Poor Rudy....

DBP66

Giuliani wasn’t just a Trump partisan but a shrewd marketer of vitamins, gold, lawsuit says

Giuliani’s conspiracy-theory infomercials stand at the center of an extraordinary defamation lawsuit filed Monday by Dominion Voting Systems, which is seeking more than $1.3 billion in damages from him for what its attorneys said were “demonstrably false allegations” that led company employees to endure months of harassment and death threats.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Giuliani wasn’t just a Trump partisan but a shrewd marketer of vitamins, gold, lawsuit says

Giuliani’s conspiracy-theory infomercials stand at the center of an extraordinary defamation lawsuit filed Monday by Dominion Voting Systems, which is seeking more than $1.3 billion in damages from him for what its attorneys said were “demonstrably false allegations” that led company employees to endure months of harassment and death threats.

Anyone that can listen to 5 minutes of this guy speaking is a much better man than me...he hurts my eyes, ears and brain.

I can't even look at this guy!

and now the guy who made a pillow I love is shut down!...🤡

Twitter permanently suspends My Pillow CEO for election misinformation

Bhargav Acharya
Tue, January 26, 2021, 2:28 AM

By Bhargav Acharya

(Reuters) - Twitter Inc has permanently suspended the account of My Pillow chief Mike Lindell for repeated violations of the company's policy on election misinformation, the social media firm said late on Monday.

Lindell, a devout supporter of former U.S. President Donald Trump, financed post-election protest movements in a bid to overturn the election win of President Joe Biden.

Lindell used his personal Twitter account, which had nearly half a million followers before being suspended, and the company's account to spread unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud in the presidential election.

Courts have rejected such baseless claims, even as Trump and his supporters continued to falsely allege there being voter fraud.

Lindell repeatedly violated the company's civic integrity policy, due to which he was suspended, a Twitter spokesperson said in an emailed statement. Twitter had permanently suspended Trump from its platform earlier this month.

The founder and Chief Executive Officer of the My Pillow company, Lindell's political commentary and advertisements are a regular fixture on conservative media.

A self-described former cocaine addict and alcoholic who says he found sobriety through Christianity, Lindell helped sponsor a two-week March for Trump bus tour that ended in Washington on Dec. 14 and spoke at five stops.

He told Reuters a fortnight ago that he did not help finance subsequent trips to promote the Jan. 6 rally that devolved into riots as supporters of Trump stormed through the U.S. Capitol. []

But the Capitol riots that left five people dead, did not change his views on contesting the election.

"I'm never letting the fraud go," Lindell told Reuters then.

My Pillow did not respond to Reuters' request for comment on Twitter's suspension of Lindell's account.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Bhargav Acharya

By Bhargav Acharya

(Reuters) - Twitter Inc has permanently suspended the account of My Pillow chief Mike Lindell for repeated violations of the company's policy on election misinformation, the social media firm said late on Monday.

Lindell, a devout supporter of former U.S. President Donald Trump, financed post-election protest movements in a bid to overturn the election win of President Joe Biden.

Lindell used his personal Twitter account, which had nearly half a million followers before being suspended, and the company's account to spread unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud in the presidential election.

Courts have rejected such baseless claims, even as Trump and his supporters continued to falsely allege there being voter fraud.

Lindell repeatedly violated the company's civic integrity policy, due to which he was suspended, a Twitter spokesperson said in an emailed statement. Twitter had permanently suspended Trump from its platform earlier this month.

The founder and Chief Executive Officer of the My Pillow company, Lindell's political commentary and advertisements are a regular fixture on conservative media.

A self-described former cocaine addict and alcoholic who says he found sobriety through Christianity, Lindell helped sponsor a two-week March for Trump bus tour that ended in Washington on Dec. 14 and spoke at five stops.

He told Reuters a fortnight ago that he did not help finance subsequent trips to promote the Jan. 6 rally that devolved into riots as supporters of Trump stormed through the U.S. Capitol. []

But the Capitol riots that left five people dead, did not change his views on contesting the election.

My Pillow did not respond to Reuters' request for comment on Twitter's suspension of Lindell's account.

That's good...never read his twitter, but knowing that idiot is off of it is good news.

Another guy that makes my "I want to slap that guy list"...

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Trump supporter trifecta.

Religion and patriotism, the last refuge of a scoundrel. The "Born Again" fanatics are always the worse, fake, phony, and whacked. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Bhargav Acharya

By Bhargav Acharya

Hahahaha 

bgw

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Trump supporter trifecta.

Spoiler: He didn't find sobriety. He just swapped out addictions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Brooo change ur god damn avatar, I keep Rushing on here Thinking DarterBlue is posting some Parabolic stocks

Looks like all those videogamer trolls on Reddit have internet virally decided to play squeeze on all those big fish 🎣 betting against their  house 🏡 ....🤓

have you seen GameStop today? 👀

🍿

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Newbie said:

Looks like all those videogamer trolls on Reddit have internet virally decided to play squeeze on all those big fish 🎣 betting against their  house 🏡 ....🤓

have you seen GameStop today? 👀

🍿

Man I know, I joined Wall StreetBets on Reddit last week, fucking nuts, people just paid off there cars and loans off one bet, too risky for me the I’m out, it’s at 240$ right now and should crash, but who knows , Reddit was talking about not stopping till GameStop hits $1000,

im all in on Blackberry thoo 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Newbie look what Reddit is doing to AMC this morning 

BACAFFEC-CE70-40C1-B129-3B5B60FD948A.png

Best way to make a market crash is to ensure that the public loses faith in the ability to have a fair game, you know, that’s not fixed...

same holds true for any government that you might want to crash...🤓

🍿

Go figure 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 10:50 AM, DBP66 said:

Bhargav Acharya

By Bhargav Acharya

update on the my-pillow guy 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/27/2021 at 12:03 AM, Slotback Right said:

Dominion Takes The Bait… Rudy Will Get Full Audit Of Machines

Dominion took the bait from Newsmax too. Chess not checkers.

Newsmax Apologizes To Dominion Exec As It Settles Lawsuit Over False Voter Fraud Claims

Right-wing cable outlet Newsmax settled a defamation suit brought by a Dominion Voting Systems executive Friday with an apology and admitted that allegations of voter fraud that it aired were untrue, the latest backtracking as Newsmax and other conservative outfits face legal retribution for amplifying former President Donald Trump’s baseless vote-rigging claims.

• Like 1