2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

GardenStateBaller

8 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Stop It!... You keep it all private and screen who knows so the creditors and people y'all owe money to can't find you either that or it simply does not exist .. No one is buying the student safety angle Wendy.. Every school my kids ever went to had their address public.. you sound silly..

I would agree with you but if you take a look at the private school listings with the ODE you have schools listed with PO Boxes it is not out of the norm to protect 

7 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

here comes the old,, oh just a disgruntled former player or parent routine... God damn right I would be disgruntled if I got evicted from my apartment and caught a judgement on my credit for something the program was suppose to be paying... just saying

I would be too! I’m just not sure who that is...yet 

7 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

That has nothing to do with protecting.  It is where they get the mail.. I am sure if you looked on line  for said schools you will find their physical address.. Give me some names of the PO Box schools and I can find you the physical address without much effort.. just saying

That could be true still not the way we are handling our situation....this is the road we feel is better

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Wendywuuu said:

Did you read the article? What part of that made you feel like we were the sham operation? 

What part of that article makes you feel that you aren't?

I think you need to face the facts quickly that there won't be any Scientists, Astronauts, Inventors, Olympic swimmers, and etc coming out of Bishop Sycamore.....you know, things associated with legit Catholic High Schools.

Don't test my patience. Anyone with half a brain knows what this is and it ain't education.

Get out of here.

53 minutes ago, Wendywuuu said:

I can see that...but after threats and all the crazy things that have been happening in the world we are taken precautions when random people want to have an address where we have students....our address is made readily to potential students, ODE, and other schools. If you would like to set an appointment to visit the number is 614-695-4800....

Don’t need to, you guys need better opsec if you’re going to try to be all secretive.

0E75FAEA-EF2E-4F63-BB67-4F7779C07B4B.png

• Haha 1

Bottom line?

This "high school football project" will end just like all the other "high school football projects"......very badly, and with hard feelings.

...unless one of those cats hits the lottery. Some might consider that a chance.

AND, the person picking the pieces up here at this forum will be gardenstateballer, not a wendywuuu.....of course, he has NO shame.

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What part of that article makes you feel that you aren't?

I think you need to face the facts quickly that there won't be any Scientists, Astronauts, Inventors, Olympic swimmers, and etc coming out of Bishop Sycamore.....you know, things associated with legit Catholic High Schools.

Don't test my patience. Anyone with half a brain knows what this is and it ain't education.

Get out of here.

Because the articles proved the church lied 

10 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Well no they don't

ohh geez the victim routine.. When you try and run an insurance scheme using the Church's name of course they are going to deny any involvement and distance themselves from you...

Image result for duh gif

Wait what?!?! Didn’t you see the part about the emails and presentations and architects and developers? 

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

no I don't

Ok well there’s the problem...the church brought in teachers architects builders banks and did an entire presentation about opening a school. I amongst others were told they were funding it. Then after all sorts of people were working, they lied and said they knew nothing about it. What do you need cleared up?