2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wendy BoooHoooo Wuuuuu on a anonymous blog defending something or something.

Unsure what.

Let's see the facilities, locker rooms, classroom, accreditations, financing.... your brick and mortar stuff.

Classroom teacher roster with bios.

And no outstanding litigation anywhere... unresolved debt, etc.,.

Thanks!

bgw

yeah and well that too... Jesus this thread has become USAA Feb. 2020 all over again.. and I love it.. what fun we have. giddy up!🤠

• Haha 1
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a lie...I wanted to take a sabbatical and waited until I had @HurricaneNick trained up  

Make Mater Dei vs St Thomas Aquinas happen or i’m writing a strongly worded letter to pgl

Can't believe COVID's been around so long we're diving in to USAA Round 2. If they weren't screwing over so many kids I'd almost welcome the distraction. I have to say "we won't tell you where ou

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Well those shots are all part of the deal.. For the record I am not an educator. I was on the football end but the Mrs is a teacher.. You seem pretty naïve on this so I won't bust on you but yeah.. do your thing, I know you mean well and so did the ladies that were doing the same as you at ECA.. From experience I just know these type programs don't last and don't end well. They are also poor business models but maybe yours will be different. . we shall see..

Naive? 

3 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah and well that too... Jesus this thread has become USAA Feb. 2020 all over again.. and I love it.. what fun we have. giddy up!🤠

We did! And our "resident" broker "tried" to defend that grifting apparatus and now we have the lovely Wendy Wuuuuuuuuuuu to entertain us.... hopefully she's easy on the eyes as her handle would suggest.....

bgw

• Haha 1
Just now, Wendywuuu said:

Naive? 

well you certainly come off that way to me.. I get it. You are a part of the cause and are feeling inspired to make change. that's good. I know a lot of ladies who used to feel like that ..well until reality smacked them in the ass and they woke up from the ether

• Haha 1
Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We did! And our "resident" broker "tried" to defend that grifting apparatus and now we have the lovely Wendy Wuuuuuuuuuuu to entertain us.... hopefully she's easy on the eyes as her handle would suggest.....

bgw

Jesus man how am I ever going to get laid with you guys killing my vibe all the time.. bunch of freeking CB's you are..

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

well you certainly come off that way to me.. I get it. You are a part of the cause and are feeling inspired to make change. that's good. I know a lot of ladies who used to feel like that ..well until reality smacked them in the ass and they woke up from the ether

What is naive? The numbers work so if someone can be helped along the way it makes sense....what is naive about that and what does your experience with women have to do with me? I never once said I was a woman....and u think I’m naive? 

57 minutes ago, Wendywuuu said:

What is naive? The numbers work so if someone can be helped along the way it makes sense....what is naive about that and what does your experience with women have to do with me? I never once said I was a woman....and u think I’m naive? 

Well if your a dude and you named yourself Wendywuu.. then maybe your gay? not that there is anything wrong with that.. but you post like a woman as well.. just saying

22 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

“We got equipment on the ground for the first time. I think it’s my maturity. I’m ready for this," said landowner DeVaughn.

usadustydevaughn.jpg

I learned a lesson from that

When my academy breaks ground, It will have the facilities already built first 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Well if your a dude and you named yourself Wendywuu.. then maybe your gay? not that there is anything wrong with that.. but you post like a woman as well.. just saying

I post like a woman? What does that mean? 

2 hours ago, Wendywuuu said:

Location of the school: much like we have told everyone else you can set up a time to come and visit. 614.695.4800 we will not release that to persons we haven’t cleared.

The provider we use is not online. It is a blended curriculum with our own staff and American Academy. 

Keep preaching and educating!! These keyboard warrior pussies would never take you up on that offer to visit. If they only knew what they were missing by supporting Centurion Nation! 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2
1 hour ago, Wendywuuu said:

I post like a woman? What does that mean? 

Doesn't mean anything.. other than you come off sounding like a female. I am under impression you are a certified teacher at this "school" is this true?  Or maybe you are just another account set up by one of the other posters claiming to be from BS and trying to seem different.

Hey did you know there really is not any Bishop Sycamore? It's made up..a fake Bishop that never existed.. Why do you suppose they chose that to name the school?  I have a theory..after the COF debacle they came up with a name to try and fool people into thinking they were something they weren't to get teams to schedule them.. They even set up a website with a school crest and everything with pictures of some other random school they found on the net. They messed up though they had the names of the COF founders embedded in their school crest. You know the names, the ones y'all try and pretend aren't involved. Johnson, Richardson.  We outed that shit with the quickness..lol  Another question why was Roy Johnson on the BS sidelines at the IMG game last year?  you don't have to answer that we know..lol

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I have a theory... after the COF debacle they came up with a name to try and fool people into thinking they were something they weren't to get teams to schedule them...  They even set up a website with a school crest and everything with pictures of some other random school they found on the net. They messed up though they had the names of the COF founders in their school crest. You know the names, the ones y'all try and pretend aren't involved. Johnson, Richardson.  We outed that shit with the quickness... lol.  Another question why was Roy Johnson on the BS sidelines at the IMG game last year?  You don't have to answer that we know... lol.

"It was the old COF Academy we were supposed to play a couple years ago. It reformed under the new name. The same people, Christians of Faith, are doing this. Watching their film, they have some talented players."

http://sehseaglesfootball.blogspot.com/2020/09/game-preview-st-edward-and-st-ignatius.html

"They're athletic, big.  They might have some post-grads.  I'm not sure exactly how that works."

You can say that again.

• Haha 3
51 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Keep preaching and educating!! These keyboard warrior pussies would never take you up on that offer to visit. If they only knew what they were missing by supporting Centurion Nation! 

I gotchu some of dat, you wanna see???

bgw

15 minutes ago, Severino said:

"It was the old COF Academy we were supposed to play a couple years ago. It reformed under the new name. The same people, Christians of Faith, are doing this. Watching their film, they have some talented players."

http://sehseaglesfootball.blogspot.com/2020/09/game-preview-st-edward-and-st-ignatius.html

I know that and you know that...but apparently Wendywuuufluuu and some of these other newbie Bishop BS crusaders don't ...🤣 well at least they try and pretend like they don't ..

It's year 4 not 3.... ya big dummy's

Image result for ya big dummy gif

• Haha 1