2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

GardenStateBaller

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Is Chuck Stevenson a Bishop?

Maybe they should change their name yet again to Bishop Stevenson......or how about Bishop North Carolina A&T.

Joke!

Don’t understand what you’re trying to say...bishop sycamore has been the name since day one...which is why you keep using derivatives of Bishop Sycamore in all of your condensing jokes....but here is the funniest joke of all....none of you will actually show up and see what this program is about...you HIDE behind the internet, blogs, and (dare I say it!!!!!) FAKE NEWS!!!!!! MAGA.....make athletics great again bahaaaaa....this is only the beginning we are getting stronger by the hating minute.....it feeds us....motivates us...molds us.....WE LOVE IT.....keep it coming...cause we are going to be here yet another year...it’s been fun chatting....CENTURION NATION!!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChuckStevenson said:

Don’t understand what you’re trying to say...bishop sycamore has been the name since day one...which is why you keep using derivatives of Bishop Sycamore in all of your condensing jokes....but here is the funniest joke of all....none of you will actually show up and see what this program is about...you HIDE behind the internet, blogs, and (dare I say it!!!!!) FAKE NEWS!!!!!! MAGA.....make athletics great again bahaaaaa....this is only the beginning we are getting stronger by the hating minute.....it feeds us....motivates us...molds us.....WE LOVE IT.....keep it coming...cause we are going to be here yet another year...it’s been fun chatting....CENTURION NATION!!!!!

Okay Drummer, MAGA and shit.... take an Ativan. BS is bs .... it is what it is until it ain’t. 

Must be a parent drinking that Centurion koolaid with cough syrup. 

bgw

13 minutes ago, ChuckStevenson said:

You are "trying" too hard, chuck...

6 minutes ago, Severino said:

The player in question graduated from Princeton High School and had the offer from NC A&T a month before joining the Bishop Sycamore team halfway through the season.

Soooooo, your buddy @CODBEARDwhom you guys have placed kids in college would be incorrect in stating “the player in question” never played with Bishop Sycamore? 

9 minutes ago, Severino said:

The player in question graduated from Princeton High School and had the offer from NC A&T a month before joining the Bishop Sycamore team halfway through the season.

The real question you guys should be asking is the offers he posted after he joined half way through the season...which would include a few Power 5 offers....again haters are easy to argue with...because your statements are all EMOTIONAL 😭.....look at em yall EMOTIONAL....severino you’re from here so come on down you clearly know who we are......we’re waiting!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Who the hell are you?

The exact same thing we want to know about you!!!! Here’s the problem if you want to have a intellectual conversation about the school, how we have been around for 3 years, our schedule, where students are going, then fine let’s have it....much like the conversation thread that was reposted...there were individuals who after talking and seeing what the program is about admitted that it was a good thing...parents, coaches, and bloggers....but if this is just an opportunity for you to throw jabs about something you really do not want to learn about then we are wasting each other’s time....

54 minutes ago, DBR1978 said:

The real question you guys should be asking is the offers he posted after he joined half way through the season...which would include a few Power 5 offers....again haters are easy to argue with...because your statements are all EMOTIONAL 😭.....look at em yall EMOTIONAL....severino you’re from here so come on down you clearly know who we are......we’re waiting!!!!

Let’s go!!!! The best is yet to come, my guy! 

11 hours ago, ImAFan said:

Check out this highlight!   Who didn’t play for Bishop Sycamore?

Keep throwing out facts to these old men who love to hate on boys 30+ years younger than them. We all know your first catch was vs St Ed’s. And that 64 yard catch vs Warren Harding was one of the top hsfb highlights from the 2021 season! Some advice....these old timers don’t like you, but they’ll be checking your posts religiously ;) Do what you do! 

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Let’s go!!!! The best is yet to come, my guy! 

Your "best is yet to come's" normally result in potential lawsuits, folding, and you hiding out till all the scam smoke clears.

If I were the sycamore cats I'd stay away from you.......Of course it doesn't really matter to me either way. BUT, you've embarrassed yourself to the point of no return and have not an ounce of shame.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Severino said:

Speaking of facts, St. Edward didn't give up a passing TD in that game.

St Ed’s has invited BS to visit them again in 2021! The more “blue blood” programs BS plays, the better. We’re all about making memories and making dreams come true. For any adult to be against these goals is pathetic. 

4 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Don't listen to this fool. None of this has anything to do with hating on any kids.. Mainly hating on GSB and his shameless plugs for shady adults taking advantage of kids.. Have you ever heard of the USA Academy? Well that was his proudest moment.. haha  

I'm pretty sure what Los is doing would be hating on kids 

He hates anyone who isn't at STA