2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

GardenStateBaller

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

only it wasn't Ben Koo this time who wrote that 

By Sean Keeley on 09/02/2021

Same publication so I am sure he used Koo's notes. I thought it was a little lazier than a Ben Koo story after I read it. I think he missed some marks and missed driving home some key points as well. Such as getting into the kids who got hurt by the USA deal somehow ended up at Bishop Sycamore and how they got double fucked. 

Koo Koo Kachoo… 

FA980AD2-F09D-4237-AE5B-EC8995B1DE3E.png

• Haha 2

On 2/1/2021 at 8:58 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Oh, I will. Just so you know, the BS HC and several players and parents lurk here. I personally invited them to do so to combat you’re constant fake news. They’re the ones that told me about your post to which I responded.

The fact that four players have committed to/are committing to Cornell, Bryant, Tennessee and NC A&T proves that valid diplomas are being earned at BS and that you’re FOS. Last I heard, Cornell is a pretty tough university to gain entrance to.  If all the venom you’re spewing was correct, why would reputable programs like DeMatha, EDs, SFA and IMG be scheduling them? #factcheckers 

feast away...

bgw