2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

GardenStateBaller

2 hours ago, Wendywuuu said:

Location of the school: much like we have told everyone else you can set up a time to come and visit. 614.695.4800 we will not release that to persons we haven’t cleared.

The provider we use is not online. It is a blended curriculum with our own staff and American Academy. 

Keep preaching and educating!! These keyboard warrior pussies would never take you up on that offer to visit. If they only knew what they were missing by supporting Centurion Nation! 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I have a theory... after the COF debacle they came up with a name to try and fool people into thinking they were something they weren't to get teams to schedule them...  They even set up a website with a school crest and everything with pictures of some other random school they found on the net. They messed up though they had the names of the COF founders in their school crest. You know the names, the ones y'all try and pretend aren't involved. Johnson, Richardson.  We outed that shit with the quickness... lol.  Another question why was Roy Johnson on the BS sidelines at the IMG game last year?  You don't have to answer that we know... lol.

"It was the old COF Academy we were supposed to play a couple years ago. It reformed under the new name. The same people, Christians of Faith, are doing this. Watching their film, they have some talented players."

http://sehseaglesfootball.blogspot.com/2020/09/game-preview-st-edward-and-st-ignatius.html

"They're athletic, big.  They might have some post-grads.  I'm not sure exactly how that works."

You can say that again.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Doesn't mean anything.. other than you come off sounding like a female. I am under impression you are a certified teacher at this "school" is this true?  Or maybe you are just another account set up by one of the other posters claiming to be from BS and trying to seem different.

Hey did you know there really is not any Bishop Sycamore? It's made up..a fake Bishop that never existed.. Why do you suppose they chose that to name the school?  I have a theory..after the COF debacle they came up with a name to try and fool people into thinking they were something they weren't to get teams to schedule them.. They even set up a website with a school crest and everything with pictures of some other random school they found on the net. They messed up though they had the names of the COF founders embedded in their school crest. You know the names, the ones y'all try and pretend aren't involved. Johnson, Richardson.  We outed that shit with the quickness..lol  Another question why was Roy Johnson on the BS sidelines at the IMG game last year?  you don't have to answer that we know..lol

So let’s start with this whole outting thing! Bishop Sycamore is a play on words. We are a non denominational Christian school with a different outlook on naming schools specifically after Bishops. With that being said the official name after discussion was going to be Bishop Zacchaeus. He was the first Bishop of Caesarea. The story itself was a reminder of the path that our school and students have taken. After talk and discussion of mascots somehow the Bishop Zacchaeus Sycamore Trees manifested to Bishop Sycamore. This is a what we called the school it isn’t a fake name it is what we chose to call the school. Again, we could’ve called it Bishop Zacchaeus or Saint whoever but this was more of a evangelical reflection of who we are. As far as the crest the names that are listed there are the ones who picked up the broken pieces that were left behind from COF. We aren’t hiding from that we were the ones that were affected by that hurtful situation. I was there, I read the articles, I was at the presentations that were given by this church. The architects, engineers, lawyers, teachers, coaches and everyone that was promised by the church (not Roy or Jay) that COF was to be great and was lied to. There isn’t some conspiracy we could’ve started with all new stuff and ideas and changed everything we didn’t. You have to keep in mind that the people on that Seal have children and family members that are a part of the school and they didn’t want them to have nowhere to go so these brave individuals picked up the pieces and continued to move forward under a new name not associated with the church at all. Asking Roy Johnson to help with his experience after he walked away was something we thought was wise and his knowledge of what to do and not to do has been great! Why he was on the sideline because anyone that was hurt by the church is always welcome. He is always welcome to help and be with us. He was and his family were hurt far beyond what you could imagine or i guess even care! Further more the name didn’t get us scheduled games the nature of the beast did! COF has a bigger schedule than we ever did! We have shown up to every game and we have played and our students our staff we are a family and I mean that literally. We are proud of who we are and what we have been able to accomplish even after that debacle caused by the church. I implore you to come and take a look at what we are trying to accomplish give us a chance that is all we ask of our opponents on and off the field. We might surprise you! Goodnight Codbeard! 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Wendywuuu said:

So let’s start with this whole outting thing! Bishop Sycamore is a play on words. We are a non denominational Christian school with a different outlook on naming schools specifically after Bishops. With that being said the official name after discussion was going to be Bishop Zacchaeus. He was the first Bishop of Caesarea. The story itself was a reminder of the path that our school and students have taken. After talk and discussion of mascots somehow the Bishop Zacchaeus Sycamore Trees manifested to Bishop Sycamore. This is a what we called the school it isn’t a fake name it is what we chose to call the school. Again, we could’ve called it Bishop Zacchaeus or Saint whoever but this was more of a evangelical reflection of who we are. As far as the crest the names that are listed there are the ones who picked up the broken pieces that were left behind from COF. We aren’t hiding from that we were the ones that were affected by that hurtful situation. I was there, I read the articles, I was at the presentations that were given by this church. The architects, engineers, lawyers, teachers, coaches and everyone that was promised by the church (not Roy or Jay) that COF was to be great and was lied to. There isn’t some conspiracy we could’ve started with all new stuff and ideas and changed everything we didn’t. You have to keep in mind that the people on that Seal have children and family members that are a part of the school and they didn’t want them to have nowhere to go so these brave individuals picked up the pieces and continued to move forward under a new name not associated with the church at all. Asking Roy Johnson to help with his experience after he walked away was something we thought was wise and his knowledge of what to do and not to do has been great! Why he was on the sideline because anyone that was hurt by the church is always welcome. He is always welcome to help and be with us. He was and his family were hurt far beyond what you could imagine or i guess even care! Further more the name didn’t get us scheduled games the nature of the beast did! COF has a bigger schedule than we ever did! We have shown up to every game and we have played and our students our staff we are a family and I mean that literally. We are proud of who we are and what we have been able to accomplish even after that debacle caused by the church. I implore you to come and take a look at what we are trying to accomplish give us a chance that is all we ask of our opponents on and off the field. We might surprise you! Goodnight Codbeard! 

