How bout we try this

Ararar

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah seven slugs in the back, 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow. 
Poll tax, trade tax, 3/5ths of a man, systemic/institutional discrimination. 
Raped, murdered, beaten, brutalized, beaten, ripped from the motherland, given a euro surname, force fed White Jesus and you’re worried about a couple of burning trash cans undermining the Republic?

How was the American Revolution and the Louisiana Purchase financed?

Any feelers about the double standards existing in police enforcement, if BLM was scaling those walls and busting into the capital while  in session to certify a vote?

What was the original intent of the police? What was the year a black farmer could get a loan to farm finally?

I await with bated breath....

bgw

And 8 Democrats started the KKK in TN , Democrats killed Abe Lincoln , loved slavery, still enslave with all sorts of freebies, LBJ ,after the Great Society enslavement said, or words to the effect,"we will have these N........ voting Democrat for 200 years"....Now the Democrats have America in Marxist mode..

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Mag44 said:

And 8 Democrats started the KKK in TN , Democrats killed Abe Lincoln , loved slavery, still enslave with all sorts of freebies, LBJ ,after the Great Society enslavement said, or words to the effect,"we will have these N........ voting Democrat for 200 years"....Now the Democrats have America in Marxist mode..

You know that the Democrat and Republican parties have switched philosophies from when they were originally founded? So those Democrats you point out that started the KKK and Killed Lincoln are the equivalent of modern day Republicans.

https://www.livescience.com/amp/34241-democratic-republican-parties-switch-platforms.html

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

You know that the Democrat and Republican parties have switched philosophies from when they were originally founded? So those Democrats you point out that started the KKK and Killed Lincoln are the version of modern day Republicans.

https://www.livescience.com/amp/34241-democratic-republican-parties-switch-platforms.html

Yeah when you don’t like who you are just call a “switch “.   🤓

that’ll work 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, DLS350 said:

You know that the Democrat and Republican parties have switched philosophies from when they were originally founded? So those Democrats you point out that started the KKK and Killed Lincoln are the equivalent of modern day Republicans.

Sadly, your personal "historical factual"....knowledge  does not exist....Ypu have never, never  been taught real history and know little...You had to look this up and its all  opinion.......Read the book, "Death of the West" by Pat Buchanan....Read the Communist Manifesto, by Marx and Engels....Until then, your best asset is to shut up...

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Sadly, your personal "historical factual"....knowledge  does not exist....Ypu have never, never  been taught real history and know little...You had to look this up and its all  opinion.......Read the book, "Death of the West" by Pat Buchanan....Read the Communist Manifesto, by Marx and Engels....Until then, your best asset is to shut up...

Real history? You mean the Far Right Conspiracy Theory History?? Lol! You only believe things that fit your agenda Trumphead and not the truth no matter how many people tell you you’re wrong. The election was legit not fraudulent according to several, several election officials who were actually in charge of the election, Federal, State and County. Even Bill Bar, Trumps puppet said “he found no evidence of fraud”. Even the Director of Homeland Security said “it was the most secure election ever”. Both were appointed by Trump! But no, you believe otherwise because Trump says it’s so. Trump started spreading this lie in 2016 in case he lost in 2016 or 2020. Anyone who doesn’t agree with Trump he calls a un-American. Any news agency that doesn’t agree with Trump and exposes his lies, he calls Fake News. Anyone who did follow Trump then realized what a POS he really is and either quit or exposed him, he calls a traitor. You don’t believe all the evidence in front of you yet believe one man. I’ll shut up when you stop being a mindless, brain dead sheep!

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 1/14/2021 at 1:05 PM, Rippers said:

“You and I are told we must choose between a left or right, but I suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down. Up to man's age-old dream -- the maximum of individual freedom consistent with order --or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism.”

― Ronald Reagan

That's probably not a bad way to understand Big Tech's response to the events of the 6th.

7 hours ago, Newbie said:

Yeah when you don’t like who you are just call a “switch “.   🤓

that’ll work 🤣

What do the contemporary parties have in common with the parties of the 1860s besides their names?

If Republicans are suspicious of big government and against social welfare policies and high taxes, then they would have been Democrats in the 1860s; and if Democrats are for big government and social welfare polices and are willing to increase taxes to pay for it, then then they would have been Republicans in the 1860s.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

What do the contemporary parties have in common with the parties of the 1860s besides their names?

If Republicans are suspicious of big government and against social welfare policies and high taxes, then they would have been Democrats in the 1860s; and if Democrats are for big government and social welfare polices and are willing to increase taxes to pay for it, then then they would have been Republicans in the 1860s.

You have definitely got it backwards as well as reversed 🤣. Didn’t you know that they really switched in 2016, that is when a lifelong Democratic ran on the right and had more lefty commie globalist policies installed on his watch than any one in recent history 🤓

.....or haven’t you been paying 💰 attention. 

🍿

On 1/14/2021 at 8:13 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Yep. I'm a firm believer that you can drop most people ass first into a perfect paradise and they'd still find something to bitch about. 

