Giving it hell.......

Sweetlarry

But if I don’t feel better I’m gonna admit myself to the hospital.

Thought I was coming out of it but last night/this morning I feel like total hell. Kidneys and liver not at full function as I’m very jaundice and in kind of a tired state of delirium.

Y’all be safe and smart out there. This thing affects different people differently. 

Geaux Tigers and Geaux Blue Devils

Take care

• Sad 8

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Thought I was coming out of it but last night/this morning I feel like total hell. Kidneys and liver not at full function as I’m very jaundice and in kind of a tired state of delirium.

Y’all be safe and smart out there. This thing affects different people differently. 

Take care

Okay what’s up with you? If you don’t mind me asking 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Take care

Yeah, hang in there....nothing nice!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay what’s up with you? If you don’t mind me asking 

I texted positive for covid, along with my Son and wife. The Princess was negative. The Boy appears to be asymptomatic and the CDC called at 7:15 this morning to tell us they were getting his sample. 

The CDC is in cahoots with Marietta City Schools as we were far and away the lowest district in the state for covid.

When we all tested positive I asked God to give me the hell and spare my wife and Son the sickness and what not. Mama doesn’t feel well, but she’s nothing like me now. That’s good. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I texted positive for covid, along with my Son and wife. The Princess was negative. The Boy appears to be asymptomatic and the CDC called at 7:15 this morning to tell us they were getting his sample. 

The CDC is in cahoots with Marietta City Schools as we were far and away the lowest district in the state for covid.

When we all tested positive I asked God to give me the hell and spare my wife and Son the sickness and what not. Mama doesn’t feel well, but she’s nothing like me now. That’s good. 

@Slotback Right was that you who went through this , any pointers on what to buy or it was @rockinl

I have a...family member...non-immediate...going thru this...and it ain't good.  He's 48 years old and in reasonable health (before COVID)...but this mess is taking its toll and then some.

He's scared.  Hell...we're ALL scared.

Ms. Violet and I are hunkering down...the best we can.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Take care

hang tight and stay strong! 

(you still have boxing matches you need to find and get put on DVD so you need to stick around for some time yet :)

17 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I have a...family member...non-immediate...going thru this...and it ain't good.  He's 48 years old and in reasonable health (before COVID)...but this mess is taking its toll and then some.

He's scared.  Hell...we're ALL scared.

Ms. Violet and I are hunkering down...the best we can.

Rufus>>

Be smart. That’s all anybody can do. 

I always wore a mask and took every precaution I could but still ended up with it. What will be, will be. 

I hope he gets to feeling better. I’ll keep updating and would appreciate if y’all had or have it if you’d provide updates as well. He sounds like me. I’m 50 and am in decent health, but this thing is different. It’s just different. 

We will pray for your kin and hope he gets to coming around soon. I understand his dilemma. It’s scary. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

hang tight and stay strong! 

(you still have boxing matches you need to find and get put on DVD so you need to stick around for some time yet :)

Yea man. We watched a few the other night. Princess told her Brother “that’s why they call Dad “Sweets”. As much as I hate to admit it, Dad could throw hands.” 

Now I’m an old man trying to stand up straight because my kidneys feel like they’re being beaten with a bat. 

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I always wore a mask and took every precaution I could but still ended up with it. What will be, will be. 

I hope he gets to feeling better. I’ll keep updating and would appreciate if y’all had or have it if you’d provide updates as well. He sounds like me. I’m 50 and am in decent health, but this thing is different. It’s just different. 

We will pray for your kin and hope he gets to coming around soon. I understand his dilemma. It’s scary. 

Man U got this, ain’t no fucking way I’m gonna put a Marietta avatar on,  eat lots of fruit , stay really hydrated and take pain relievers

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Take care

Damn man sorry to hear that.  Sending a few prayers your direction.    

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

You'll get through it . Load up on vitamins zinc and C .  How long have you had it ?

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Good luck to you and your family brother. 

I had to laugh a little at getting a call from the CDC...how often does that happen...unless...you're Trump.  As I think about it I've never seen both of you in the same room.  🤔

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

@Sweetlarry how fast did you get it? 

Did you get it right off the bat? 😅

That’s the thing. I have no idea when I was exposed or what the hell happened.

We all went and got tested last Friday. Me and the boy were “detected” and Mama and Beaux were good. In the meantime Mama got it too. Beaux stays in The basement so she is able to avoid us pretty well. Right now I’m in our bedroom, Baby Sweets is in his and Mama is in a guest room. We each have our own bathroom, so that’s nice. 

I don’t know man. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Good luck to you and your family brother. 

I had to laugh a little at getting a call from the CDC...how often does that happen...unless...you're Trump.  As I think about it I've never seen both of you in the same room.  🤔

Because of Marietta City Schools being posted up in by the CDC, I think they dig into their kids positive tests. 

That would be the only reason.