How bout we try this

Ararar

“You and I are told we must choose between a left or right, but I suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down. Up to man's age-old dream -- the maximum of individual freedom consistent with order --or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism.”

― Ronald Reagan

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

6B8196CB-DE11-4FB6-9206-792C91E97DBE.thumb.jpeg.c5ca95ace5e29bf50196ff762e43b839.jpeg

This comment is better referenced about 1790 as opposed to today...The present group of so called Democrats have no clue, not do they want anything like this idealistic dreamers quote today...Rather to dismantle this Republic...

Edited by John Adams
Correct
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, John Adams said:

This comment is better referenced about 1790 as opposed to today...The present group of so called Democrats have no clue, not do they want anything like this idealistic dreamers quote today...Rather to dismantle this Republic...

Good lord 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Now we need to figure out what banned idiot morphed in John Adams.

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

John Adams, you are right...Great Post...💪💪

5 hours ago, John Adams said:

What would you call the insurrection at the capital?

A attempted dismantling?

bgw

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What would you call the insurrection at the capital?

A attempted dismantling?

bgw

The a same as the insurrection and attempted dismantling of America "all summer" by BLM and ANTIFA in destroying SEVERAL cities !!!! The difference i  IS THAT those creatures were not stopped, rather allowed to continue..They destroyed lives,business, statues and the integrity of all the city governments involved...They were the harbinger and emboldened the idiots in DC... Many are concerned about the radical and unabated march towards terminating the Republic...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

Thanks

some people just don’t believe in civility and there’s no helping them.They wallow in hatred until it consumes them.It happens in my own family circle 

Yep. I'm a firm believer that you can drop most people ass first into a perfect paradise and they'd still find something to bitch about. 

This crap back here though. Its pathetic. We've read everything from suck my dick, I'm going to kill you to what basically amounts to treason against the country. Misinformation and numerous opinions about the misinformation. A few N bombs. Pretty graphic descriptions of what happens during anal sex. Gay slurs. A plethora of racist language. I mean the list goes on and on. Somehow, amongst all of that they still bitch about censorship or basically any level of rules enforcement. 

Good and uplifting things never get more than a few likes and posts of agreement before you have some dummkompf slide through and shit all over it. 

The place is trash man. If you wallow in it with them, you come away smelly, just like them. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yep. I'm a firm believer that you can drop most people ass first into a perfect paradise and they'd still find something to bitch about. 

This crap back here though. Its pathetic. We've read everything from suck my dick, I'm going to kill you to what basically amounts to treason against the country. Misinformation and numerous opinions about the misinformation. A few N bombs. Pretty graphic descriptions of what happens during anal sex. Gay slurs. A plethora of racist language. I mean the list goes on and on. Somehow, amongst all of that they still bitch about censorship or basically any level of rules enforcement. 

Good and uplifting things never get more than a few likes and posts of agreement before you have some dummkompf slide through and shit all over it. 

The place is trash man. If you wallow in it with them, you come away smelly, just like them. 

Yeah I don’t come back here to often 

mostly I just shake my head in disgust lol and move on

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Still trying to act like you are some how better than everyone else  🤣

So how come you didn’t ban your self for the exact same as you have banned others ?  You already know why, it’s because you think that the context that you use it is fine, while theirs is not.  🧐 In short you think your speech is better than theirs 🤓

Apparently you think the same of your own domain here but here’s the thing, it’s no different out in the real world 🌎 no matter which words you try to censor,

oh but it’s definitely more polite 👍

🍿

9 hours ago, John Adams said:

The a same as the insurrection and attempted dismantling of America "all summer" by BLM and ANTIFA in destroying SEVERAL cities !!!! The difference i  IS THAT those creatures were not stopped, rather allowed to continue..They destroyed lives,business, statues and the integrity of all the city governments involved...They were the harbinger and emboldened the idiots in DC... Many are concerned about the radical and unabated march towards terminating the Republic...

Yeah seven slugs in the back, 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow. 
Poll tax, trade tax, 3/5ths of a man, systemic/institutional discrimination. 
Raped, murdered, beaten, brutalized, beaten, ripped from the motherland, given a euro surname, force fed White Jesus and you’re worried about a couple of burning trash cans undermining the Republic?

How was the American Revolution and the Louisiana Purchase financed?

Any feelers about the double standards existing in police enforcement, if BLM was scaling those walls and busting into the capital while  in session to certify a vote?

What was the original intent of the police? What was the year a black farmer could get a loan to farm finally?

I await with bated breath....

bgw

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, John Adams said:

Well said...This is all about the hatred for Trump by the left and scumbags like George Soros......Trumps speech had nothing to do with D.C and POS Pelosi knows it...

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1