2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

GardenStateBaller

5 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Fine let's have an intelligent conversation. Let's start with the location of the school and what online provider is handling the education? Seems like two fair questions to start off a transparent, logical and intelligent conversation.

Location of the school: much like we have told everyone else you can set up a time to come and visit. 614.695.4800 we will not release that to persons we haven’t cleared.

The provider we use is not online. It is a blended curriculum with our own staff and American Academy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah ok after a closer look I see he has "two" highlights playing for BS in a couple local games vs Harding and St E's both TD catches late vs the third stringers .lol nice. The rest are all for Princeton. So what, the guy showed up to play some games for you. Man that kid had those offers and a name long before he ever stepped on the field with BS.. trying to take credit for that is shameful.. How come no highlights vs IMG?

You are arguing any and everything...as mentioned he joined the team game 2 look at that date and then look at all the offers he received after that date!!! If you also take ‘a closer look’ at his page he posted his highlights against IMG....we never took credit for any of his accomplishments...he had a name for himself before he got here...same with IMG transfers and thousands of other student athletes...we don’t deny he was a great player....that’s why we wanted him....just like every other program that recruits.....in fact we did the opposite we didn’t ask him to take down anything or let everyone know he was with us...which is why you didn’t even know that until it was mentioned.....you don’t have to like our methods or even us for that matter....but speak the facts 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

How many accounts does GSB have? Wild. 

Again these comments are being addressed by people in the program which is more than 1....but instead of being reasonable and reading our answers....you take jabs at people...so to answer your question every student and parents in our program has acquired an account to read and see what people think of their children’s program.

We have said all along you are more than welcome to come and see our program! The number to schedule an appointment is 6146954800....we will not meet at a coffeE place to see a presentation you will get to see young men study and get mentored....6146954800....you would not be the first to change your mind about the program!!!!

3 minutes ago, Wendywuuu said:

Again these comments are being addressed by people in the program which is more than 1....but instead of being reasonable and reading our answers....you take jabs at people...so to answer your question every student and parents in our program has acquired an account to read and see what people think of their children’s program.

Ms. Wendy, your program sucks, send your kid to a real school. Every student and parent has acquired an account? Why have your kids read this? Odd. Just like the kids that spend 5 years in high school and reclassify to play for your team. Super soft. To each their own though! 

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Right essentially they are taking classes from an online provider that pretty much any kid can sign up for. Only they may be meeting somewhere at an undisclosed location to take the classes together with maybe someone or a couple people watching them or helping them with the program.. Royal Kings, ECA, and so on and so on

The total cost for the HS diploma program is 995.. not too shabby..

https://www.theamericanacademy.com/pages/tuition

Again your condescending tone we will chalk up to your quarrel with other people. We don’t feel the need to defend anything but as teachers we feel the need to educate. 
1) our program is definitely more than 995 a year lol...we provide teachers not academic coaches...we provide lap tops also..... 

2) I have no idea who those other schools were or what that has to do with our structure 

3)I’m sure any kid could sign up wouldn’t know

4) not everyone in the school uses this curriculum 

Just now, CODBEARD said:

Wendywuuu we are all well aware of how these programs work.. like I said it's nothing new.. hey at least you guys got someone half intelligent to post on this matter.. so who pays for all this? 

I don’t know what you’re aware of...I can only go by the inaccuracy in your statements....for instance one person seems to think that you have to be recognized by your state’s department of education to be a school....some people think seem to not realize there are over a hundred 5th year high schools (traditional)...as I mentioned we can have an intelligent conversation because you are in education and understand it but most do not....ergo the ‘your school sucks’ or the ‘it’s not real’ or ‘a real school’....

13 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Well those shots are all part of the deal.. For the record I am not an educator. I was on the football end but the Mrs is a teacher.. You seem pretty naïve on this so I won't bust on you but yeah.. do your thing, I know you mean well and so did the ladies that were doing the same as you at ECA.. From experience I just know these type programs don't last and don't end well. They are also poor business models but maybe yours will be different. . we shall see..

Naive? 

3 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah and well that too... Jesus this thread has become USAA Feb. 2020 all over again.. and I love it.. what fun we have. giddy up!🤠

We did! And our "resident" broker "tried" to defend that grifting apparatus and now we have the lovely Wendy Wuuuuuuuuuuu to entertain us.... hopefully she's easy on the eyes as her handle would suggest.....

bgw

9 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

well you certainly come off that way to me.. I get it. You are a part of the cause and are feeling inspired to make change. that's good. I know a lot of ladies who used to feel like that ..well until reality smacked them in the ass and they woke up from the ether

What is naive? The numbers work so if someone can be helped along the way it makes sense....what is naive about that and what does your experience with women have to do with me? I never once said I was a woman....and u think I’m naive?