Who cares???

6 minutes ago, Wendywuuu said:

No, we do not identify with any specific denomination. I’m not familiar with scam denomination. 

If you're not familiar with scam denominations then you aren't familiar with Christianity.

And given that Bishop Sycamore is a "christian school" that has neither a church nor a school that makes perfect sense.

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂😂 

Takes me back. Covid just hit, Dusty had nothing to do except scam kids with gsb. What a time to be alive. 

Thoughts?? @imaGoodBoyNow

Hold up wat in the cousin fuckin tarnishing is going on here, I’m way to baked to deal with this shit

did dusty already get out of State prison? Or is this the New Dusty

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hold up wat in the cousin fuckin tarnishing is going on here, I’m way to baked to deal with this shit

did dusty already get out of State prison? Or is this the New Dusty

Gsb recruited Ms. Wendy to come on here and defend scam sycamore. Then called everybody a keyboard warrior pussy because we doubt this entirely online, non-denominational, no campus or facility having, “school” that plays kids that have been in high school for 5 years. Rumor has it Ms. Wendy is either gsb’s newest burner account or dusty defrauds wife. Stay tuned. 

Oh and apparently every single parent and student at scam sycamore has an account on here and they read the posts for motivation 💪

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah and well that too... Jesus this thread has become USAA Feb. 2020 all over again.. and I love it.. what fun we have. giddy up!🤠

Can't believe COVID's been around so long we're diving in to USAA Round 2. If they weren't screwing over so many kids I'd almost welcome the distraction.

I have to say "we won't tell you where our school is unless you call a random unlisted number so we can vet (Google search) you" is pretty high up there on the sketchy scale. Even Dusty had a web presence beyond a twitter and had a PO box and mailing address.

Apologies for recycling an old USAA meme. If Children of Bishop Sullivan's Faith or whatever they're calling themselves to hide from the bank this week establishes some staying power maybe they'll get some original meme content from me.

COF or BS.png

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

If you're not familiar with scam denominations then you aren't familiar with Christianity.

And given that Bishop Sycamore is a "christian school" that has neither a church nor a school that makes perfect sense.

Yes, churches and unfortunately schools have hurt a lot of people for many years! We are one of the ‘unfortunates’ hopefully we can use these painful experiences and make a better future for our students!

10 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Gsb recruited Ms. Wendy to come on here and defend scam sycamore. Then called everybody a keyboard warrior pussy because we doubt this entirely online, non-denominational, no campus or facility having, “school” that plays kids that have been in high school for 5 years. Rumor has it Ms. Wendy is either gsb’s newest burner account or dusty defrauds wife. Stay tuned. 

Oh and apparently every single parent and student at scam sycamore has an account on here and they read the posts for motivation 💪

I assure you I am not anyone’s wife or made up account...but I will take your friends advice and not care about someone making comments that 99.9% of the world does not acknowledge.....I hope you find peace in your life....

10 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

Can't believe COVID's been around so long we're diving in to USAA Round 2. If they weren't screwing over so many kids I'd almost welcome the distraction.

I have to say "we won't tell you where our school is unless you call a random unlisted number so we can vet (Google search) you" is pretty high up there on the sketchy scale. Even Dusty had a web presence beyond a twitter and had a PO box and mailing address.

Apologies for recycling an old USAA meme. If Children of Bishop Sullivan's Faith or whatever they're calling themselves to hide from the bank this week establishes some staying power maybe they'll get some original meme content from me.

COF or BS.png

I can see that...but after threats and all the crazy things that have been happening in the world we are taken precautions when random people want to have an address where we have students....our address is made readily to potential students, ODE, and other schools. If you would like to set an appointment to visit the number is 614-695-4800....

10 minutes ago, Wendywuuu said:

Yes, churches and unfortunately schools have hurt a lot of people for many years! We are one of the ‘unfortunates’ hopefully we can use these painful experiences and make a better future for our students!

Here's how you make a better future for your students: tell them to attend a real school.

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

image.png.94649cd108ca932e7dca65ec3bf9c49b.png

I wish that person would’ve identified themselves....but what they said isn’t true so I’m assuming it’s just a disgruntled whomever....so when they said ‘kids’ didn’t goto school well if majority of the team was 19 and graduates I guess they wouldn’t have to?    

• Confused 1