs SJC

10/29 vs Roman Catholic High (Philly,PA)

11/5 @ Good Counsel

Can’t wait for October 1st! Don’t sleep on Imhotep. They have 15 D1 ballers on this roster including the #1 ‘22 DE in the USA (Enai White) and the #1 ‘23 S in the USA (Rahmir Stewart). 

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Eagles Landing Christian GA at St X OH on 10/22 #PGL 

Good stuff. Been waiting forever for a GA vs  OH game. Was supposed to happen at the Freedom Bowl before Alpharetta destroyed the event that year. Milton vs OH state champ Pick Central. PC had to play some dud FL team ranked in the 90’s in FL alone. 

ELCA is a powerhouse at the smaller level in GA. Will be a tough test against a top ranked OH team 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Not everything is gonna be IMG vs SFA. This is a solid game considering the times today with traveling. 

The defending Ohio D1 champion, and a Catholic school with one of the largest male enrollments in America, playing a Georgia 1A team that lost 4 games last year is a solid game?

They will almost certainly be one of the worst teams that St. X plays.

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Also, nobody brags more about shitty high school football games than the clowns at Prep Gridiron Logistics.

#pgl

I wasn’t bragging. I like the game because it’s GA vs OH. And Georgia never travels so it’s nice to see. I’ll take anything with all this nonsense with the China virus going on 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2