Impeach 46!

Slotback Right

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Damn, took you long enough. You may need an assistant to help you   

bgw

LOL. Yeah, but I'm a vampire. I don't usually go to bed until 5 AM, and I get up about 1:30 PM. (Dark curtains on the south side of the house). Then, by the time I get on the computer, and run through all the sites I visit, I finally get to this one last. Then before I know it the sun is coming up so I fly into my coffin again.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

LOL. Yeah, but I'm a vampire. I don't usually go to bed until 5 AM, and I get up about 1:30 PM. (Dark curtains on the south side of the house). Then, by the time I get on the computer, and run through all the sites I visit, I finally get to this one last. Then before I know it the sun is coming up so I fly into my coffin again.

😂 that explains a lot, if I get a notification at 4am it’s either @CODBEARDor @Slotback Right

• Haha 1

On 1/14/2021 at 9:50 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s a shit show dude, TVs been off for months, I’m to busy making moves while attibitch and @RedZone stay slacking, obsessed over shit that’s out there hands, that and those two are just 2 scummy human beings

I hear you, and that's my general policy, too, but there is also such a thing as civic virtue, and now might be a good time to pay attention. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 12:58 AM, Slotback Right said:

January 21st the resistance begins. Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene announced today on Newsmax, that she will introduce impeachment articles against Biden his first day in office.

Payback! It begins.😈

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/534178-marjorie-taylor-greene-says-she-will-introduce-impeachment-articles-against

Oh, good.

This is just the sort of thing that the Republican Party needs after losing an election owing to the fact that moderates and independents didn't come out for Trump -- a very public display of petulance when the country is struggling. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

For sure.

No doubt.

They're just liberals.

Boebert and Taylor Greene are dangerous lunatics.

Are you insane? Those people I mentioned are national security threats, as well as anti American garbage. 

Boebert just wants to be able to exercise her 2nd amendment in case left wing extremists do something stupid towards her. And Taylor is courageous enough to say whatever everyone believes. Biden is drowning in controversy that was tucked away by the MSM to not tarnish his name. 

• Thanks 1