This crap back here though. Its pathetic. We've read everything from suck my dick, I'm going to kill you to what basically amounts to treason against the country. Misinformation and numerous opinions about the misinformation. A few N bombs. Pretty graphic descriptions of what happens during anal sex. Gay slurs. A plethora of racist language. I mean the list goes on and on. Somehow, amongst all of that they still bitch about censorship or basically any level of rules enforcement. 

Good and uplifting things never get more than a few likes and posts of agreement before you have some dummkompf slide through and shit all over it. 

The place is trash man. If you wallow in it with them, you come away smelly, just like them. 

Just try me tough guy.  😀

Most people that are  not in a cult have thought about this very dilemma for the past 4 years.  Do you keep distance so you don't become mired down in the shit or speak to them.  I have never quite solved it but I am strongly leaning towards the latter, even knowing that I will not change anybody's mind on anything.  This is especially true considering that they are in a battle with reality and they don't appear to be winning.  However, I seen a meme the other day that talked about a German saying that says that if you had 10 people sitting at a table and one of them is a Nazi and the others don't say anything, you have 10 Nazi's sitting at a table.  I don't know if that is an actual German saying but it's true imo.  

• Thanks 1

I hope that whoever sees this will really think about what it is saying.  It's the magic key that can fix anything.  

As Sathya Sai Baba said "When individuals change, society will change.  And when society changes, the whole world will change.  The welfare of the individual is bound up with the welfare of society as a whole."

sharing.thumb.jpg.685c295e024ab3f3ee2cc8bd568a325c.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

However,  if you had 10 people sitting at a table and one of them is Antifa and the others don't say anything, you have 10 Antifa’s sitting at a table.  I don't know if that is an actual Nazi saying but it's true imo.  

Fify👍

Ps.  Still have not heard you condemn antifa 🐜 for their role in instigating those capitol riots.  That was wrong of them wasn’t it 🍿

btw you keep screwing up,. There you go 

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

considering that I’m in a battle with reality and I don't appear to be winning.  

😆

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

Fify👍

Ps.  Still have not heard you condemn antifa 🐜 for their role in instigating those capitol riots.  That was wrong of them wasn’t it 🍿

btw you keep screwing up,. There you go 

😆

Antifa was behind the Capital riots??..who told you that??....Trump?..Rudy?..Sidney??....so all those people with their MAGA hats and Trump flags were REALLY Antifa huh?!?...LOL..  what % were Antifa??....LOL...SILLY 🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Most people that are  not in a cult have thought about this very dilemma for the past 4 years.  Do you keep distance so you don't become mired down in the shit or speak to them.  I have never quite solved it but I am strongly leaning towards the latter, even knowing that I will not change anybody's mind on anything.  This is especially true considering that they are in a battle with reality and they don't appear to be winning.  However, I seen a meme the other day that talked about a German saying that says that if you had 10 people sitting at a table and one of them is a Nazi and the others don't say anything, you have 10 Nazi's sitting at a table.  I don't know if that is an actual German saying but it's true imo.  

You can not argue with stupidity. There is no debate to be had. These folks entertain and debate the finer points of Q-Anon conspiracy theories. The more of it that is proven to be wrong by time itself, the deeper down the looney trail they go. 

Just get the hell away from the table. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

“Silence is complicit” someone said the movement has modified it to say “silence is racist” and I believe it to be  true. 

“See something, say something” is another one. 

bgw

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

“Silence is complicit” someone said the movement has modified it to say “silence is racist” and I believe it to be  true. 

“See something, say something” is another one. 

bgw

But you and your racist buddies on this site cover for each other constantly saying nothing. You all support and condone each other’s racist behavior. You are all complicit.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

At least 3 generations of folks convinced that "the man" should make their lives better. Personal responsiblity is in short supply.

Young people have been brainwashed by race hustlers who make a living off of " systemic racism".

Everyone loves stats until it doesnt fit their agenda.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Gaslighting? Is that some left wing term that is supposed to absolve you from responsibilty?

Gaslighting

Description

Description

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or group, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgment.

Kinda what Trumpy and his minions do....

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, rockinl said:

At least 3 generations of folks convinced that "the man" should make their lives better. Personal responsiblity is in short supply.

Young people have been brainwashed by race hustlers who make a living off of " systemic racism".

Everyone loves stats until it doesnt fit their agenda.

We didn't invent racism, that was around more than a thousand years before the colonies.

You have to understand Christianity and the perceived purity of the Anglo Saxon race.

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You can not argue with stupidity. There is no debate to be had. These folks entertain and debate the finer points of Q-Anon conspiracy theories. The more of it that is proven to be wrong by time itself, the deeper down the looney trail they go. 

Just get the hell away from the table. 

Lol.  I'm not saying that we anybody should debate the finer points of Q or go down any rabbit hole.  A simple 'You're an idiot' can suffice.  Or not.  😉

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

These dumb White Fragility mutha fuckas cling to garbage in a heartbeat as long as it fits their narrative.

bgw

Is white fragility another one of those made up terms?

Sounds like something you say when someone with a European heritage complains about altered standards in society to discriminate against certain groups based on characteristics they can not control while simultaneously advancing artificial prosperity for other groups.